Reviews for The Occluded Soul
JeniDRalph chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
So many Snapes. Have I told you that this story is amazing?
JeniDRalph chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
That dream sequence was absolutely amazing! The innocent, the stubborn, the duty and the will to live... perfection! Oh, and the part about him making all the choices. That was brilliant, too!
JeniDRalph chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
.. a sitcom.. it did sound that way
JeniDRalph chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
I'm so glad he saved them.
JeniDRalph chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
I like how you have him trying to keep the pieces of his soul together, but with a different intent than Voldemort.
JeniDRalph chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
Crookshanks will forgive her.
JeniDRalph chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
I am really enjoying this universe. (I don't like tomatoes, either... go Severus!)
JeniDRalph chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
I hope she starts keeping her wand with her.
JeniDRalph chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
I wonder if the "Law Firm" is the trigger to awakend Dumbledore...
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Wow! This is fascinating!
bethanysb chapter 20 . 3/5/2012
Completely brilliant and beautifully written. Think this is the only fanfic I've read where I might prefer the 'final battle' scene to the original, the soul shield was magnificent. And I adore your snape and hermione :) thank you.
etherian chapter 20 . 3/4/2012
A dear friend recommended your story to me and I am so pleased that she did. I have spent a week (a very difficult week health-wise) reading your story. It has been a joy, a sadness, frightful at times, but most of all your writing transported me into their world where I was able to escape mine for awhile.

Thank you for your lovely story.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 20 . 3/1/2012
another completely amazing fic! such a sweet tale of healing, dependence and dreams
Costerboster chapter 20 . 2/18/2012
Some of the descriptions in the story made me cry... if only all the stories I come across were this earth-shattering...
her illusion chapter 20 . 2/16/2012
i have to say,3 days? is not a pairing i usually read(i go for draco/hermione)& this is in fact only the 2nd story i've read with this pairing,but i think its really well done :) wish draco hadn't died though.&the pink coat part was really cute hehe.
1,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »