Reviews for The Occluded Soul
MoonShadowAMR chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
I don't know if I wrote any review to any of your other stories, so I'll just let it out here. I love them all. You're a wonderful writer, I don't think I ever enjoyed a story like I did yours, for a week now I've been with the phone in my hands, and my eyes on the text, my husband tried to take it from me yesterday and I went bersek. You have unique ideas for your stories and that makes them even more entailing. Once i got entangled amongst the lines I could't escape...would't actually. Keep writing, every minute of the day is worth spent reading. MoonShadowAMR.
takeawaymyimagination chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Among your stories I think this is one of the best! God gave you a beautiful and creative mind and thank you, for sharing it with us! I loved every bit of Snape here, he's just him! And of course, the Grangers were all so adorable! Keep writing!
Liddl15 chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
OMG! This is DEFINITELY one of my favourite Hermione/Snape fanfics I've read and I like to think that means a lot because I've read hundreds. The idea was beautifully original, the plot lovely, realistic and most importantly for me personally, not too fast. A lot of fanfictions develop so quickly you wonder how it all happened. But here, everything happened 'all in good time' and I was able to transform along with all the characters. Your sense of humour is absolutely splendid as well! 3

Definitely a story I will come back to read at some point. Thank you very much for this pleasurable experience! 3
Lydia
Priestess of broken saints chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I love this, You are so brilliant. If this was in the original no one would need to write fanfiction! I don't usually favorite a story before I've read the ending but I'm making an exception. Also I love Hermione's parents. They're so realistic.
MidnightQuill420 chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
That was amazing. I love every single thing that I've read that you've written. Amazing. I almost cried a few times but you pulled it together. I'm reading
Sugar baby chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
Holy... Wow! You were great! I love hermione 3 severus and severus 3 hermione! Bloody Hell you rock! More please!
SharpMaz chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
That... was amazing. I think I first saw this story 2 months ago, but I didn't want to read it because it didn't pop out at me. Well, I'm certainly glad I decided to give it a try. Like I wrote earlier, this story is simply amazing; c'est un histoire spectaculaire. Your eye for detail was great and you really pulled this story together.
Kim chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
I loved it! Very original plot and well written :)
RedCaprice chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
Okay, now it's time for a happy dance :)
RedCaprice chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
I started doing at happy dance at Hermione getting her man and then you RIPPED him from us... yes us. We'll get 'em.
RedCaprice chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
This is one of my favorites and I decided to go for a second read. Read any good fics lately? I've been searching and it seems rereading is the order lately.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Oh my gosh! How did I miss this story the first time around?! You have me hooked.

I never thought of Snape's final minutes and thoughts before "the deed" but now I can't imagine it any other way than how you've written it.

And "skinny Hagrid in a pink coat". I love it!
Cat130 chapter 20 . 9/7/2012
Beautiful
Kniga-Sitara chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
Wow! Genial! I Love this story...
XEHX chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
Oh! What a GREAT chapter! Angsty, exciting, and the sex was incredible!
1,358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »