Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Mother of Tears chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
I'm glad you're having fun. We are too.
renaid chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Hee hee - Severus smoochies! Even if it's a dream at the beginning.

I love Hermione's parents. They are fabulous! To take in the crazy stray? And let their daughter be with him while he's naked? They are good people with amazing confidence in their child.

So he's planting subliminal messages when she's awake and giving cryptic dream messages. Off to chapter 8!
JessL chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Can I just say how much I love this line? "Being a teacher was more stressful than being homeless? What a bunch of little beasts you were." Awesome.
duj chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Even mindless, Snape seems more competent than the rest of the Order.
Mother of Tears chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
I loved the part where he wakes up for a minute.
JessL chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Oh that's such a sweet chapter. I love Hermione's parents, and how Hermione is taking care of Severus. Very cute.
Golfbabe87 chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
This was a great chapter in many ways. Hermione's parents are awesome, and you can tell by their interactions that they care very much for eachother and have strong relationships with lots of character. Severus has definitely been through a lot. He must feel great after getting some much needed TLC. Thanks for the chapter!
MollysSister chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
You have portrayed Hermione's parents as credible people. I am sorry but honestly people just don't up and leave their lives as is so often written. I like how they acknowledge the magical world and yet keep Hermione grounded in the magic-less reality.

Zoinks! I don't think she has to look for Snape. He seems to have found her. I sure hope he wasnt the one who murdered Draco. I was enjoying your redeemed dragon.
renaid chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Holy crap it never occurred to me that the Death Eater Sev was keeping in the rubbish bin had been there for Hermione! I am an idiot. We so love Severus, don't we? Even when he's incapacitated mentally he's still the hero.

Gotta go - I've got two more chappies waiting for me! I'm so glad I checked my email tonight!
Greyfalcon chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Great story,but I have always loved your writing. One has to wonder though, basically Snape has killed the two most powerful wizards in the wizadry world, one of them twice and through bodyguards. Even if Hermione cures him, I doubt the Wizardry world at large is going to want him around...he is just too scary.
swerley chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Thank God she found him! Or did he find her?

I had to laugh at Hermione trying to buckle Snape in after he smacked his head on the dash! Ha! Nothing like a good "I told you so!"

She's so lucky her parents didn't freak. Well, not much, anyway. How long until Harry, Ron and the others come looking?

It was endearing to see Snape casting all those protective wards on her parents house. He's very protective of her, isn't he?
brandon279 chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
i like the dementor kiss explanation.
Darque Hart chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Finally! HG has become aware of the details. Too bad the Granger's weren't aware of the detail of Draco being important to Severus before it was blurted out that DM had been killed. That was just too sad:(

'... He hadn't been trying to kiss her; he'd been trying to tell her he'd basically already been kissed.'

A kiss gone wrong; metaphorically speaking!
Golfbabe87 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Dangit, I was going to slack off and not review unitl I saw the comment at the end. You were along my thought process. lol I thought it funny how Severus (or who I think is him) hexed the death eater and kept eating. haha I wonder who named them that...
swerley chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Good gracious, you're hard on me!

You killed Draco? But why? ~whimpers~

Hermione was running on instinct before, like Snape wanted her to, and now her mother's mananged to convince her to stop by merely scoffing at Hermione's reckless behavior. I hope she sees she's wrong to follow the advice of a Muggle, even if that Muggle is her own mother.

~on to chapter 6...