Reviews for The Occluded Soul
victoriajewel chapter 11 . 9/19/2016
WOW! That was amazing. Beautiful, tragic, and amazing.

I like Will-to-Live Snape. He's a romantic s.o.b, isn't he? "Your soul feels so beautiful." That's some top notch love confessing right there.

But the question is, did they have sex in real life or is the nakedness just a result of the soul transferring? Hmm...
victoriajewel chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
Wow, talk about drama! I guess I can't blame everyone for being wary.

It's incredible how you've created this relationship without any "real" physical interaction. I'm just stunned and in total awe of you right now.
victoriajewel chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
I thought you were going to kill off the Grangers and I was so sad! Thank goodness you didn't.

I'm confused as to how Severus transferred parts of his soul to Hermione, but honestly does it matter? No, he did it and that's pretty much all you need to know. And the after-soul-transferring-dream-sex was worth it, right? ;)
victoriajewel chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
Ooh, a horcrux for Snape? Well kinda. It's so sad, but so beautiful and terrifying at the same time!
victoriajewel chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
This story is so intriguing! I've been reading on and off at work (shh don't tell!) and it is unlike anything I've read before. Hermione's parents are hilarious, Severus is quite the mystery, and Hermione is just all over the place (her nervous babbling in this chapter was amusing.) I just love the unpredictability of this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/11/2016
Beautiful :) thank you for sharing.
WhenasInSilks chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
Awww, lovely.
WhenasInSilks chapter 17 . 9/4/2016
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
**oo**
** ll ** little package of gift :-) and sparkles.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/4/2016
Macchiavelli. Yes. I think Dumbledore needs a little bashing. Just a little. Thank you.
:-)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
If anyone will translate this to german, tell her "tired of being alone" should translate as "Des Alleinseins müde". Genitiv. A little old-fashioned.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2016
The story forces the author to write an ending. I know that. You won't frighten me.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
There are still some words i do not get and the gogle translator won't tell me. i stick to getting the plot. The mere things that happen. just to have an imagination to invent such plots is a gift.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Do not press for reviews please. You're great and you know it and you don't need reviews.
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 20 . 8/13/2016
Loved it ! Really brilliant work :-)
1,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »