Reviews for My little secret
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 10 . 7/8
great story I do wish he had killed pretty much everyone though (well just his parents, Vlad, Valerie, Lancer, Dash, Sam, Tucker and Jazz as well as any others who tormented him)
nwilson1 chapter 10 . 2/7
Hey, I know it's an older story. What can I say? I love the classics. And this one was anything but raunchy. It contained love, violence, betrayal, hurt feelings, retaliation, and such. A whole mixture of emotions to keep the imagination engaged while reading every paragraph.

Well developed characters, excellent interaction, dialogue wasn't random but actually contribution to overall understanding of whole plot line. Plus, Danny and Kitty. Comedy Gold. Few authors pair them together.
sparten976 chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
make a my little secret 2
binger25 chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Love the ending and everything leading up to it.
Sk8rshark chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
While I am enjoying the actual plot. This story (And quite a few other DP fics for that matter) is completely devoid of contractions. You know, like I'm, I'll, won't, can't et cetera. Without contractions quite a bit of your dialogue sounds clunky and wooden. And not like something a human being would say. But that's just my opinion. Maybe there were some and I just didn't notice. Other than that it's fine. Just trying to help you make your story better.
Burke23 chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
Yay they're alive... kinda.
Burke23 chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
Okay... what just happened?
Burke23 chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
Somewhere out there, Ember is singing DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT.

Well now they know, and knowing is half of the battle. G.I. JOE!
Burke23 chapter 7 . 3/30/2015
Clones, why did it have to be clones? Great chapter bra.
Burke23 chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
Well... this just got complicated.
Burke23 chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
Danny let loose his inner Spider-man.
Burke23 chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
Okay, the title of the chapter matches the contents.
Burke23 chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
Different.
Burke23 chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
Well, that happened.
Burke23 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
For the record, I don't know what r&r meand in this context. But I digress, I liked this first chapter.