Reviews for The Occluded Soul
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 20 . 4/7
Overall I enjoyed this story. I liked how the ending involved more than romance. The ending involves acceptance and healing and being able to move on. I really appreciated that.

Thank you for writing this amazing story. It was a pleasure to read...(ignored homework for the day to finish this story)
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 18 . 4/7
No...no not cool.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 7 . 4/7
NOOOOOO come back!
anismenta chapter 20 . 3/26
my congratulations!..amazing plot, the bonding thing was very nicely put and sweet..make me cry and wonder why life is not like that ; )

I like so much your Severus and Hermione...not my typical ship, but I can see how wonderful it could be
mreardon614 chapter 20 . 2/16
"I'll meet you on the kitchen table later" . I just love John and Helen in this fic. They are amazing! Thanks for another amazing story! Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.
mreardon614 chapter 19 . 2/16
Love, love, love this paragraph. "So she fully opened her heart and offered him a third choice: to be accepted for everything he was, and anything he wasn't, and have it be enough."
Brooksfisher chapter 20 . 2/16
I loved this story! I couldn't put it down at all
mreardon614 chapter 18 . 2/16
But, but, but everything was going so well...
mreardon614 chapter 17 . 2/16
I loved Hermione's dad in this chapter. It was great to hear a little from Severus' point of view on why he was pushing Hermione away. Thanks!
Brooksfisher chapter 7 . 2/16
I am absolutely loving the humor in this storybravo!
mreardon614 chapter 16 . 2/16
Gah! I loved this chapter. Part pure torture, part hilarity, and part plot. Wholly amazing.
mreardon614 chapter 14 . 2/16
I loved lavender's comment about ladies who lunch and learn to destroy souls! Those are my kind of ladies!
KissingPink chapter 20 . 2/15
I can't believe what I just read was only 20 chapters! So much info and imagery that some could barely fit into 60 hits... ! That was a truly great read, thanks!
Hopeful-z chapter 20 . 2/8
It was fantastic. The perfect balance between dark and light.
Hopeful-z chapter 6 . 2/7