Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Karla Manatee chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Sorry, work was so busy today - no time for fun. :(

How dark and intriguing. I must hurry and read the next chapter!

Think of it as a jog by review.

Cheers,

-Kat
Golfbabe87 chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Glad you are having fun, because that means more chapter await! Poor Severus!
Golfbabe87 chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
I laughed, and I was sad. Yep, those were my emotions in the chapter. Now, I must continue on reading...
FantaCluvah chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
WOW. I am breathlesss
thibodeaux chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
can't wait for more!
blue artemis chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Wow. That was something.
blue artemis chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
I think she's got it! By the way I love how you are doing the chap spam.
blue artemis chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
I can see why you named this Dark Fluff. It certainly fits. I'm feeling so sorry for Severus, lost in his broken mind.
Plumbum chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Impressive work. I can't believe they aer still trying to hunt him down. Will the Grangers' testimony help his situation any?

Looking forward to more :-)
blown-transistor chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
This is really an interesting concept for a story. I'm excited to see where this goes from here!
Teddy Radiator chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Whew! You sure know how to end the evening. Wow, you are driving me crazy.

You have the ability to break hearts and lift them up in the matter of a few sentences.

Can I put in my order for HEA now? Pwease?
Wannabee-Righter chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
I have never experienced this before. Five updates in one day! WOW! Don't get me use to something that wont last. I love this story and I hope that you keep updating like this.
angstbunny chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
I'm so glad Snape saved the Grangers. And I hope that Hermione can save Snape!
Plumbum chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Are you seriously writing this quickly? I'm impressed either way. This is fun. If only my brain could come up with such fantastic stories.

So what happened to the latest soul pieces that Snape broke off? Where did he put them?

Draco is really dead. Depressing.
Spitfire21 chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
This story is AMAZING. I love Hermione's realization this chapter, and how all the pieces are coming together.

For me, you're striking a perfect balance of drama, angst, and the first blush of attraction without things becoming over-the-top and trite. It's got me on the edge of my seat!

But, as much as I like the heart-wrenching stuff, I also like happy endings. I can't help but hope for a happy ending... please?
1,442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 .. Last Next »