Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Jennie Mae Rose chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
All I could think for the entire chapter was how similar to being pregnant Hermione sounded when she described carrying Severus's soul around at the beginning. But other then that I really enjoyed this chapter!
Amber chapter 20 . 8/13/2012
Ahhhhhhh! Flipping perfect! Yesh! Yesh!
Ok now thats done. I just wanna say that I personally loved that the conflict in this story was just between severus and hermione. While I do enjoy a love story where they have to fight through friends and family to be with each other. This one was so refreshing in that they had support from the outside but struggled with just themselves until 'HE' fially gave in. Ahhhh yesh indeed.
Daxxerl chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
Thank you for another legendary story! I really love your writing style and your plots!
Emmett's One True Love chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
This story is great! The characters are so real especially Hermione's parents
Paty1284 chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
awesome... just awesome.. it's been a while since i read a story that felt as true as this one does.. thank yoy so much for the ride! loved it!11
Antagonist Len chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
Are you dabbling around with any original work already? You really should.
Alexa1993 chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Love it! _
CaeruCreative chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
The story was unbelievably amazing! Thank you for writing and sharing your imagination with us. I will forever be a loyal reader. Keep writing!
CaeruCreative chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
No no no! Happy ending, pretty please . No dreadfully tragic ending! pleeeeaaassseeee for the love of Severus!
CaeruCreative chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
I love your writing! Without gushing for paragraphs about how much I enjoy your work, that pretty much sum it all up. Keep writing!
pinknose1 chapter 20 . 6/22/2012
I stumbled on your story by accident when checking out HG/SS fictions - HG/SS is my favourite HP pairing. I would echo all the positive things lots of other reviewers have said - loved the wit and humour, the great characterisations and the concept of soul magic - but mainly wanted to say a big "THANK YOU' for your efforts - your story has a magic all its own and it has been wonderful to share in it. I look forward to reading all your stories now!
Professor Radar chapter 20 . 6/14/2012
I just want to say that this story is so great there are no words to do it justice to explain my thoughts on it.

I loved everyone's characters- especially Hermione's parents! Ron was actually not stupid and was not jealous of Severus & Hermione's relationship. Hell, he even believed in Severus when others weren't sure! Harry is calm, not angsty and not on a blood-thristy revenge against Severus killing Dumbledore. I really can feel that the Trio have matured into fine adults.

This story is so original and complex and the reader can feel every emotion coming through (and there's plenty of them). The storyline worked perfectly and tied together neatly. My hat's off to you ma'am. You have created a masterpiece and I thank you for sharing it with the world. I feel fortunate to "stumble" across this story. Please don't ever stop sharing your talent.
rookseer chapter 17 . 6/2/2012
I know this is already complete...but this chapter made me cry...
Desvario chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
I fell in love of severus crazy that was following where to Hermy.

like all the Blogoversary your stories to cover.

thanks! I go for the next story.
banjobraids chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
Beautiful story, I loved every moment. Your characters are so well fleshed out, nuanced and real. It's impossible not to get attached to them. The grangers were my favorite, hilarious and loving. Really great, thanks!
1,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »