Reviews for The Occluded Soul
renaid chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Dear Aunty Aurette,

I love this story you are sharing with me! My favorite part is where new chapters are coming faster than the speed of light. I'm confused about some stuff but have faith you'll explain it all in the end.

In this chapter I really enjoyed Crookshanks trying to comfort Hermione. And I love that her parents have such a presence! You write the most creative things.

I have to work now but I hope you have a great day full of creative juices (just be careful they don't stain the carpet).

Love,

Renaid
Darque Hart chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Oh, Moor Park ... he's not far away! [Did you pick Moor Park because it's next after Rickmansworh?] Don't mind me, I'm fixating on obscure points of interest that don't mean anything in regards to the big picture. It's what I do.

Having dropped off the side of the Tower, I am guessing that Severus did not take one of the two brooms that were there, but rather flew away to kill the other.
lillybelle76 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
You have no idea the thrill I got when this new chapter showed up in my email. And what a chapter it is! Whoo. Are we talking an accidental horcrux? Or are the pieces of Snape's soul fractured but still within him? Guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out.
swerley chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Such a twisty, evil author you are!

Poor Dennis and Colin!

I think I'd have to stun my parents and lock them away at Hogwarts if it were me.

The scene on the tower was riveting. Hermione had the sense to watch Snape the entire time, knowing there had to be a clue. Either that, or she is going crazy.

I hope I get to read another chapter today. I never know how busy my day will be, so it might have to wait until tonight.
brandon279 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Snape seemed very sane (at least to me).

i wonder if Hermione understood/recognized Sanpe's talk/muttering more than Harry in reality (just like Harry understood the parseltounge language between Voldemorts maternal family in book 6).

i am very eager to see "Snape In Action".
Her Royal Goddess chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I love the fact I don't have too wait long between chapters, this story is simply wonderful Xx
FlittterKat chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Yeah, run with it Aurette. All the angst will make the rest sweeter. ~sigh~ Poor Severus, he was always fated to suffer. So, which brings up an idea, in JK's world, was his afterlife everything his earthly life wasn't? Not so much that he's with Lily but that he's with his one true love, you know, the one that should have been? ~never though Lily was deserving~ :D Shamelessly trying to plant those future plot bunnies or something. Anyway, am loving your story and rewarding myself by reading, so thanks for feeding my stress relief!
BelfryBat chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Yay for fast chapters! Can't wait to see this one unravel, it's tense and thriller like! :3

bournespeed chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
You weren't joking. A great chapter, it's all becoming clearer now. Love the image of a deranged Snape, sorry can't call him Severus in that state, dressed in a pink coat and combats.
no.name chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Hi Aurette,

so far, your story is creepy, but cool!

Best,

no-name
FlittterKat chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Hermione is in full research mode. I like that she's able to concentrate on what she's doing and excluding what doesn't serve her purpose. Thanks for explaining about what happened with Severus after he killed Dumbledore. It's all so tragic. But I have high hopes for things working out right. I like your SSHG worlds. Thanks for the stress relief from Calculus!
Pesche chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Oh no! You made my heart ache with all the pain in this chapter. On a happy note, things are starting to make more sense. I really can't wait until Hermione and Snape meet up. I have no idea what will happen after that. I'll keep dreaming though. Update soon.
Burnedx2 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Love it. Keep writing! Poor Snape. I'm interested for when Hermione actually finds him.
Golfbabe87 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
My dear Aunty Aurette...woooaahhh. Well, it is starting to make more and more sense as we go along. This sure sounds like a mess. Hermione has her work cut out for her, but she is doing it well so far. I can't wait to find out more about the soul magic and how Severus killed good old Voldy Shorts. (even if he got another body later) Thanks for the update.
paddiew chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Oh, Aunty Aurette, you told me to go to sleep; that this update could wait until morning. I didn't listen to your good advice, so now I'll cry myself to sleep and have nightmares. You are very powerful and cruel. 'Tomorrow is another day' and if you think I should wait until you tell me everything is alright, I will obey. WOW No one has ever felt or witnessed that soul-wrenching. How do you make it so real? I WILL get my breath back and I WILL get to sleep, I WILL, I WILL, I WILL. Pffew-you're good! Thank you
1,330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »