Reviews for The Occluded Soul
I can't wait. I admit that this is the second time I am reading this. I just had to re-read and your stories are always well written.
2d66 chapter 20 . 12/27/2016
I have been reading a lot of HG/SS fanfiction lately, probably a little too much, but I've rarely left reviews (mostly just favorites). I feel like you deserve one though, this story has perhaps been my favorite fanfiction within this unique pairing. Your characterization of Snape, his breakdown, his relationship with Lily, and, most importantly, his relationship with Hermione was exquisitely well done. Really, the characters were the main strength of the story though the plot itself was not far behind. I felt bad and hopeful for Severus and admired and pitied Hermione, something that is harder said than done in many of these stories. You gave a unique but still "realistic" story that had me enraptured throughout. There will always be a few grammar mistakes and few slip ups in the story, but overall this story was wonderful. Thank you for it, as well as your many other well written stories. They have provided a comforting story for this hopeless romantic.
riyer chapter 20 . 12/22/2016
I loved the Grangers...
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
This ascends go take place as one of the best Sevmione fics I've ever read! I'm only sad that it's not longer and that I didn't read it sooner!
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
Ah. May. Zing!
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I already love it! Why did I leave this fic in the queue so long?!
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 20 . 12/7/2016
amazing! Couldn't stop reading this!
happiness8000 chapter 20 . 12/3/2016
Love this AU. The characters are brilliant, Hermione's parents are particularly good.
artisinthecreationofsubtext chapter 20 . 12/3/2016
This was perfect. I cried.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/26/2016
Ohmy God that was amazing. What a beautiful end to an incredible story. Thanks for that experience.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
Holy fucking shit. That was beautiful, I'm crying.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2016
Oh my God. Voldy is terrifying in this chapter. I hate that he has her, ugh, this has a happy ending right?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
God. Crying. That was difficult and I was terrified for a bit. Love this chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
My poor heart can't take this.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
Oh my God, so heartbreaking. I'm so sad. Again, I love the way you write all the characters.
1,470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »