Reviews for The Occluded Soul
bournespeed chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
An it gets even more intriguing. On demand eh? If only all menofa certain age worked like that ;o)
zule bean chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
"I promise to clean up after him and feed him and hide the bodies, I swear."

I LOVE it!
thibodeaux chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
AHHHH! please update again soon! this is wonderful!
Plumbum chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Thanks for replying to my reviews, BTW. Sorry, I don't usually leave terribly thoughtful ones when there are more chapters to savor and the story is completed. I have a tendency to completely enter my alternate reality for the duration :-)

So, Snape took out the person who was sent to take out Hermione. Reading it nearly made me fall of the chair laughing. Not the 'funny' laugh, but a combination of funny and relieved.
Teddy Radiator chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Wow! You do deliver. Here I am begging for a new chapter and there is appears.

Loved the massage - why can't I get one of those? Snapes, I mean, not massage.

I won't tell you to upload Chapter 8, but ... please upload Chapter 8. I'm having a tough day. This is helping. Teddy
rocbabe chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Love it!
Kimi Brown chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
This is so good and I am waiting (impatiently) for the next chapters! :)
zule bean chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Yikes! This is a scary Snape. I don't think I've read anything like this before. I love your story-telling and, as always, I can't wait to read more!
BelfryBat chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Aww, Draco had to die even though he's on the right side? *pout*

Also, Snape as a skinny Hagrid? Innnnteresting...

Her Royal Goddess chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
I loved this chapter, I giggled out loud when Hermione asked if she could keep him, I really can't wait to read the next chapter Xx
Darque Hart chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Ew,yucky! Very ripe, ground-in body filth plus lice and ringworm... she's a stronger woman than I am!
Hebe GB chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
"You'd think if there was a time to be constantly vigilant it would be—"

Yes, yes...the story's fab. Blah, blah, yadda yadda. It was your George that I stopped by to praise. Perfectly captured, Aurighty.
Teddy Radiator chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Yay! Another excellent chapter. At the risk of sounding like the biggest arse kisser in fan-fictiondom, I'm just enjoying the hell out of this already.

I loved the rock - so very Snape! And yes, I think he would have long, slender rather elegant feet as well. sigh! I'm pathetic.

Feed my need - another chapter before bedtime? Pwease?
Her Royal Goddess chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
okay, okay I'll review, gosh your demanding tonight :D

I can't believe you've killed off Draco, mad eye moody, meh! was that Severus Hermione's just fed? only oneway too find out onto the next chapter Xx
craza2k chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
333 you. Keep the chapters coming!

I just looked up and realized that your story's genre is hurt/comfort/romance. Since when did have hurt/comfort? That's kinda funny actually.

Ah, Hermione, you're such a softie for anything that has a pulse. Thank goodness, too!
1,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »