Reviews for The Occluded Soul
WizardSmurf chapter 6 . 10/31/2017
I can't read anymore.. Not because I don't like the story but because my vision has gone blurry, I got a headache and it started to rain inside.
krislynn07 chapter 19 . 10/1/2017
This story was incredible - so well written, intriguing, and well paced. I absolutely loved it - thank you!
rainfall1310 chapter 20 . 9/21/2017
Hi I loved every single moment of this story. It was so beautifully well done! I can't wait to read your other works.
silverhareproductions chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
This is my favorite SSHG story to date... I have no words for how beautiful it is.
Hope Leslie Hermnharry chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
My all time fav!
CherryPit8 chapter 20 . 8/31/2017
I loved this. I loved it to pieces. The Grangers were fantastic. I rarely see them having more than a bit part and so I thoroughly enjoyed how you portrayed them and how much screen time they got. Snape was so awkward, crazy, sweet, and broken that I just wanted to wrap him in bubble wrap and hand him over to Hermione to protect forever. Harry and the Weasley were great too. I especially loved the twins being protective of Hermione's bond. And the ending couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you for writing this and sharing!
QuestWithAmbition chapter 20 . 8/26/2017
This was outstanding, from beginning to end, I've never read anything as intriguing! Thank you
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2017
I think this is one of your best stories! Well done! I loved Severus' well-explained descent into madness and how he and Hermione were linked for so long, and how she managed to put him back together again. I loved the different parts of his personality and how they made it harder or easier for him to accept Hermione into his life.
MissandMarauder chapter 20 . 8/9/2017
Absolutely beautiful. I'm kind of sad it's done, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and think the ending was perfect. Thank you for sharing it with us!
MissandMarauder chapter 17 . 8/8/2017
This conflict resolution is even better than I expected. I have all the warm fuzzies right now. Broken by a hug and a warm plate of leftovers. Adorable.
MissandMarauder chapter 13 . 8/8/2017
The end of that conversation with Harry made me want to cry. Poor Sev! And he really thought he hurt Hermione? I'm glad she set him straight. In reply to your AN, I'm excessively glad there are 7 chapters left.
MissandMarauder chapter 12 . 8/8/2017
I loved the different characterizations of each shattered piece of him. The duty Sev breaks my heart. I kind of can't stand the thought that he'll wake up and only think of her as a burden, another debt to be paid.
MissandMarauder chapter 10 . 8/8/2017
My heart just broke. Gosh, I love this story! I can't wait to see how you handle him getting all the pieces of his soul back in one place.
MissandMarauder chapter 8 . 8/8/2017
I wondered if that might be his horcrux! But where is it now? At the ministry? Or does Harry still have it?
MissandMarauder chapter 7 . 8/8/2017
Nooo he was finally there! Ah! This story is going to be the death of me. Find him, Hermione!
1,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »