Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Cause-and-Author chapter 6 . 4/10
Hermione's promise to clean up after Snape just cracked me up!
Cause-and-Author chapter 5 . 4/10
I meant to mention it in my review of Chapter 4, but I am completely in love with the idea that a Snape who has slipped his leash is such an incredible destructive force. It's brilliant, and it plays into my own headcanon about Snape's skills. Getting to "see" him single-handedly become the most dangerous wizard in the world was a genuine treat.
Cause-and-Author chapter 4 . 4/10
I don't particularly believe in souls, but your story makes me wish I did. I love this setup!
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/10
This was one of the first Snape-centric fics I ever read, and it's hands down one of the most poignant and heart-softening I've ever read. Very glad to have found it again.
obsessed-forever chapter 20 . 3/21
Loved it! You have an amazing gift for telling a story!
Love her parents in this so much. Great story!
PJaneL chapter 20 . 3/18
I love it! It is original, it make me laughed and cried. It is just so wonderful! I just found your stories and loving them. I'm not sure if you are still writing SSHG story but really wish you are.
Allison chapter 7 . 3/13
*shows you the love*

Thanks for writing another amazing fic!
narutonarutolove chapter 20 . 3/4
I love the sentence in which you ended the story. im really tired at the moment, I stayed up late to continue reading this story but left 3 chapter unread as it was 1 am, I was woken up early by my brother and parents as he got ready for school so I plan on going back to bed. I just had to finish this story first.

I really cant describe how wonderful it is, the idea, and the simple yet interesting way you wrote it. Him being homeless, her finding him. His "self" 's were confusing, there were so many and such, but I loved the way you wrote those moments in representation of a part of him, such as his innocence, his stubbornness, etc. It was wonderfully written, I loved it. I found it funny that Severus went into a psychotic protective/duty rage that led him to chop of Mundugus' arm.

It was just wonderful. I cant believe I almost skipped this story.
Vinaplains chapter 20 . 2/27
Wow! I cried so many times reading this fic. Loved it! Thank you. And, Thank you for the happy ending.
Perry Downing chapter 6 . 2/18
"I promise to clean up after him and feed him and hide the bodies, I swear." Fantastic line.
blue.darkglass chapter 20 . 2/15
Really enjoyed this. Beautiful, brilliant and so interesting.
Why, the good kind m thinking, having been a drunken person a time or two
LJ chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
This is a surprising, fascinating story.

And I love this line: "Hermione, you don't have to thank me. Just don't be wrong about him. That's all I ask."

Not much, eh? :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
This was quite the undertaking. Thank you for not letting the misunderstandings go on and on. I really liked the chapter where she puts his soul back together. Very impressive imagery and great ending. Thank you for writing!
1,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »