Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Her Royal Goddess chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I love the fact I don't have too wait long between chapters, this story is simply wonderful Xx
FlittterKat chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Yeah, run with it Aurette. All the angst will make the rest sweeter. ~sigh~ Poor Severus, he was always fated to suffer. So, which brings up an idea, in JK's world, was his afterlife everything his earthly life wasn't? Not so much that he's with Lily but that he's with his one true love, you know, the one that should have been? ~never though Lily was deserving~ :D Shamelessly trying to plant those future plot bunnies or something. Anyway, am loving your story and rewarding myself by reading, so thanks for feeding my stress relief!
BelfryBat chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Yay for fast chapters! Can't wait to see this one unravel, it's tense and thriller like! :3

bournespeed chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
You weren't joking. A great chapter, it's all becoming clearer now. Love the image of a deranged Snape, sorry can't call him Severus in that state, dressed in a pink coat and combats.
no.name chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Hi Aurette,

so far, your story is creepy, but cool!

Best,

no-name
FlittterKat chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Hermione is in full research mode. I like that she's able to concentrate on what she's doing and excluding what doesn't serve her purpose. Thanks for explaining about what happened with Severus after he killed Dumbledore. It's all so tragic. But I have high hopes for things working out right. I like your SSHG worlds. Thanks for the stress relief from Calculus!
Pesche chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Oh no! You made my heart ache with all the pain in this chapter. On a happy note, things are starting to make more sense. I really can't wait until Hermione and Snape meet up. I have no idea what will happen after that. I'll keep dreaming though. Update soon.
Burnedx2 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Love it. Keep writing! Poor Snape. I'm interested for when Hermione actually finds him.
Golfbabe87 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
My dear Aunty Aurette...woooaahhh. Well, it is starting to make more and more sense as we go along. This sure sounds like a mess. Hermione has her work cut out for her, but she is doing it well so far. I can't wait to find out more about the soul magic and how Severus killed good old Voldy Shorts. (even if he got another body later) Thanks for the update.
paddiew chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Oh, Aunty Aurette, you told me to go to sleep; that this update could wait until morning. I didn't listen to your good advice, so now I'll cry myself to sleep and have nightmares. You are very powerful and cruel. 'Tomorrow is another day' and if you think I should wait until you tell me everything is alright, I will obey. WOW No one has ever felt or witnessed that soul-wrenching. How do you make it so real? I WILL get my breath back and I WILL get to sleep, I WILL, I WILL, I WILL. Pffew-you're good! Thank you
Nocturnus chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
lovely
notwritten chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
What a story. Good. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
sfiddy chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Awww. You did nice things with Malfoy.

Soooooo. Is this all about intent? The moment where Snape's eyes become dangerous, malice-filled, seemed to imply that perhaps he stepped into his role too far, or maybe he allowed his intent to be not one of a mercy killing, but one of homicide?

Talk about fine lines.

Thanks Auntie Aurette!
gbflautist09 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
This is brilliant and so tragic. I can't wait til Hermione actually meets Snape. I hope it is soon. I eagerly await your next update!
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
you lost me...

he killed him twice? wha? what does that even mean?

voldemort is just biding his time for three years?

I was thinking she could just duplicate the original scroll, but I like your method way better.

seems to me, there's a lot of gaps to be filled here, but it's so exhilarating.

on to the next chappy!