Reviews for The Occluded Soul
centava chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
Though I'm enjoying this story, I have to admit to being a bit lost. It's a bit like walking around in Sybil's mind, isn't it?
centava chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
This is a trippy story! Good, though...glad I have lots more chapters to make sense of it all!
Aislynn-chan chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
That was beautiful. And believable. One of my favorite HGSS fics. Thank you.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
What a different story. Well done, I couldn't stop reading!
sshg4eva chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
Yeah, that's the stuff!
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
This story was fabulous, I absolutely loved it.
Bari Sax Player chapter 20 . 10/16/2013
Stunningly beautiful. You are a true artist.
CRMediaGal chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
What a wonderful, gripping, emotionally-charged story! It's been on my list of yet-to-read-by-Aurette for some time now, and I'm so glad I spent this entire day getting lost in this world. The soul connection moments were enthralling, the take down on Voldemort nail-biting intense, and I gotta mention Mrs. Granger's fondness for Severus throughout this story (and Mr. Granger, too), but it was the most endearing thing I've read in a while. :)

Thank you so much for writing this. I'll be rereading and treasuring it!
greengal 1996 chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Aurette! I'm a huge fan . I've read most of your works but never review, mostly because I read on my phone and it's a pain! but seriously , I'm only halfway through this cchapter and am lmaf at the scene with Hermione and her pparents discussing Snape. very good story ...really engaging and original. Thank you as always for your quality writing.
Fingula chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
Lovely story! Really liked it very much. Thank you for writing this.
ide chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
BRAVO! BRAVO!
rowan.catara chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
I loved this story. Thank you so much!
silvrock chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
I need you to clarify this... you churned up all this brilliance in THREE DAYS FLAT? Really?! You divine sorceress!
silvrock chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
What would you say if i tell you i love you for envisioning this story? If i tell you i want to kiss your fingers for writing this perfect little story? If i tell i want to worship your beautiful mind? If I had met you in person I'm sure I would've asked to marry you, never-mind my orientation.
silvrock chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
i don't care if people call this sacrilege, but this description, this story, this picturization, is better than Rowling has managed. All that vague descriptions of soul-magic and horcruxes in the original book left me high and dry. I guess this is the explanation I was thirsting for since the day i put down the last book some five years back. This is beautiful. Aside from the fact that this is happening to my fav ship, this explanation makes sense. I am finally at peace now. Yaya.. all hail JKR for creating them in the first place, but, i just HAD to give it to you for picking it up from there and delivering this so beautifully.
1,268 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »