Reviews for Little Fishies
lead me to salvation chapter 1 . 5/23
This is absolutely hilarious and very sweet! lovely xx
Lady of Sign chapter 1 . 5/19
This is such a sweet and good one shot! I'm glad I found it!
ALPS88 chapter 1 . 2/7
This is so adorable and i love this! I accept this as canon because like you I completely, vehemently refuse to accept the ending of Mockingjay! NOT. REAL. Finnick and Annie deserve a lifetime and more of happiness TOGETHER WITH THEIR BABIES UGH. I love that we get to see them (well mostly Finnick haha) being silly and sweet and I love that we get to see their son, little Finlee! Finnick's explanation is hilarious btw and so is the... "variant" of Little Fishies that Finnick did. I live for Odesta stories like this, thanks for the story!
pointlesspadding chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I'm in love with this story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Hahaha! Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Great and very cute story! I love it! Fishieee :D
nanuk solitura chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Beautiful piece. Captured how I imagine their family life perfectly :)
Valica chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhh i love it, Annie and finnick *_* they so cute! plz keep other story from this
allan calderini chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Estoma chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Very different to Peeta's Honeymoon Survival Kit but I really loved this story. It is gorgeous. I would agree with your author's note; I do not accept Mockingjay either. I do not read that part anymore, I pretend.
OpalStars chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aww its so cute you and Medea make a good team!
LikeACheshireCat chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
hahaa the fishes are hilarious!
SavingViolets chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
FINNICK TURNED LITTLE FISHIES INTO A SEX GAME! I nearly died laughing, that was so funny. I will never be able to see or play that game (or it's variations) without think
xalwaysxwinterx chapter 1 . 4/7/2012