Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Lovely
bevjo chapter 20 . 10/1
This was awesome!
VeniH chapter 1 . 9/10
Very beautiful story - but often so sad... With stories like this one, I have to read the last chapter first, to be sure that there would be a happy ending, after all...
deedeebug chapter 8 . 8/31
I read this story about every two months ( since you originally posted), and it never gets stale! I honestly think your version of Mama Granger is the best written in this ship. As always thanks for sharing your talent!
LilMissPinkChink chapter 20 . 8/28
I so so love this story. It's still such a compelling read fir me-even the second time
0Mt-nestor chapter 17 . 8/26
Uhhh ... silencing charms?
ardsmair chapter 20 . 8/22
i love how you made her parents a real Part in the Story! great Story! Thank you!
Morbidmuch chapter 20 . 7/28
Can I just marry this fic, please? Stunning, absolutely stunning.
erm31323 chapter 20 . 7/21
I loved the bits from Helen's point of view. The ending was perfect and I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it!
erm31323 chapter 19 . 7/21
Loved, loved, loved this chapter, especially the ending.
erm31323 chapter 18 . 7/21
Holy crap! That's really all I've got to say about this chapter.
erm31323 chapter 17 . 7/21
Yes! I'm so glad that he finally admitted his feelings! I'm sure it still won't be easy, but this is a start.
erm31323 chapter 16 . 7/20
I so love Hermione's parents! The rat thing was hilarious! I just wish Severus wasn't continuing to be so stubborn. I mean, it's completely in character for him, but still frustrating.
erm31323 chapter 15 . 7/20
A bit of hope there at the end! I really like how you're using the bond between Hermione and Severus to help Harry figure out the bond with Voldemort. I do hope that Severus can accept that he deserves to be loved.
erm31323 chapter 13 . 7/20
So emotional for everyone. I wouldn't be sad if someone accidentally on purpose set Dumbledore's portrait on fire. Using Severus as a weapon, honestly. At least Harry isn't falling for it.
1,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »