Reviews for The Occluded Soul
skyyyp chapter 17 . 11/25
lmao not her parents being shipping masters
Jamie Mansfield chapter 1 . 8/15
Oh my gosh! That was so looooong but sooooo woooorth it! I admit, I skipped a bit on the gore parts but the balance of angst and fluff is just exquisite! A must-read fanfic!
CassiopeiaB chapter 20 . 8/5
I've just reread this story and I loved it even better than the first time. There are parts that are heartbreaking, there are parts that are funny, others are scary, sexy, fluffy ... all in all it's just perfect.
StuckInEmeraldAndCrimson chapter 20 . 8/3
I’ve read this story three times, and I still laugh, gasp, get angry, and cry when needed. I hope you’re aware of how talented you are at the art and weaving a lovely story.
Idebadwolff chapter 20 . 7/7
lovely story. thanks for sharing. I'm going to miss it when I get to the end of your stories.
Rosmerta chapter 20 . 6/23
Re-read this story yet again and loved it as always! This will always be one of the best HGSS fics ever. Brilliant and original. My favorite part is meeting all the different aspects of Severus that Hermione needs to incorporate into his soul. Beautiful!
I’m crying this made me so happy! I swear you captured their progression through trust and into becoming a couple beautifully, this very quickly made its way to the list of my favorite fanfictions because it was so well done!
Neeliep chapter 20 . 5/23
I loved this read! Thank you very much, you made me cry three times today - just what I like hehe!
edwardiana chapter 20 . 5/12
What a lovely story. Not only well written but also absolutely original. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us.
BowieQueen chapter 20 . 3/11
Ah this was glorious. GLORIOUS. I ate, drank, slept, dreamt, showered, farted this story. Such an epic read. Thank you thank you thank you for writing it.
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 16 . 3/5
brilliant!
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 12 . 3/5
i was afew paragraphs early lol about the wand, this story is so very captivating and beautiful
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 7 . 3/5
well, if i read more paragraphs, lol
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 8 . 3/5
id say ADs wa d holds his soul.. qnd i love this story
beethovencool chapter 20 . 2/3
I love it i really really love it! I don't know how to express it with words, but this is perfect! The witty conversation, angst, comedy, character development, and original plot is superb! I love how you write all of your characters version, there's nothing fault or over dramatical in them, i love them all, Hermione, severus, Harry, Ron (this really rare but you write him very well), the Weasley clan, and the limelight of this story is the Granger's parents, oh how i adore them, it's the first time i read sshg fanfic focused on mione parents and they are awesome and supportive and don't forget how protective they are for stray severus (it still hilarious to think this family literally adopting Snape, oh and don't forget hobo sev with pink coat) kudos for ya! XD
1,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »