Reviews for The Occluded Soul
ide chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
BRAVO! BRAVO!
rowan.catara chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
I loved this story. Thank you so much!
silvrock chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
I need you to clarify this... you churned up all this brilliance in THREE DAYS FLAT? Really?! You divine sorceress!
silvrock chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
What would you say if i tell you i love you for envisioning this story? If i tell you i want to kiss your fingers for writing this perfect little story? If i tell i want to worship your beautiful mind? If I had met you in person I'm sure I would've asked to marry you, never-mind my orientation.
silvrock chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
i don't care if people call this sacrilege, but this description, this story, this picturization, is better than Rowling has managed. All that vague descriptions of soul-magic and horcruxes in the original book left me high and dry. I guess this is the explanation I was thirsting for since the day i put down the last book some five years back. This is beautiful. Aside from the fact that this is happening to my fav ship, this explanation makes sense. I am finally at peace now. Yaya.. all hail JKR for creating them in the first place, but, i just HAD to give it to you for picking it up from there and delivering this so beautifully.
Light on the Horizon chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
Great stpry.
Terahlyanwe chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
Interesting tale. :) I quite enjoyed it.
SeverusHermione chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
I love this story. The rats in the cupboard scene hat me snorting out loud. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Seriously? you kill Draco and Moody? OMG!
Erika chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
Oh my god! I LOVED this fic. Very well done I spent a whole Saturday afternoon reading the fic. I could not put it down. This will be added to my list of favorites. Very touching and a wonderful ending of course.
Mystical G Panther chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Great story!
WintersStarlight chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
After a night of absolutely no sleep, I have finished this story. It was absolutely worth it. I was captivated the entire time. You have here an intriguing plot, wonderful characterization and a brilliant writing style that I very much enjoy. Thanks for sharing this story with us! I love it and can see myself coming back to it in time.
Alumys chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
I just finished this story and I have a broken vein in my eye but I don't regret a second of lost sleep as this story is really nice and gave me a lot of butterfly's at the tender moments between those awesome characters! I'm not much of a reviewer but I have to say that I liked the plot twist the character reactions the way it was written and just say what an amazing job you had don with this story, so tank you for making me lose sleep :D
Guest chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
I loved it!
pottohipamus chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
I believe yours is the bestest set of Drs. Granger with whom I have ever had the pleasure to become acquainted. They are totes presh.
Thanks for making me look stuff up, too. Like Tourne and irascible.
I laughed out loud when Helen said, "Don't be silly. Your father did, I just slammed the door."
Let me know if you ever or have already published something. I'll totally buy a copy and tell my friends.
1,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »