Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Notnahtanha chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
It's OK to be a hoor for reviews, they are wuggable. ROFL at Snape as Heathcliffe, even if I've never warmed to Bronte. Can I haz moar plzkthxbai?
Golfbabe87 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Ya, I am with the boys at the end. The war is still on and Hermione better be a bit more cautious. This is all so interesting though! I am curious as to the soul magic and why Hermione? I love having the day off, it means I get to read and be a bum all day. hehe Thank you for the update. So many things I love about this story. WHat is a moor by the way? And Severus killed voldemort in body and then one of his horocrux's thus killing him a second time?
Fey chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Drive by chap spam, love it! Really great story.
bournespeed chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
I just left a review for chapter 2, to come back and find you'd posted chapter 3. It's getting more intriguing by the minute, if I blink will you post another ;o)
Sic Vita Est chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Still loving the dreams. I also think it is interesting to see that the war is still going on with the Golden Trio as adults. I think it just adds to the possibilities of what they are capable of.
Teddy Radiator chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Ahhh, the plot thickens. You are the only one who can take the essence of the original story, stir in your imagination, a little Snape Snark, some Hermione logic and make it better than the original. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when you stop writing. This just gets better and better.

Seriously, I think one of your strengths is that each and every character is as canon believable as JKR's, and sometimes more so. And that's when you are as far off canon as can be. I read your work and I can picture every room, every expression, every light in the room. Amazing writer. I'm already loving it. Hurry UP!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
This is so interesting, how do you come up with such unique plots? Thanks for the speedy update. Oh, and your review reply made my day :)
villafoo chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
woot another update!
Paige Joy chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Loving it it it! Please please update soon, I'm addicted and simply can't wait to see what happens next. This is the best fic i have read in a long while -D
bournespeed chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
'As usual, Miss Granger, you seek to stand tall on your pillar of knowledge and completely miss the fact that without the blocks called, Sprague, Windlass and Eiderfold, your pillar is a stump, and you are as ripe for ridicule as ever. Try intuition, for once, Miss Granger. I hear it's all the rage among the popular crowd. Not that you'd know.'

Crikey, this sounds like a cryptic crossword clue...let's hope Hermione is better at them than me:o)

Love it, can't wait to see where else you're going to take us.
Karla Manatee chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
I love your spam. You can spam me seven times a day, seven days a week. I am totally down with that. Hell, if you can do it during business hours, that would be evne better. :D

This was again fantastic and lovely and yummmm!

Cheers,

-Kat
Her Royal Goddess chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
please update soon I'm totally hooked on this story Xx
brandon279 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
i will review every and each chapter if you maintain this speed.

i liked Moody's comment, so paranoid.

why would he want Lily if his soul is with Hermione?

why Hermione aside from all people?

what is the first and second choices (is he referring to women in his life? like his mother, Lily and her for instance).
Plumbum chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
She hasn't been keeping her wand. That's pretty extreme. It kind of makes me believe she is truly sharing some connection with Snape. He was totally out of it.
paddiew chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Turbo! How do you do that? Build so much anxiety and suspense in three chapters. Moody is a poopoohead. I really want to make guesses on what happened then, what's happening now, and what will happen at the end-but I know you will come up with something far better than I ever could. Do I need to stay up late tonight? Thank you
1,289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »