Reviews for The Occluded Soul
xcrystal-tearsx9933 chapter 10 . 7/11
I don't know where you get all your ideas but it's bloody brilliant (to quote Ronald Weasley).
xcrystal-tearsx9933 chapter 4 . 7/11
You tore my heart out and I'm happy about it.

Also, don't read this chapter/fic while listening to Dante's Prayer by L. Mckennitt, you will cry.
xcrystal-tearsx9933 chapter 1 . 7/11
Oh, Snape... T_T
Laina Lee chapter 20 . 7/3
I've been on a tear, reading through your stories, appreciating the diversity of the storylines and reimagining of the characters. It's been delightful and just the thing to lift my spirits while waiting for the results of my covid test. Thank you!
Slytherqueeen chapter 20 . 6/21
Love it. Completely different to anything else I’ve read.
s.tohru.89 chapter 20 . 6/14
okay accidentally post my last review before I was finished lol. anyway as I was saying: I was in an sshg mood and no one can quench that thirst like an Aurette fic can. I read this story many years ago and it still hits so right. will for ever be a fan of your writing. I hope you are well!
s.tohru.89 chapter 20 . 6/14
just finished binging this story. I read this many years ago, and was in an SSHG mood
koopleekiddo chapter 20 . 6/9
That was an exceedingly satisfying read, not least of all for some of the highest quality angst I've enjoyed in quite awhile... I loved the relationship between Snape and the Grangers, that's a dynamic I don't think I've seen before. Oh, and congrats on writing the first likeable version of Ron I've ever read!
Goldenbassets chapter 20 . 5/30
Excellent fic, loved how well-rounded you made Hermione’s parents, how fleshed out the characters were. Loving, protective, sassy and funny. And adored how Crooks turned over his loyalty to them after the fire. Love a good Crookshanks sideplot.
jankatkaromka chapter 20 . 5/29
Thank you for your work.
That was great as allways.
Goldenbassets chapter 9 . 5/28
Phew!
Goldenbassets chapter 7 . 5/28
Whoa, that was intense!
Goldenbassets chapter 6 . 5/28
Oh my, just imagine Snape’s thoughts when he comes back into his head. Having Granger bathe him?! Scandalous!

Like every one of your stories, I’ve fallen completely for it. And it’s so very different from every other story I’ve read too. I love it.
Chantal9 chapter 20 . 5/19
*sigh* just reread this story and loved it more the second time around! The imagery and emotions were captivating! Thank you again for such an intense and beautiful Severus and Hermione tale!
nerdymom827 chapter 20 . 5/4
I've no idea why I waited so long to read this, but I'm so glad I finally did. I'm pretty sure I cried for every chapter, it was just so beautiful. The staggering emotion in every word, it was just wonderful.
Thank you for this gem of a story!
1,655 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »