Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Hebe GB chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
"You'd think if there was a time to be constantly vigilant it would be—"

Yes, yes...the story's fab. Blah, blah, yadda yadda. It was your George that I stopped by to praise. Perfectly captured, Aurighty.
Teddy Radiator chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Yay! Another excellent chapter. At the risk of sounding like the biggest arse kisser in fan-fictiondom, I'm just enjoying the hell out of this already.

I loved the rock - so very Snape! And yes, I think he would have long, slender rather elegant feet as well. sigh! I'm pathetic.

Feed my need - another chapter before bedtime? Pwease?
Her Royal Goddess chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
okay, okay I'll review, gosh your demanding tonight :D

I can't believe you've killed off Draco, mad eye moody, meh! was that Severus Hermione's just fed? only oneway too find out onto the next chapter Xx
craza2k chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
333 you. Keep the chapters coming!

I just looked up and realized that your story's genre is hurt/comfort/romance. Since when did have hurt/comfort? That's kinda funny actually.

Ah, Hermione, you're such a softie for anything that has a pulse. Thank goodness, too!
brandon279 chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
she passed up the "only once in lifetime" chance to give him a hair cut, a real loss.
paddiew chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Such great people-I love them all. Somehow you have made Snape both vulnerable and strong. For him to be so damaged and still wield strong magic and control-sigh. What a wizard! "I promise to clean up after him and feed him and hide the bodies, I swear." is just one of the lines I loved best. There are so many of them. Thank you for a great story.
blue artemis chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Zombie Snape. Reminds me of a fic I read once where they were keeping the souls of the condemned in soul jars, and they discovered that Fudge had Dumbledore and Sirius in there as well. But Hermione figured out how to fix it, with a love potion and a binding spell. Can't remember the name, though. Oh, well. I'm really enjoying this, though. My favorite bit was the "Oh, I can keep him, then?" part.
pilky chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Superb as always. I love the dark feel of this story - what more can I say that hasn't already been said - I love it.
bournespeed chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Fantastic, no other words necessary!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Is Hermione really going to allow her parents to stay unhidden?

The thing with the china made me laugh, but the inclusion of silverware was odd to me.

I do enjoy how you've written another story that ends things differently. I love DH compliant, but there was something fun about post HBP when nothing was answered.

And yay for speed updates! Not only do I get to read great stories at warp speed, there is the promise of more to come :)
blue artemis chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
So really, her parents don't want her doing this, and they don't know Harry's a horcrux. This is freaky! I love it.
lillybelle76 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
You killed Draco! Damn no one is safe in your world.
sleepingbutterfly chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Gah she'll be kicking herself lol. Loved it :)
Fey chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Constant vigilance needed in the lav, go figure...

Another awesome chappie for a awesome story! *waits patiently for the next drive by/fly by/roller skating by? chapter*
Tifara chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Sorry I havnt reviewed yet, story getting mega intersting now! Can't wait to see how it pans out x
1,362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »