Reviews for Little Fishies
Hahaha! Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Great and very cute story! I love it! Fishieee :D
nanuk solitura chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Beautiful piece. Captured how I imagine their family life perfectly :)
Valica chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhh i love it, Annie and finnick *_* they so cute! plz keep other story from this
allan calderini chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
cute
Estoma chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Very different to Peeta's Honeymoon Survival Kit but I really loved this story. It is gorgeous. I would agree with your author's note; I do not accept Mockingjay either. I do not read that part anymore, I pretend.
OpalStars chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aww its so cute you and Medea make a good team!
LikeACheshireCat chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
hahaa the fishes are hilarious!
SavingViolets chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
FINNICK TURNED LITTLE FISHIES INTO A SEX GAME! I nearly died laughing, that was so funny. I will never be able to see or play that game (or it's variations) without think
xalwaysxwinterx chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was adorable!
TheBoyWithTheSnares chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I adore this story. I hate the stupid ending of Mockingjay! My way Finnick would be with Annie forever! I love Finnick and Annie's love in this story :)
Howlynn chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This was just adorable - I loved it and the AN notes just made it even sweeter. Yeah - the end they should have had! sucky blue book - pout.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
this storys so good and funny please write more stories like this
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
i havent read mockingjay yet and i hope to soon enough but it pains me because i already know finn wont be there in the end and so when i read this, i was extremmely happy. that annie and finnick had a family going on and, i just felt so happy and relieved, different from all the depressing feelings i was getting from suzanne's version and, im just flabbergasted. ;) the whole fanfiction just made me sooo happpyyy and giggling, haha, so cute! and thank you for the explanantions at the end, it clarifed my questions about what exactly where u talking about, and without a doubt, this is probbaly the brightest of the bunch of fanficions for annie and finnick that made me smile wide with joy. thank you thank you sooo much. :)