Reviews for The Occluded Soul
MeBooksAndCleverness chapter 20 . 4/21
Hi, I don't have must time to write this, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story and I hope that you continue to write story's (so I can read them...:)...)
Thanks again,
Me.
Elezzra chapter 17 . 4/19
Dang, coz I’m feeling like Sev meant different,y this time, but hai! Their communication and history been through it
Elezzra chapter 10 . 4/19
That’s not nice (AN). You know when a story is so captivating that commenting or reviewing seem a task so minuscule. The emotional journey
Elezzra chapter 9 . 4/19
Oh wow
Elezzra chapter 6 . 4/19
I love the way this story is progressing. The pace is perfect.
Elezzra chapter 2 . 4/19
Lol,hoor
Elezzra chapter 1 . 4/19
Oh shoot they got D’s wand
Atrumnex chapter 20 . 4/4
Had to reread this. Its such an amazing fic.
Ty for writing it.
Top 10 fics
kagomeLove2 chapter 20 . 4/4
One of the best Severus and Hermione story.

I loved the Grangers. Thanks for sharing this story.
MsProfessor chapter 12 . 3/24
One of the most lovely chapters I've read. Beautiful.
kate.m.p.wright chapter 20 . 3/23
Best story ever! I’m shook, in love and will never admit I have read this 6 times
I am amazed. This was so good! You had me hooked since the beginning. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story. I’ll be honest, this is my favorite snape x hermione fic. It was so beautiful and made me tear up a couple times. You are an amazing writer. Thank you for the beautiful story!
NHPhoenix24 chapter 3 . 2/29
Oh, clever Fred! Charming the clothes off Ma Black.
Great story, I’m anxious to see how it continues. Thanks for sharing it with us.
briar-rose01 chapter 7 . 2/15
This was recommended in a FB group. I'm only 7 chapters in but it's a really awesome story. I hope you aren't going to break my heart. No sleep for me tonight...I'm going to be finishing your story. Thanks for sharing it!
WildWeasel42 chapter 20 . 11/25/2019
AH WHAT WAS THIS?! It was SO GOOD, so unique and creative and TUGGED at my heartstrings! Thank you for such a wonderful well-written story. Truly, thank you :)
1,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »