Reviews for Fading, Fading
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Loved these segments:

"Never right. Never where she wants to be.

Well. At least it's a habit she's learned from him."

And...

"She hates it that the last thing she often sees is her Doctor,

With tears in his eyes.

Disappointed that his mind's making her leave so soon."

Very apt and beautiful. I don't usually like/read poetry fanfics, but this is very well done (as usual)!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Simply beautiful. : D
SenceLess chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
this was great! at first a little confusing, but great nonetheless...the end, so sad...i love the two of them together
Jasper winked chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This was absolutely lovely. It was incredibly poetic and the way you separated the words and the short sentences really radiated a sort of halting sadness that worked so well and was just amazing to read. :) Hope you're not done with this.
tenroseforever chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Very lovely story. A bit different than your usual, but I love it all the same! :)
fansofcollisions chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Very nice! I applaud such a risk in style, it takes guts to write something like this. This is your best work to date, I believe. All the words are chosen so carefully and combine so effortlessly get across what you want to say. Very beautifully done.

I really loved the addition of "she's always walking away". That line makes me want to cry in any context.

You have so, so much talent. As always, I look forward to seeing what you write next.
DreamingOfParadise chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
*sniffs*

This was really interesting to read! Kind of poetic.

I must also compliment you on your lovely choice of picture. If that's not love then I don't know what is!