Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/10
This was one of the first Snape-centric fics I ever read, and it's hands down one of the most poignant and heart-softening I've ever read. Very glad to have found it again.
obsessed-forever chapter 20 . 3/21
Loved it! You have an amazing gift for telling a story!
Love her parents in this so much. Great story!
PJaneL chapter 20 . 3/18
I love it! It is original, it make me laughed and cried. It is just so wonderful! I just found your stories and loving them. I'm not sure if you are still writing SSHG story but really wish you are.
Allison chapter 7 . 3/13
*shows you the love*

Thanks for writing another amazing fic!
narutonarutolove chapter 20 . 3/4
I love the sentence in which you ended the story. im really tired at the moment, I stayed up late to continue reading this story but left 3 chapter unread as it was 1 am, I was woken up early by my brother and parents as he got ready for school so I plan on going back to bed. I just had to finish this story first.

I really cant describe how wonderful it is, the idea, and the simple yet interesting way you wrote it. Him being homeless, her finding him. His "self" 's were confusing, there were so many and such, but I loved the way you wrote those moments in representation of a part of him, such as his innocence, his stubbornness, etc. It was wonderfully written, I loved it. I found it funny that Severus went into a psychotic protective/duty rage that led him to chop of Mundugus' arm.

It was just wonderful. I cant believe I almost skipped this story.
Vinaplains chapter 20 . 2/27
Wow! I cried so many times reading this fic. Loved it! Thank you. And, Thank you for the happy ending.
Perry Downing chapter 6 . 2/18
"I promise to clean up after him and feed him and hide the bodies, I swear." Fantastic line.
blue.darkglass chapter 20 . 2/15
Really enjoyed this. Beautiful, brilliant and so interesting.
Why, the good kind m thinking, having been a drunken person a time or two
LJ chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
This is a surprising, fascinating story.

And I love this line: "Hermione, you don't have to thank me. Just don't be wrong about him. That's all I ask."

Not much, eh? :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
This was quite the undertaking. Thank you for not letting the misunderstandings go on and on. I really liked the chapter where she puts his soul back together. Very impressive imagery and great ending. Thank you for writing!
Assasin Nero chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
I loved the way and pace it progressed and the content was spectacular. You are an awesome author..
Not knowing much about HP fandom, I can only say that the love snape had for lily can be easily interpreted as, but is not, creepy or unhealthy.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
ok, ok ok. this story is amazing and so so so wonderful
Mahgol chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
though I love Severus being strong and, this idea is cool
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »