Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Phyllidia chapter 19 . 4/24/2016
Superb job. I think after Severus, John & Helen were my favorite characters. They had the best dialogue
Guest chapter 20 . 4/24/2016
Love this! I've read all of your work but for some reason I've never read this one. Now I have to go back through everything else and love it all over again ! :D
Mel Fonseca chapter 20 . 4/9/2016
pleeeease, i beg you: NEVER STOP WRITING SS/HG! Your fics are the best I've ever read, really... It touches my heart in so many levels... I can't get enough of them. I always say to myself "just ONE more chapter, then i go to bed"... and here I am... Reading non-stop since the very beginning!
Love your writing, your creativity, your love and respect for this couple I worship so much... Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
gigglymonkey12 chapter 20 . 4/7/2016
Overall I enjoyed this story. I liked how the ending involved more than romance. The ending involves acceptance and healing and being able to move on. I really appreciated that.

Thank you for writing this amazing story. It was a pleasure to read...(ignored homework for the day to finish this story)
gigglymonkey12 chapter 18 . 4/7/2016
No...no not cool.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
NOOOOOO come back!
anismenta chapter 20 . 3/26/2016
my congratulations!..amazing plot, the bonding thing was very nicely put and sweet..make me cry and wonder why life is not like that ; )

I like so much your Severus and Hermione...not my typical ship, but I can see how wonderful it could be
mreardon614 chapter 20 . 2/16/2016
"I'll meet you on the kitchen table later" . I just love John and Helen in this fic. They are amazing! Thanks for another amazing story! Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.
mreardon614 chapter 19 . 2/16/2016
Love, love, love this paragraph. "So she fully opened her heart and offered him a third choice: to be accepted for everything he was, and anything he wasn't, and have it be enough."
Brooksfisher chapter 20 . 2/16/2016
I loved this story! I couldn't put it down at all
mreardon614 chapter 18 . 2/16/2016
But, but, but everything was going so well...
mreardon614 chapter 17 . 2/16/2016
I loved Hermione's dad in this chapter. It was great to hear a little from Severus' point of view on why he was pushing Hermione away. Thanks!
Brooksfisher chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
I am absolutely loving the humor in this storybravo!
mreardon614 chapter 16 . 2/16/2016
Gah! I loved this chapter. Part pure torture, part hilarity, and part plot. Wholly amazing.
mreardon614 chapter 14 . 2/16/2016
I loved lavender's comment about ladies who lunch and learn to destroy souls! Those are my kind of ladies!
1,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »