Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Professor Radar chapter 20 . 6/14/2012
I just want to say that this story is so great there are no words to do it justice to explain my thoughts on it.

I loved everyone's characters- especially Hermione's parents! Ron was actually not stupid and was not jealous of Severus & Hermione's relationship. Hell, he even believed in Severus when others weren't sure! Harry is calm, not angsty and not on a blood-thristy revenge against Severus killing Dumbledore. I really can feel that the Trio have matured into fine adults.

This story is so original and complex and the reader can feel every emotion coming through (and there's plenty of them). The storyline worked perfectly and tied together neatly. My hat's off to you ma'am. You have created a masterpiece and I thank you for sharing it with the world. I feel fortunate to "stumble" across this story. Please don't ever stop sharing your talent.
rookseer chapter 17 . 6/2/2012
I know this is already complete...but this chapter made me cry...
Desvario chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
I fell in love of severus crazy that was following where to Hermy.

like all the Blogoversary your stories to cover.

thanks! I go for the next story.
banjobraids chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
Beautiful story, I loved every moment. Your characters are so well fleshed out, nuanced and real. It's impossible not to get attached to them. The grangers were my favorite, hilarious and loving. Really great, thanks!
meg527 chapter 20 . 5/27/2012
Fantastic story! I just love your way with dialog!
dolcedot chapter 20 . 5/23/2012
What a beautiful story! Thank-you for sharing.
lolaoz chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
Before I start to praise you may I ask you if you (like me) have a snape foot fetish? Because you have mentioned his magnificant feet in more than one fic if I remember correctly, anyway as usual this was tremendous! Never stop writing! You'll be seeing more of my reviews soon, so until then fairwell.
Grovek26 chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
fantastic story - thank you.
yay chapter 20 . 5/12/2012
This was really interesting.
Alojsie chapter 20 . 5/12/2012
I want to thank you very much for your story. It was interesting, witty, funny, sad, exciting and all the things a reader is looking for in a good story. The concept of soul magic was well thought out and they have done a nice peace of research with the bonds, I especially liked that you included the twins. I am going to the bed, so see you on the moor and we can talk some more :-)
yay chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
This is probably the most interesting chap.
yay chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
"Oh, heavens, Hermione, why do you sound exactly like you did when you brought that kitten home when you were seven?"

Hermione rubbed at her eyes. "I promise to clean up after him and feed him and hide the bodies, I swear."

Lovely lines.
yay chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
That awkward moment when you fail to recognize the person you're looking for...
Alojsie chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Very interesting opening. I am very curious about your concept of soul magic. Looks like an outstanding piece of fanfic. I am looking forward to reading it.
IHatELilY chapter 20 . 5/3/2012