Reviews for The Occluded Soul
brandon279 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
"Don't think just because another one is coming you don't have to review this one..."

lol.

skinny Hagrid?

didnt they shave him in the hospital?

anyway, i liked the flying part.
Mother of Tears chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Fantastic! I don't know how many stories you have in you, but please keep them coming!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I am enjoying this story so far, but I enjoy all of your work.

I feel terrible for Snape :( but I look forward to how you deal with the subject of soul magic here.

I look forward to your updates, and even more to your speed updates!
Plumbum chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Hermione is piecing things together nicely. I'm curious about this third choice.
villafoo chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Aww I'm glad Draco was spared!
snapelovesme chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
dun dun duuuuhhh

snape killed the dark lord and you leave THAT as a cliff hanger? it'll only be a few hours but it's killing me!

loving the wuthering heights theme btw, it's one of my favourites xx
Sic Vita Est chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Ahhh, some things are now making more sense. I knew that you would begin to explain the mysteries that this story abounds with. It is hard, though, to see Severus have such a breakdown. He is such a strong person with such a dark past that I wish for once he would get a break. But perhaps he can get one later in this story. :)
LylaSnape chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
por los calzones de Melin, Aurette!...tu no duermes o comes que ya tienes 4 capitulos más arriba?

pero muchas gracias por alimentar la imaginación de esta loca cabeza mía, siempre estoy ansiosa por leer otro de tus capítulos.

mil besos y espero leerte pronto

PD: disculpa por no traducir el review, pero tengo flojera y tu me has dicho que entiendes.

lyla
sleepingbutterfly chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Wow, really interesting especially the memories. The tension was brilliant. Loving it as always can't wait to read more. :)
MollysSister chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I like the way Hermoine was able to observe things other than what conscience Harry did. Very cool pensiveness.

Did I mention last chapter that I am pleased it was Ron's idea about the mercy killing and not Hermione's? That is a nice change of pace from the norm.

This connection, the third choice between SS and HG is freaking me out. Srsly
GuiltyButFlawless chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Nom nom nom, this is quickly becoming my favourite HG/SS story.

I. Love. It.

The angst, the mystery, the characters, the subtlty of Hermiones' desire - all of it is absolutely amazing.

[Quick thing -'cause I'm a perfectionist- the last sentence you wrote "steal" and it doesn't work in that context, so you probably meant "steel". No biggy, just thought you'd like to know (:]

Can't wait for the next chapter, as per usual *grins*. I adore how quickly you update!

~Beatrice.
renaid chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Dear Aunty Aurette,

I love this story you are sharing with me! My favorite part is where new chapters are coming faster than the speed of light. I'm confused about some stuff but have faith you'll explain it all in the end.

In this chapter I really enjoyed Crookshanks trying to comfort Hermione. And I love that her parents have such a presence! You write the most creative things.

I have to work now but I hope you have a great day full of creative juices (just be careful they don't stain the carpet).

Love,

Renaid
Darque Hart chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Oh, Moor Park ... he's not far away! [Did you pick Moor Park because it's next after Rickmansworh?] Don't mind me, I'm fixating on obscure points of interest that don't mean anything in regards to the big picture. It's what I do.

Having dropped off the side of the Tower, I am guessing that Severus did not take one of the two brooms that were there, but rather flew away to kill the other.
lillybelle76 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
You have no idea the thrill I got when this new chapter showed up in my email. And what a chapter it is! Whoo. Are we talking an accidental horcrux? Or are the pieces of Snape's soul fractured but still within him? Guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out.
swerley chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Such a twisty, evil author you are!

Poor Dennis and Colin!

I think I'd have to stun my parents and lock them away at Hogwarts if it were me.

The scene on the tower was riveting. Hermione had the sense to watch Snape the entire time, knowing there had to be a clue. Either that, or she is going crazy.

I hope I get to read another chapter today. I never know how busy my day will be, so it might have to wait until tonight.
1,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »