Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Burnedx2 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Love it. Keep writing! Poor Snape. I'm interested for when Hermione actually finds him.
Golfbabe87 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
My dear Aunty Aurette...woooaahhh. Well, it is starting to make more and more sense as we go along. This sure sounds like a mess. Hermione has her work cut out for her, but she is doing it well so far. I can't wait to find out more about the soul magic and how Severus killed good old Voldy Shorts. (even if he got another body later) Thanks for the update.
paddiew chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Oh, Aunty Aurette, you told me to go to sleep; that this update could wait until morning. I didn't listen to your good advice, so now I'll cry myself to sleep and have nightmares. You are very powerful and cruel. 'Tomorrow is another day' and if you think I should wait until you tell me everything is alright, I will obey. WOW No one has ever felt or witnessed that soul-wrenching. How do you make it so real? I WILL get my breath back and I WILL get to sleep, I WILL, I WILL, I WILL. Pffew-you're good! Thank you
Nocturnus chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
lovely
notwritten chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
What a story. Good. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
sfiddy chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Awww. You did nice things with Malfoy.

Soooooo. Is this all about intent? The moment where Snape's eyes become dangerous, malice-filled, seemed to imply that perhaps he stepped into his role too far, or maybe he allowed his intent to be not one of a mercy killing, but one of homicide?

Talk about fine lines.

Thanks Auntie Aurette!
gbflautist09 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
This is brilliant and so tragic. I can't wait til Hermione actually meets Snape. I hope it is soon. I eagerly await your next update!
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
you lost me...

he killed him twice? wha? what does that even mean?

voldemort is just biding his time for three years?

I was thinking she could just duplicate the original scroll, but I like your method way better.

seems to me, there's a lot of gaps to be filled here, but it's so exhilarating.

on to the next chappy!
blue artemis chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
You know, considering what Snape had to go through in canon, I'm not more surprised it didn't happen this way.
use2b2t2 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Great Story and enjoying it. An interesting twist considering canon. You are writing in quite well.
TequilaNervous chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
...'I can be bribed for more chapters with reviews. I am a cheap review hoor...'

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA! You're just great!
swerley chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Fast is good! I really like fast.

I'm glad Harry and Ron are being reasonable about this. As you know, most fics make them so beligerent it's a wonder Hermoine ever ends up with Snape in the end. sigh

I'm going to bed now. I really, really hope Severus is waiting for me there!
miscmis chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Okay, this is really a response to chaps 1-3.

You've totally sucked me into another one of your swirling plots and there are so many little details to nibble on. The snarky but obscured comment on the essay. The trial and error with Dumbledore's portrait. Hermione's fun relationship with her parents. The 3-D glasses (go muggle tech!). The sticks. The very real effects of obliviation.

And then there's just the gorgeous description of Snape's futile attempts to hang on after Dumbledore's death.

Fantastic start!
swerley chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Ahhh, Snape's sent her on a mission. And she's only three or so years late figuring it out. Figures Slughorn would manage to screw it up somehow.

Oliver Wood? Seriously? Granted, he's a lot cuter than Viktor, but I'd never have considered him a likely, or even possible, match for Hermione. Atleast Viktor had SOME academic bent. All I remember of Oliver Wood from the series was an obsessive competitiveness over Quidditch. What could she have been thinking?

Love you! Don't even think I'm criticizing, as if I could ever think anything but "I wonder where she's taking me this time?"
Darque Hart chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Fascinatingly concocted ... not interesting. The third choice thing seems to be hung up with that direct command bit. Ask and I'll tell you no lies, but I won't explain anything either.

Spam my mailbox some more please.
1,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »