Reviews for What It Feels Like To Fly
WhiteLunaNight chapter 1 . 4/20
i'm grinning, i'm grinning like a cheshire cat ))
Lunnett chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
This goes to the whole story, I must say i loved it ! Once i passed th first page I was in love with it ! You're a VERy skilled writer i must say, My heart literally leaped it was so cute Everything about it was perfect ! Please keep writing

~ Lunnett
Kasbgre1107 chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
Great story! D
tadpole37766 chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
I love it! So berry sweet!
Niphuria chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
What a lovely, lovely ending. :) Tarrant finally home for his own Birthday!

I can't wait for the companion piece. It went from a small kiss to three little Hightopps! So cute and wonderful, but I'd love a glimpse of what lead up to all this.

If I don't have you on Author-Alert I will now!
nineteennintytwo chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
This was cute. Great story!
Gene's Gal chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
Aw what a perfect epilogue for this fantastic story, be sad to see it end but finished wonderfully. Will be remembered for a long, long time.
Niphuria chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Just found this and read it all in one go! LOVE IT!

They finally had a kiss! Oh, I do hope she stays it him! But whatever happens, I'll be here to see it.
scubagurl22 chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Buckbeak! You have no idea how big my grin was when I realized you were describing a Hippogriff.

Great chapter!
Nuttycheychey chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban?
tadpole37766 chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Hah! lovens the Prisoner of Azkaban insertion there. lol well i suppose since it is a magincal world then there would be creatures of all sorts! yay for combining two AWESOME things!
nineteennintytwo chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Er, sorry if that last word is spelt wrong :(

I could just imagine that in my head. And the last line was cute :)
Kasbgre1107 chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see how everything turns out now that Tarrant got his Alice kiss hehe!
Gene's Gal chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Wow, she did it! At last, a kiss! The flying on the Hippogriff was awesome, written so perfectly like it was really happening. Be sad to see this great story end, update soon!
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Wow! That was beautiful! And extremely sweet :) I love your description of the Hippogriff (is that an original animal?) and the moonlight, and the kiss at the end was just so...magical and perfect. Great job!