Reviews for The Occluded Soul
mreardon614 chapter 18 . 2/16
But, but, but everything was going so well...
mreardon614 chapter 17 . 2/16
I loved Hermione's dad in this chapter. It was great to hear a little from Severus' point of view on why he was pushing Hermione away. Thanks!
Brooksfisher chapter 7 . 2/16
I am absolutely loving the humor in this storybravo!
mreardon614 chapter 16 . 2/16
Gah! I loved this chapter. Part pure torture, part hilarity, and part plot. Wholly amazing.
mreardon614 chapter 14 . 2/16
I loved lavender's comment about ladies who lunch and learn to destroy souls! Those are my kind of ladies!
KissingPink chapter 20 . 2/15
I can't believe what I just read was only 20 chapters! So much info and imagery that some could barely fit into 60 hits... ! That was a truly great read, thanks!
Hopeful-z chapter 20 . 2/8
It was fantastic. The perfect balance between dark and light.
Hopeful-z chapter 6 . 2/7
:-))
Hopeful-z chapter 5 . 2/7
Wow
Hopeful-z chapter 3 . 2/7
It looks so promising
I so loved the way u described how ripped apart snape was while switching between two personalities for such a long time! That he's certainly not the good guy a lot of ff authors wish him to be.
Enid an Gleanna chapter 20 . 1/30
I loved this story! It was mysterious and intriguing. Gripping and emotional. But sometimes also funny, mostly thanks to Grangers. I liked their portrayal here very much, in most of the fics they are either nonexistent (like in books), or dead, victims, clueless. But in that story they had interesting personalities and played an important role. For example, loved John "cheating" at poker and trying to give Severus intimidating "If you hurt my daughter..." talk, Helen encouraging Hermione to bring home a boy or a girl or whatever, her scheme with rats, reminding Severus to save himself and not to kill anyone. I liked the plot and concept of Soul Magic and Horcruxes, getting revealed to us slowly, and Hermione's encounters with different aspects of Snape. And of course I liked the final outcome, it was sad to see Draco go, but I'm glad that Severus(of course) and Remus made it to the end, as in original books I was always furious that my my two favourite characters after Hermione are killed off, even though I saw reasons behind it. But hey, what is fanfiction for! Definitely for great authors giving us awesome alternative stories :)
Phyllidia chapter 20 . 1/23
Aww that was lovely. Thank you.
:-)
katetastic chapter 20 . 1/14
I just spent my entire day reading this story. I'm so in love that there are no words. It is magnificent. So in character and so so lovely.
1,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »