Reviews for Earth's End
Veyrona chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
The story idea is great! Please write it!
TearsDryUP chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Story?
streetsbehind chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
ok. this story sounds epic ! I would absolutely love to read it. I do hope you update/reload it soon. Or is it anywhere else on the interwebs ? it sounds brilliant :)
daisiella13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
the story idea sounds really cool, but i was wondering when you were going to put the chapters back
Rosanthium chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hi i was just wondering when you are reposting Earth's End. I absolutely love the stories where River just pops up out of no where. Anyway i hope you repost soon!
monkeymail chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Has this been re uploaded because i really want to read this and some of your other stories but they arent on here :( please put them up
IloveLucyBuckley chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. River's way better than Rose
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Oh my gosh i love this story. I love the whole concept of 'What if River Song wa there' and i thought u did it brilliantally. Anyway i was just wondering when u were going to update next? that is if u are going to update...
Rina of Cool chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Teh Moff pwnz.
Rosanthium chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
So like are you ever going to update?
kiwi chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
this is such a good story but ARE YOU EVER GONNA UPDATE!
Dame Emily Dent chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Russel T Davies was way better than Steven Moffat ever will be
kiwi chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
all i got to say is good story but clearly u r not updating anymore bc u havent updated in like 6 months
ArtemisScribe chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
a wonderful story, although i've spotted a tiny little problem, there's no such thing as a thob watch, i think you mean a fob watch, it's a mistake a lot of people make and only my extensive colection of the things means i know that. other than that i love this, not to melodramatic and in keeping with cannon
VTCentaurea chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Love it! Love all of it! Of course, you already know my favorite pairing, DRiver for life! Oh and thank you for dedicating, you're awesome!

I was almost crying when the flames were about to engulf her. That would have destroyed the Doctor... watching the same woman that knows him so well sacrifice herself once more for him... I felt both of their pain, it was amazingly descriptive!