Reviews for The Occluded Soul
wine witch chapter 20 . 6/30
What a wonderful story, thank you so much!
maple87 chapter 20 . 6/7
Amazing story, I've had a real binge of your writing recently on ff and I just love it. You're very talented x
WeirdLittleStories chapter 20 . 5/10
Wow! This was a stunning story, excellently done.

Fragmented-soul Snape reminded me a bit of a person with Dissociative Identity Disorder (which may still be better known by its former name of Multiple Personality Disorder).

I love brilliant and resourceful Hermione. I felt a few qualms, though, at having her be so very grateful for Snape's protection, when canon Hermione is pretty damned good at protecting not only herself but those she cares about.

Anyway, fabulous story!
parnell chapter 20 . 5/8
I love the way you write Hermione’s parents in this story - like real people, with their own characters and opinions, not just cardboard cut-out parent sterotypes. Their comments made me laugh.

I also wanted to commend you on your ability to swear authentically, British-style! So many non-natives never get it quite right in their fanfics because they’re too hesitant, but yours packed a really authentic Anglo-saxon punch. Well done! ️
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 20 . 4/28
Wow! This was magnificent. The UST nearly made my heart combust. And I love the plot and smut. Brilliant job!
Amyeco chapter 7 . 4/20
Okay so I'm not one to leave reviews for already complete stories but this is quickly becoming one of my favorites. It's funny, intriguing and a totally new concept. I love it! Thank you.
mbagmag chapter 20 . 4/16
Wow! This has been one of the best and most original Harry Potter fan fics I’ve had the privilege to read. Beautiful writing and surprising humor throughout. I loved the direction you took this story, so thank you for an excellent read. Sequel?
CodenameSev chapter 20 . 4/7
I'm so happy that I read this. It's what i have been looking for. Fluff, Angst, a dash of lemons and creative writingkudos!
Emerald S. Sparrow chapter 20 . 4/1
LOVED this. Super different from anything I’ve read. I particularly enjoyed Hermione’s parents; they were delightful. What a beautiful story!
capitaine.licorne.1 chapter 20 . 3/25
Amazing! I looooved it!
JohninNH chapter 20 . 3/15
Excellent story!
I had to read this again and enjoyed it once more. I do hope you write more stories about my favorite ship SS/HG. Loved this, well written and original adventure. Especially the idea of soul magic and Severus casting the spell wrong which could easily happen. Love, loved, thanks again.
hermione's love story chapter 1 . 3/6
This was a wonderfully beautiful distraction from life thank you!
JellyToastx chapter 20 . 2/21
What an interesting take on ss/hg. The writing is beautiful and all the characters are portrayed very well. Loved it, thank you!
AlwaysObviously chapter 20 . 2/19
*sigh* wonderful. And I adored her parents! They were fantastic.
I finished this in record time, now I'm off browsing through your other stories... :)
1,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »