Reviews for The Occluded Soul
x.BlackMagic.x chapter 20 . 10h
wow what a gorgeous story! I'm such a fan of all your work, you write with such sincerity and your Hermione and Severus both show strength and vulnerability; so believable in every way! You are certainly one of my favourite authors that write Hermione and Severus together so thank you for that! xx
nomdeplume30 chapter 20 . 1/5
This story was fantastic and original. I loved it! But what I loved most was Hermione's parents. I LOVE how you handled them in this story. When they thought they were going to die in the fire was particularly poignant. John feeling like John Wayne when he stood up to Snape and saw his wife was proud of him. Their obvious love for each other and their daughter. Them finding a home in the wizarding world. So many stories leave them out entirely, or put emnity or distance between H and her parents and I love that you didn't here and that they were such a positive part of the story. There are so many other things you did well, but I wanted to mention that particularly. Thanks for sharing!
queenie chapter 20 . 12/28/2017
Lovely story!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 20 . 12/14/2017
dark and disturbing, but wickedly delightful.
readinfunbro chapter 6 . 11/21/2017
this whole story makes no since
HGxSS Always chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Wonderful start.
WizardSmurf chapter 20 . 11/1/2017
WizardSmurf chapter 6 . 10/31/2017
I can't read anymore.. Not because I don't like the story but because my vision has gone blurry, I got a headache and it started to rain inside.
krislynn07 chapter 19 . 10/1/2017
This story was incredible - so well written, intriguing, and well paced. I absolutely loved it - thank you!
rainfall1310 chapter 20 . 9/21/2017
Hi I loved every single moment of this story. It was so beautifully well done! I can't wait to read your other works.
silverhareproductions chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
This is my favorite SSHG story to date... I have no words for how beautiful it is.
Hope Leslie Hermnharry chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
My all time fav!
CherryPit8 chapter 20 . 8/31/2017
I loved this. I loved it to pieces. The Grangers were fantastic. I rarely see them having more than a bit part and so I thoroughly enjoyed how you portrayed them and how much screen time they got. Snape was so awkward, crazy, sweet, and broken that I just wanted to wrap him in bubble wrap and hand him over to Hermione to protect forever. Harry and the Weasley were great too. I especially loved the twins being protective of Hermione's bond. And the ending couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you for writing this and sharing!
PhoenixGravity chapter 20 . 8/26/2017
This was outstanding, from beginning to end, I've never read anything as intriguing! Thank you
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2017
I think this is one of your best stories! Well done! I loved Severus' well-explained descent into madness and how he and Hermione were linked for so long, and how she managed to put him back together again. I loved the different parts of his personality and how they made it harder or easier for him to accept Hermione into his life.
1,512 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »