Reviews for The Occluded Soul
sleepingbutterfly chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Love it. I love having your stories to read, there's just something about you're style tht I really love. Ok, that's love three times in two sentences, lol. Please update soon, I can't wait to find out more about what happened to Snape; if you leave it as an enigma I'll still enjoy it because my imagination will take over lol.
mo112 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Madness! Killing a bunch of Death Eaters and Voldemort. Twice. No wonder he lost his mind.

And "sounds like a law firm". Indeed. While, the best name of a law firm I heard was "Grabbit & Runn".

On another note: I love your story spam. Cleaning out before NaNoWriMo? Just keep them coming. Thank you!
Pesche chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Feel special Aurette, I only like to review to stories that REALLY catch my attention and this one certainly has. I've never come across anything like it. I love how you've tied your storyline to JKR's and made it flow seamlessly in another direction. I can't wait to see the next chapter and how the plot continues. Update soon please!
renaid chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Hee hee! New chappie!

Wow, some deep stuff here. Though the idea with the 3-D glasses is bril! Ah, Muggles. Who needs magic?

I look forward to seeing this sort itself out. Very intriguing.

Hermione gave up magic? I loved her conversations with the homeless, though.
TsukiSei chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I feel bad about loving your sudden burst of fic when it means that you'll be taking a break. Oh well.

Your fics have seriously helped me get through this crazy semester so I thank you very very much.

I completely agree about the post DH fic, these are so much more creative. I wonder where Severus is going in his demented auto-pilot. Maybe to find Hermione? )
GuiltyButFlawless chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I am proper in love with this story - update soon?

~Beatrice.
Karla Manatee chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Reviews x over 9000

*throws at you*

So, is the new chapter up yet? lol

hooray for good writing!

Cheers,

-Kat
gbflautist09 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
This story is amazing! I love the mystery and suspense surrounding Snape. Please update soon!
villafoo chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Thank you for the quick update!
blue artemis chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I'm glad she's going to research.
paddiew chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Oh goodie-a riddle! Why didn't she figure it out sooner? Will the circumstances make it *too late to help*? Not in the world of Aurette. I need to shake the post-nap muddle out of my head and see what I can come up with before your next update. Thanks, always.
FlittterKat chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Yes, that's the Professor Snape snark we all know and love. It breaks my heart to know he's out there, confused and helpless. So, there is a tie between him and Hermione. I'm confused about what you said, did Voldemort kill Severus? twice? But then again, I'm easily confused. Loving the story!
thibodeaux chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I love all your fics so much and am a silent lurker... please update as soon as possible! you're one of the best snape/hermione authors at the moment
FlittterKat chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Poor Professor Snape, life hasn't been kind to him. Thank goodness someone finally told him to go home. ~grins~ Good to see Harry and Shacklebolt will be looking for him. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to since the Tower incident.

Hurray! That's the best spam going. Thanks Aurette, story is starting out interesting and I'm hooked.
xox.laurelei chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
You are quite simply the best, and this reviewer is dreading November. You will be sorely missed, Sweet Lady. Until then, I await each new chapter with bated breath.
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »