Reviews for The Occluded Soul
CaburyQueen chapter 20 . 10/27
What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it. Draco did make me sad, I love reading about a redeemed Draco so that did hurt.
Caramel4me chapter 20 . 10/10
This was so good! So sweet! It kept your attention the whole time and didn't have many empty moments. The characters were enjoyable just as much as the plot! Thank you.
poisonous.love22 chapter 20 . 10/1
"laying about with her handbag" is the singular best line I have ever read. It is the only line that has ever brought me this much joyI adore it.
KBH93 chapter 20 . 9/20
This story is splendid! Thank you for allowing us to read!
itscheriee1 chapter 20 . 9/17
Oh god. Your stories always give me the best ride. Thank you! Much love from Philippines
Mimi Lind chapter 20 . 9/14
Another amazing story. Thank you!
Kad Reys chapter 18 . 9/8
El viejo y querido Snape Golem, ya lo extrañaba. No habia dejado review antes pero quiero decirte que tu historia es simplemente genial, es tan buena en trama y en manejo de personajes que no sé como describirla, supongo que simplemente hermosa.
suzscribbles chapter 20 . 8/26
This is seriously one of my favorite fics if any kind ever. I don't know if you're still out there or hiding out on Neptune or some place but I hope whatever you're doing you're still writing or thinking about writing.
You put in your stories everything I could possibly want... humor, adventure, excitement, wit, mystery, humanity, pathos, emotion, passion, great dialogue and characterizations... and I super appreciate that your stories don't just sprinkle in a little incidental magic here and there so it fits in the HP universe. The magic you put in is integral to the story. It's clever and imaginative and interesting.
You make me want to start drawing lessons in my dumpy middle age just so I can try and bring to life all the images your stories put into my head.
Merlin's droopy drawers, I hope you write more fics some day!
suzscribbles chapter 17 . 8/26
God this is so beautiful... it takes my breath away every time. I'm kind of dead inside but this still gives me feels in my innards. I don't know what all they are but they feel busy and complex and powerful.
Ali62242 chapter 20 . 8/26
Perfection. Just perfection. The best fucking sevmione that exist
Angerosanor chapter 20 . 7/31
This was amazing! You writing is wonderful!
rmpff chapter 12 . 7/28
This chapter! Wow
SelkieWitch chapter 20 . 7/26
Thank you for this wonderful story. I laughed a lot at Fred fixing Mrs Black haha. I absolutely loved Hermione’s parents in this. Well played!
Hetc chapter 6 . 7/22
Rereading after an interval and thoroughly enjoying.
I'm more aware of how fast this was posted.
Snape is well written, and your Hermione is internally consistent.
Thanks for writing.