Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Sic Vita Est chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
I was so happy to read three chapters at once. Oh my gosh, you totally made my day. I also am so glad that Severus has found his way home...err, he is not a dog. He is a man. So, he found his way to Hermione. That sounds much better. :)

Though Severus in pink and lime green. Oh my. That is quite the image. On the one hand it is hilarious. On the other it is heartbreaking. I can only hope that Hermione will find a way to help him.
sfiddy chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Oh god... the achingly beautiful but straightforward care scenes. Loved those. I like the instinctive nature of S's reactions... the putting up wards and defending H. Very cool.
Charlotte8184 chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
One of the funniest and most detailed Snape/Hermione fics I've read in a long time! Please write more soon!
BelfryBat chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Love 3!

That was a very interesting semi lucid moment... or maybe human recorder moment, but still... Again, moar plz!

:D
Plumbum chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Intriguing. So where are the other bits of Snape? She has to imagine them? Remember them? Or did he somehow actually hide his shattered bits somewhere?
zule bean chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Slightly confuzzled now. Watch dog indeed! lol Did you just do that on demand?

So now I'm excited to find out exactly what just happened.
paddiew chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Rats! I thought when they kissed it would be like a reverse dementor's kiss and give him his soul back. Guess the flamingo dress stays in the closet. Mine is aqua with white polka dots and would make Sev's skin look really yellow. Too, too good. Thanks
Darque Hart chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
I think Hermione needs a few lessons on how to fixate on obscure points of interest. She seems to be overly distracted with the obvious; fluttering on about simplistic things when she should be putting the puzzle pieces together. She can be very frustrating!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
dear me demanding again, but who cares if it gets me more chapters,I'm thoroughly enthralled, and the interaction between them or generally Hermiones monologging is superb Xx
Plumbum chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
OK, as tragic as his situation is, the "didn't kill that" announcements still killed me with the funnies :-)
BelfryBat chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
MOAR PLZ!

I really am enjoying this story. I especially liked, "I promise to clean up after him and feed him and hide the bodies, I swear." I gigglesnorted.

Hehe, also, I misspoke in an earlier review, of course I meant unfold. But I was thinking of a knot in a bunch of yarn, where you can see all the parts but not how they work together and unravel is what came out. Having said that, still awesome no matter the metaphor!

bournespeed chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
An it gets even more intriguing. On demand eh? If only all menofa certain age worked like that ;o)
zule bean chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
"I promise to clean up after him and feed him and hide the bodies, I swear."

I LOVE it!
thibodeaux chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
AHHHH! please update again soon! this is wonderful!
1,385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 .. Last Next »