Reviews for The Occluded Soul
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 20 . 8/13
Loved it ! Really brilliant work :-)
bluebell3000 chapter 20 . 7/30
Simply wonderful!
10thwhovian chapter 20 . 7/28
Yup, it's now almost 4:30 in the morning. I couldn't put it down. Beautiful story, just brilliant. Loved it!
10thwhovian chapter 6 . 7/27
I stumbled across this fic a few days ago and figured I'd give it a shot before bed. That was a mistake. I can't put it down! It is absolutely brilliant!
kate1309 chapter 20 . 7/27
My heart was with this story all the way. I love this story so much. Everytime Hermione wanted to cry or did, I did too. Everytime she was exuberant, I was too. Everytime she felt hurt, I did too. Severus, on the other hand, I felt the same, but I kept hoping he would embrace his feelings for her. He did in the end. I'm glad. I was smiling for the last few chapters and I couldn't stop. You're an amazing author and I can't wait to read more of your stories. Especially if they're like this. Superb job. This story was simply devine.
vickety chapter 20 . 7/24
Thanks!
vickety chapter 7 . 7/24
Funny. I love your author's notes.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 2 . 7/16
May read the rest it's different but I'll get the hang of it
voice of reason chapter 19 . 6/29
Have you ever had a drawn out romantic conversation during sex? seems a bit odd.
karakal chapter 20 . 6/24
I know, it is long time since publishing, but I need to say, that this is wonderfull story. I thought that I would try to translate into my native language, but I am not good enough. I dont want to spoil such powerful story. Thank you.
Kayxbear chapter 20 . 6/5
Oh my goodness! This story was so amazing! I absolutely adored it! Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us
Ardentlyadmired chapter 20 . 5/8
I loved this story, it was so different. But as usual they were just perfect together!
Phyllidia chapter 19 . 4/24
Superb job. I think after Severus, John & Helen were my favorite characters. They had the best dialogue
Love this! I've read all of your work but for some reason I've never read this one. Now I have to go back through everything else and love it all over again ! :D
Mel Fonseca chapter 20 . 4/9
pleeeease, i beg you: NEVER STOP WRITING SS/HG! Your fics are the best I've ever read, really... It touches my heart in so many levels... I can't get enough of them. I always say to myself "just ONE more chapter, then i go to bed"... and here I am... Reading non-stop since the very beginning!
Love your writing, your creativity, your love and respect for this couple I worship so much... Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
1,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »