Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Light on the Horizon chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
Great stpry.
Terahlyanwe chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
Interesting tale. :) I quite enjoyed it.
SeverusHermione chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
I love this story. The rats in the cupboard scene hat me snorting out loud. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Seriously? you kill Draco and Moody? OMG!
Erika chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
Oh my god! I LOVED this fic. Very well done I spent a whole Saturday afternoon reading the fic. I could not put it down. This will be added to my list of favorites. Very touching and a wonderful ending of course.
Mystical G Panther chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Great story!
WintersStarlight chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
After a night of absolutely no sleep, I have finished this story. It was absolutely worth it. I was captivated the entire time. You have here an intriguing plot, wonderful characterization and a brilliant writing style that I very much enjoy. Thanks for sharing this story with us! I love it and can see myself coming back to it in time.
Alumys chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
I just finished this story and I have a broken vein in my eye but I don't regret a second of lost sleep as this story is really nice and gave me a lot of butterfly's at the tender moments between those awesome characters! I'm not much of a reviewer but I have to say that I liked the plot twist the character reactions the way it was written and just say what an amazing job you had don with this story, so tank you for making me lose sleep :D
Guest chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
I loved it!
pottohipamus chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
I believe yours is the bestest set of Drs. Granger with whom I have ever had the pleasure to become acquainted. They are totes presh.
Thanks for making me look stuff up, too. Like Tourne and irascible.
I laughed out loud when Helen said, "Don't be silly. Your father did, I just slammed the door."
Let me know if you ever or have already published something. I'll totally buy a copy and tell my friends.
lilpeng1 chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
This was one of the best stories I have read! I feel like your characters were very true to the books. I love love the fact that you included Hermione's parents so much. Most writers tend to push them aside. But I loved the fact that they helped our so much without using magic.
Fizzabella chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
Heartbreaking and soul mending almost within the same breath. How can you write something this beautiful without simply shattering from the strength of the emotions you invoke? This chapter is unforgettable.
Fizzabella chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
I truly have wanted to review before now, but it had taken me this long to catch my breath. I love your writing and this is, without doubt, the most unforgettable story you have written. Whew!
I4got2004 chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Uh-mazing! Sooooooo good!
ladefoxfire chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
I absolutely love this story. I come back to it, time and time again. Why? I haven't the faintness clue. Perhaps, it's because I'm having a hard week and need something to keep me going. Or, maybe, I'm just want to read it again. I think today marks the 10th time I've read this. I think... oh who knows.
1,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »