Reviews for The Occluded Soul
blue artemis chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Wow. That was something.
blue artemis chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
I think she's got it! By the way I love how you are doing the chap spam.
blue artemis chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
I can see why you named this Dark Fluff. It certainly fits. I'm feeling so sorry for Severus, lost in his broken mind.
Plumbum chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Impressive work. I can't believe they aer still trying to hunt him down. Will the Grangers' testimony help his situation any?

Looking forward to more :-)
blown-transistor chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
This is really an interesting concept for a story. I'm excited to see where this goes from here!
Teddy Radiator chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Whew! You sure know how to end the evening. Wow, you are driving me crazy.

You have the ability to break hearts and lift them up in the matter of a few sentences.

Can I put in my order for HEA now? Pwease?
Wannabee-Righter chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
I have never experienced this before. Five updates in one day! WOW! Don't get me use to something that wont last. I love this story and I hope that you keep updating like this.
angstbunny chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
I'm so glad Snape saved the Grangers. And I hope that Hermione can save Snape!
Plumbum chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Are you seriously writing this quickly? I'm impressed either way. This is fun. If only my brain could come up with such fantastic stories.

So what happened to the latest soul pieces that Snape broke off? Where did he put them?

Draco is really dead. Depressing.
Spitfire21 chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
This story is AMAZING. I love Hermione's realization this chapter, and how all the pieces are coming together.

For me, you're striking a perfect balance of drama, angst, and the first blush of attraction without things becoming over-the-top and trite. It's got me on the edge of my seat!

But, as much as I like the heart-wrenching stuff, I also like happy endings. I can't help but hope for a happy ending... please?
angstbunny chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Wow!

This is quite a thing!

You've written one of the most beautifully complex stories I've read. I like the eeriness of Snape's condition, and the quiet way you slip clues in as Hermione slowly figures things out.

Poor Severus, all in pieces. I can't even begin to imagine how you are going to put him back together again.
The Wiz chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Must have more! How about some "We're off to see the wizard" skipping down the yellow brick road chap spam? Pretty please?
MollysSister chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
The third choice, the link between Hermione and SEverus is cool. I find it facinating how H discovers how it works. S seems to be driving it, I wonder if she could take control?

Is there going to be a happy ending A? He better not get sent to Azkaban. I'll hunt you down myself!
Pesche chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
I leave for an exam and when I get back I find not one chapter, but three! Happy days. Just the distraction I needed after an awful mid-term. Wonder how long it takes for Hermione to figure out that Harry has the wand? Won't that be an awesome confrontation to watch... Keep writing.
Vis Vires chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
A few days away from ff (not by choice!), only to return to this wonderful little story! I can hardly wait to see where you take it! Somehow the idea of a slightly mental Snape really appeals to me. And obviously to Hermione as well, another puzzle to solve.
1,497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »