Reviews for The Occluded Soul
duj chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
"a building I've never even heard of, never mind seen"

In past days that was a distinction that lent weirdness to a vision. But in these days of cinema, TV, internet and other people's travel photos, few of us have the eidetic memory to be able to make this claim with any degree of truth.
duj chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
They've tried everything they can think of? I imagine that might include "Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak" but probably not "I trust Severus Snape" ...
sevra28 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
You should just go ahead and post the entire story, Loving it!
renaid chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Woo hoo! Two in one day! This kind of drive by I can live with.

Interesting - I love the Wuthering Heights reference.

Apparently I'm out of things to exclaim about so I'll end this now!
scrambledangel chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
so glad you're updating quickly! nothing else really has my interest right now so I'm reading The Problem With Purity for the third time! :)
Notnahtanha chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
It's OK to be a hoor for reviews, they are wuggable. ROFL at Snape as Heathcliffe, even if I've never warmed to Bronte. Can I haz moar plzkthxbai?
Golfbabe87 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Ya, I am with the boys at the end. The war is still on and Hermione better be a bit more cautious. This is all so interesting though! I am curious as to the soul magic and why Hermione? I love having the day off, it means I get to read and be a bum all day. hehe Thank you for the update. So many things I love about this story. WHat is a moor by the way? And Severus killed voldemort in body and then one of his horocrux's thus killing him a second time?
Fey chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Drive by chap spam, love it! Really great story.
bournespeed chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
I just left a review for chapter 2, to come back and find you'd posted chapter 3. It's getting more intriguing by the minute, if I blink will you post another ;o)
Sic Vita Est chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Still loving the dreams. I also think it is interesting to see that the war is still going on with the Golden Trio as adults. I think it just adds to the possibilities of what they are capable of.
Teddy Radiator chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Ahhh, the plot thickens. You are the only one who can take the essence of the original story, stir in your imagination, a little Snape Snark, some Hermione logic and make it better than the original. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when you stop writing. This just gets better and better.

Seriously, I think one of your strengths is that each and every character is as canon believable as JKR's, and sometimes more so. And that's when you are as far off canon as can be. I read your work and I can picture every room, every expression, every light in the room. Amazing writer. I'm already loving it. Hurry UP!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
This is so interesting, how do you come up with such unique plots? Thanks for the speedy update. Oh, and your review reply made my day :)
villafoo chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
woot another update!
Paige Joy chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Loving it it it! Please please update soon, I'm addicted and simply can't wait to see what happens next. This is the best fic i have read in a long while -D
bournespeed chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
'As usual, Miss Granger, you seek to stand tall on your pillar of knowledge and completely miss the fact that without the blocks called, Sprague, Windlass and Eiderfold, your pillar is a stump, and you are as ripe for ridicule as ever. Try intuition, for once, Miss Granger. I hear it's all the rage among the popular crowd. Not that you'd know.'

Crikey, this sounds like a cryptic crossword clue...let's hope Hermione is better at them than me:o)

Love it, can't wait to see where else you're going to take us.
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »