Reviews for The Occluded Soul
TsukiSei chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I feel bad about loving your sudden burst of fic when it means that you'll be taking a break. Oh well.

Your fics have seriously helped me get through this crazy semester so I thank you very very much.

I completely agree about the post DH fic, these are so much more creative. I wonder where Severus is going in his demented auto-pilot. Maybe to find Hermione? )
GuiltyButFlawless chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I am proper in love with this story - update soon?

Beatrice.
Karla Manatee chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Reviews x over 9000

*throws at you*

So, is the new chapter up yet? lol

hooray for good writing!

Cheers,

-Kat
gbflautist09 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
This story is amazing! I love the mystery and suspense surrounding Snape. Please update soon!
villafoo chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Thank you for the quick update!
blue artemis chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I'm glad she's going to research.
paddiew chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Oh goodie-a riddle! Why didn't she figure it out sooner? Will the circumstances make it *too late to help*? Not in the world of Aurette. I need to shake the post-nap muddle out of my head and see what I can come up with before your next update. Thanks, always.
FlittterKat chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Yes, that's the Professor Snape snark we all know and love. It breaks my heart to know he's out there, confused and helpless. So, there is a tie between him and Hermione. I'm confused about what you said, did Voldemort kill Severus? twice? But then again, I'm easily confused. Loving the story!
thibodeaux chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I love all your fics so much and am a silent lurker... please update as soon as possible! you're one of the best snape/hermione authors at the moment
FlittterKat chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Poor Professor Snape, life hasn't been kind to him. Thank goodness someone finally told him to go home. grins Good to see Harry and Shacklebolt will be looking for him. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to since the Tower incident.

Hurray! That's the best spam going. Thanks Aurette, story is starting out interesting and I'm hooked.
xox.laurelei chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
You are quite simply the best, and this reviewer is dreading November. You will be sorely missed, Sweet Lady. Until then, I await each new chapter with bated breath.
blue artemis chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Wow, this one is really fascinating. I can't wait to see what happens.
Sic Vita Est chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Loved the Wuthering Heights dream bit, I think it fit Severus perfectly. :)
coliemcnoly chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
oh boy! the intrigue! what does it all meeean? Hermione needs to get her research on like a crazy researchin fool :)
LylaSnape chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
A new fic?...so fast? you're amazing!

i like so much, i hope read you soon

kisses