Reviews for The Occluded Soul
sfiddy chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
As usual, wowers. And for the record, that sounds like a god-awful sitcom.
Face of Poe chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
A truly marvelous story. Amazing use of canon mixed with one of the most original plots I think I've seen in the fanfic world. I eagerly await the rest. :-)
arynwy chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
I know that I compartmentalize at times, but to have actually divided his soul like that in order to function on a daily basis for most of his life. That is absolutely terrifying. And considering canon!Snape, very believable. Good thing Hermione is truly a Gryffindor - I get the impression that the reintegrated Snape is going to outdo himself.

And did I mention that visually, this was just lovely?
gbflautist09 chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
I am glad you are having fun because I am certainly enjoying the fruits of your labor! Keep up the good work!
bournespeed chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
To quote Ron Weasley - "bloody brilliant". What a fantastic couple of chapters, more please asap.
Karla Manatee chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
eloquence, grace, majestic, fantastic!

Cheers,

-Kat

TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
BTW, Your note at the end of Ch11 had me rolling. I sat here and sang it through just to try and wrap my mind around that one.

Very odd indeed.
gbflautist09 chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
Brilliant! I am so glad that I have more chapters to read. Keep up the magnificant work!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
Yay, Chapter 11, the good kind of chapter 11.

Naked? ...Did they just...? Well that had potential for awkwardness later lol.

I love her interaction with the pieces of his soul. I was actually hoping for him to give her resistance once he recovers. Otherwise to me it's just not Snape like.

I'm enjoying this story still and hope to enjoy another chapter soon.
Golfbabe87 chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
Yes, I did know that about the Star Spangled Banner. Interesting isn't it? History is fun. :) Thank you for the lovely chapter. Hermione is in this all the way now, I wonder how he will try to make her forget...hmmm
lillybelle76 chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
Dammit! He's gonna break her heart isn't he? He is very stubborn.
severiana chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
more! more! I want more

it's an amazingly gripping tale, thank you!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
LMAO "Welcome to the family, Professor. Eat."

And of course she can only say so much about their bond because it sounds creepier if she says too much at this point.

Oh I do so look forward to others reactions.

Off to read chapter 11.
Karla Manatee chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
That's a good question - I think they didn't smoke as much when they drank.

Love again.

Cheers,

-Kat
Golfbabe87 chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
No tragic scene please! Well Severus, welcome to the Granger family's? lol Oh, and the vacation time is great and the dental, but what about retirement? lol
1,504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »