Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Guest in Europe chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
Yay! Severus does it again and so does Aurette... brilliant story, all characters just right. Clever plot, the right amount of angst, good loving... sigh... I wish I could share a soul with him.

Thank you once more.
Moonchild1212 chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
yesh! SUCH AN AWESOME STORY!
nuane chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
OMG! Amazing! I've just been reading three days, I loved it. I admire you for being able to rewrite to the characters and invent new brilliant stories.
I hope you never stop to write. Thank you for yours stories.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
... Darn you... now I got a runny nose from crying.
Kas Black Potter chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
one of THE best stories ever! i was so captivated by it that i spent most of my day and night trying to finish just cuz it wouldnt let me walk away from it :) thank you for writing such an amazing story and i WILL be reading more of your stories!
teryarel chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
Thank you for this wonderful, crazy, sad, funny, heartbreaking, and heartmending story!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
Such a good story! I like its creativity and uniqueness, while still staying fairly true to the characters. My favorite part was when you detailed the different parts of Severus' soul. Nice job!
OzmaofOz chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
"Silver Daggers, Golden Rules" ... BRILLIANT! That's the kind of wordplay that really spices up a good story. Thanks! I'm not very good at reviewing but I'm trying to convince myself that it still might mean something, even three years after the fact.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
My goodness, Aurette, what a brain you have.
Lilystorm7 chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
I love this story :)
snapesdoe chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Interesting start! Excited to find out what happens next!
Stefxtastic chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
Where has this been hiding? I feel like you managed to do in eighty-some thousand words what some of the other great Snape-Granger fan fics needed several hundred thousand to do. That was so good I couldn't stop reading it once I had started. This deserves waaaaay more favorites than it has. Excellent job, really!
Curious83 chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
Wow! I loved it! Very emotional and beautiful. I loved Severus in this story. Have to agree with another reviewer, hank you for not making Ron stupid! Great story, perfect pace, length, very coherent plot, and H's parents were awesome!
Madz chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
loved it :) didn't like how obsessed he was with lily, but then that annoys me in every fanfic.

Thanks for the updates
Chris LaFey chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Thank you for not making Ron stupid. This might seem random, sudden, whatever, but I've read quite a number of stories that ship Hermione and Snape, and many of them have Hermione break up with him-and usually Ron's lack of intelligence figures into it. JK didn't write Ron as an idiot. Okay, back that up. She wrote him as an idiot, but not stupid. Just an idiot in the usual mores of a teenage boy. That part where he tells Snape to keep Hermione away from her flat really was the icing on the cake. I'd noticed in earlier chapters, but I wasn't completely sure until this chapter. You kept in well in character. I really appreciate it.
1,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »