Reviews for The Occluded Soul
LJ chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
This is a surprising, fascinating story.

And I love this line: "Hermione, you don't have to thank me. Just don't be wrong about him. That's all I ask."

Not much, eh? :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
This was quite the undertaking. Thank you for not letting the misunderstandings go on and on. I really liked the chapter where she puts his soul back together. Very impressive imagery and great ending. Thank you for writing!
Assasin Nero chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
I loved the way and pace it progressed and the content was spectacular. You are an awesome author..
Not knowing much about HP fandom, I can only say that the love snape had for lily can be easily interpreted as, but is not, creepy or unhealthy.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
ok, ok ok. this story is amazing and so so so wonderful
Mahgol chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
though I love Severus being strong and, this idea is cool
Sailor's Wife chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Fantastic fic!
LovesRickman chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
One of the best Mrs. Black solutions ever!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
This is the second time I have read this story... I enjoyed it the first time, and I loved it the second. :) Very ingenious plot and magic use for HG/SS!
xox.laurelei chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
Aurette, I love absolutely everything about this story, from the pink coat to the rats in the cupboard. I love your John and Helen, and I love your misanthrope. And I've probably told you that before, since it won't let me review chapter 20. That's ok, because it's worth repeating. 3
Agcadx1 chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
I have just finished this for the second time and again! - was moved... Very well done, I loved it.
Rosmerta chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Great story! I love your characterizations of all the many "pieces" of Snape, not to mention making the Grangers so wise and loving. It's so rare to read a fic that really gets Hermione's parents involved.
SweetJane72 chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
This story was beautiful, enchanting, and all-consuming. I don't know what I am going to do now that I finished it, and I wish that I would have prolonged the experience instead of reading it all in one day. I feel like I have so much more to say, but I can simply not express how meaningful this was.
jensteed chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
That was such a lovely story. I adored your insane Severus, he was petrifying but an amazing character. I can't wait to come back and read again :D
oregonbird chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Oh, excellent stuff indeed! Perfect pacing on the cliffie.
Guest in Europe chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
Yay! Severus does it again and so does Aurette... brilliant story, all characters just right. Clever plot, the right amount of angst, good loving... sigh... I wish I could share a soul with him.

Thank you once more.