Reviews for The Occluded Soul
LovesRickman chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
One of the best Mrs. Black solutions ever!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
This is the second time I have read this story... I enjoyed it the first time, and I loved it the second. :) Very ingenious plot and magic use for HG/SS!
xox.laurelei chapter 19 . 10/8/2014
Aurette, I love absolutely everything about this story, from the pink coat to the rats in the cupboard. I love your John and Helen, and I love your misanthrope. And I've probably told you that before, since it won't let me review chapter 20. That's ok, because it's worth repeating. 3
Agcadx1 chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
I have just finished this for the second time and again! - was moved... Very well done, I loved it.
Rosmerta chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Great story! I love your characterizations of all the many "pieces" of Snape, not to mention making the Grangers so wise and loving. It's so rare to read a fic that really gets Hermione's parents involved.
SweetJane72 chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
This story was beautiful, enchanting, and all-consuming. I don't know what I am going to do now that I finished it, and I wish that I would have prolonged the experience instead of reading it all in one day. I feel like I have so much more to say, but I can simply not express how meaningful this was.
jensteed chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
That was such a lovely story. I adored your insane Severus, he was petrifying but an amazing character. I can't wait to come back and read again :D
oregonbird chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Oh, excellent stuff indeed! Perfect pacing on the cliffie.
Guest in Europe chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
Yay! Severus does it again and so does Aurette... brilliant story, all characters just right. Clever plot, the right amount of angst, good loving... sigh... I wish I could share a soul with him.

Thank you once more.
Moonchild1212 chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
yesh! SUCH AN AWESOME STORY!
nuane chapter 20 . 4/21/2014
OMG! Amazing! I've just been reading three days, I loved it. I admire you for being able to rewrite to the characters and invent new brilliant stories.
I hope you never stop to write. Thank you for yours stories.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
... Darn you... now I got a runny nose from crying.
Kas Black Potter chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
one of THE best stories ever! i was so captivated by it that i spent most of my day and night trying to finish just cuz it wouldnt let me walk away from it :) thank you for writing such an amazing story and i WILL be reading more of your stories!
teryarel chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
Thank you for this wonderful, crazy, sad, funny, heartbreaking, and heartmending story!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
Such a good story! I like its creativity and uniqueness, while still staying fairly true to the characters. My favorite part was when you detailed the different parts of Severus' soul. Nice job!
1,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »