Reviews for Wanna Bet?
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ahaha illegal betting. Love it. And love all your stories!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh. My money is on Korsak
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
LOL
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
lol i say maura and jane are already together, which means korsak won ;) but i wanna know what you think since ur the author!
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I wonder who ! I must say I really do enjoy all of your stuff, it's so nice to be able to read nice fic's for a change.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
hahaha love it!
Blood Red Kisses chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was super cute! And you got Jane perfect. I could hear her voice in every quote you typed. Same with the others, but especially with Jane.
DianeB chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Bwahahahahaha! This is *so* Korsack and Frost. Wish we'd hear some of this banter on the show, but if we did, then I wouldn't have your lovely fanfic to read, would I?

Cops, like doctors, have a weird sense of play. Bagel hockey and table football in between bouts of horrible criminal investigations.
Swishla chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
So who won the bet? Thanks for sharing.
Pardison chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
lol thats good
wcduran chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I can totally see those two placing that bet. Too bad we won't find out who won.
St. Aelphaba chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I love this. Your portrayal of Maura and Jane are always very in-character. Good job! This was funny and cute...I'd love to see a follow-up...You know, for how long it really DOES take them! ;)
Transylvanian chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Good chapter.
Belfpepper chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
HAHAHA! Hmm now I wonder who will win that bet? I say Korsak and Maura will pout her way into Jane's heart tonight.