Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Sic Vita Est chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Ahhh, some things are now making more sense. I knew that you would begin to explain the mysteries that this story abounds with. It is hard, though, to see Severus have such a breakdown. He is such a strong person with such a dark past that I wish for once he would get a break. But perhaps he can get one later in this story. :)
LylaSnape chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
por los calzones de Melin, Aurette!...tu no duermes o comes que ya tienes 4 capitulos más arriba?

pero muchas gracias por alimentar la imaginación de esta loca cabeza mía, siempre estoy ansiosa por leer otro de tus capítulos.

mil besos y espero leerte pronto

PD: disculpa por no traducir el review, pero tengo flojera y tu me has dicho que entiendes.

lyla
sleepingbutterfly chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Wow, really interesting especially the memories. The tension was brilliant. Loving it as always can't wait to read more. :)
MollysSister chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I like the way Hermoine was able to observe things other than what conscience Harry did. Very cool pensiveness.

Did I mention last chapter that I am pleased it was Ron's idea about the mercy killing and not Hermione's? That is a nice change of pace from the norm.

This connection, the third choice between SS and HG is freaking me out. Srsly
GuiltyButFlawless chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Nom nom nom, this is quickly becoming my favourite HG/SS story.

I. Love. It.

The angst, the mystery, the characters, the subtlty of Hermiones' desire - all of it is absolutely amazing.

[Quick thing -'cause I'm a perfectionist- the last sentence you wrote "steal" and it doesn't work in that context, so you probably meant "steel". No biggy, just thought you'd like to know (:]

Can't wait for the next chapter, as per usual *grins*. I adore how quickly you update!

~Beatrice.
renaid chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Dear Aunty Aurette,

I love this story you are sharing with me! My favorite part is where new chapters are coming faster than the speed of light. I'm confused about some stuff but have faith you'll explain it all in the end.

In this chapter I really enjoyed Crookshanks trying to comfort Hermione. And I love that her parents have such a presence! You write the most creative things.

I have to work now but I hope you have a great day full of creative juices (just be careful they don't stain the carpet).

Love,

Renaid
Darque Hart chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Oh, Moor Park ... he's not far away! [Did you pick Moor Park because it's next after Rickmansworh?] Don't mind me, I'm fixating on obscure points of interest that don't mean anything in regards to the big picture. It's what I do.

Having dropped off the side of the Tower, I am guessing that Severus did not take one of the two brooms that were there, but rather flew away to kill the other.
lillybelle76 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
You have no idea the thrill I got when this new chapter showed up in my email. And what a chapter it is! Whoo. Are we talking an accidental horcrux? Or are the pieces of Snape's soul fractured but still within him? Guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out.
swerley chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Such a twisty, evil author you are!

Poor Dennis and Colin!

I think I'd have to stun my parents and lock them away at Hogwarts if it were me.

The scene on the tower was riveting. Hermione had the sense to watch Snape the entire time, knowing there had to be a clue. Either that, or she is going crazy.

I hope I get to read another chapter today. I never know how busy my day will be, so it might have to wait until tonight.
brandon279 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Snape seemed very sane (at least to me).

i wonder if Hermione understood/recognized Sanpe's talk/muttering more than Harry in reality (just like Harry understood the parseltounge language between Voldemorts maternal family in book 6).

i am very eager to see "Snape In Action".
Her Royal Goddess chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I love the fact I don't have too wait long between chapters, this story is simply wonderful Xx
FlittterKat chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Yeah, run with it Aurette. All the angst will make the rest sweeter. ~sigh~ Poor Severus, he was always fated to suffer. So, which brings up an idea, in JK's world, was his afterlife everything his earthly life wasn't? Not so much that he's with Lily but that he's with his one true love, you know, the one that should have been? ~never though Lily was deserving~ :D Shamelessly trying to plant those future plot bunnies or something. Anyway, am loving your story and rewarding myself by reading, so thanks for feeding my stress relief!
BelfryBat chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Yay for fast chapters! Can't wait to see this one unravel, it's tense and thriller like! :3

bournespeed chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
You weren't joking. A great chapter, it's all becoming clearer now. Love the image of a deranged Snape, sorry can't call him Severus in that state, dressed in a pink coat and combats.
no.name chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Hi Aurette,

so far, your story is creepy, but cool!

Best,