Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Karla Manatee chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
I want someone to snuggle. It would totally be worth it.

Cheers,

-Kat
Teddy Radiator chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
ARRRRGGH!

Upload Chapter 12 NOW! I'm dying in my own skin here!

So amazing. I'm freaking slap out now.
scrambledangel chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
Oh wow, he's a conflicted guy! In the first chapter I thought you might be going with the classic multiple personality disorder- this seems somewhat similar but definitely not the same. It's incredibly silly, but while I was reading this earlier, I was thinking of James Brown "I got soul baby! And I'm superbad!" LOL
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
This is quite the twisted, sad tale. I was intrigued from word one. I only hope you are a happy ending type of writer. I look forward to more. Thank you, Hg4eva
Tifara chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Wow, hermione is such a kind soul and Severus is severely screwed up, he seems to have retreated deep within himself , hopefully hermione can pull him out, he seems to gave 'set' himself to follow her orders. Side note - who wouldn't sneak s look at his manhood heehee and I want my own pet zombie!
rocbabe chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
Please give me a fairly happy ending! Pretty please?
brandon279 chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
then all what remains is the blessing of the father in law.
Sic Vita Est chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
Thank you thank you for updating so quickly. I loved it! I like how you are showing the different aspects of Severus' personality as physical representations of his age/life. It works really well with how he has managed to live all these decades and the last five years of his madness.
Teddy Radiator chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
You...you...you...unhappy ending threatener!

Once again I'm just as caught up in this one as the others. Your style of writing is so professional and fluent and I am in awe. I look forward to anything you write.

Just as I could listen to Mr. Rickman read from the phone book, I could read your work even if it were just the ABC's.

Looking forward to the Happy Ending - I did meet the necessary requirements, didn't I?
kimberleev chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
love, love, love... next please!
paddiew chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
If you sing it under the influence it sounds just fine and a good time is had by all. Happy July 4th

Doesn't look like you have a quick fix coming up so I'm off to send you some turpentine to use on Dumbledorf's portrait.
arynwy chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
This is beautiful. It's a damp, chilly day here - I think I know of a certain portrait that I could use for kindling about now. I'm glad that Snape was able to make his own will known. Yay,for Ron. Yay for Remus too in the end. I just hope that Severus isn't too much of an arse when he pushes Hermione away - I don't think he'll survive her parents if he is!
Akira079 chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
This is great but that cliffhanger ending was just cruel! I really like the way you separated the pieces of his soul to represent different aspects of his character. That was cool :)
Fey chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
Oh Noes! No tragic ending! *reviews* He would get the bestest (is that even a word?) inlaws ever! You made mrs and mr Granger lovable and funny and I love them to pieces (not in so many pieces as Severus does his death eaters, though)

Ok, off to read chap 11,
use2b2t2 chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
The story is getting very exciting now and can't wait for the next chapter.

Mare