Reviews for The Occluded Soul
angstbunny chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Fast, but good!

I'm looking forward to more ~ constant vigilance!
angstbunny chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
"Sprague, Windlass and Eiderfold?"

I like this cliffhanger! And I look foreword to having it explained!
sfiddy chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I flipping love the threads you're weaving. From the time parallels between Hermione and Snape, to the egg sandwich, the details you include just *heh* stupify me. Am I to understand that H has become a Horcrux, or are you going more complex than that? Love the tying between the 1st chap and the fragmented timeline of the essay grading to H re-reading it and noting, finally, Snape's notes on it.

Oh wow- the homeless scene. Brilliant dialogue. Loved the role-playing that H did with the gent. My husband and I take care of hid grandad in our home, and there are days you just play along with whatever story they have going that day. Dementia is a bugger.

Wuthering Heights was enthralling, but always disturbed me horribly. (Maybe that's why I write a Jake-centric Twi-fic?) But the imagery is perfect, and an excellent jumping-off point for H's dream sequences. Yay!
Darque Hart chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
How interesting. [Do you just hate it when someone says that? It like saying something is vanilla or you can't think of something bright to write.] So, if HG isn't being intuitive with these 'Snape-thoughts', is it just coincidence? Snape claimed she wasn't, intuitive that is. Very bright that Mr.G thought of the 3-D specs... oh, you too.

The question of the chapter is, from where Severus was to where he's intent on going, what's in the southeast? From the Industrial North[ish] to the southeast is the area of/around[ish] London. So, who is he actually seeking. Headquarters? Granger? The Ministry? Potter? -No, not Potter; forget I said that.
Gone Random chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
ooooh!
Pesche chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Yay! That was fast. I'm glad that we're finally getting more information. What will the reaction be when Hermione finally finds Snape? Will Harry and Ron immediately arrest him? Good stuff. Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon.
Darque Hart chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is absolutely delicious. Naturally, I loved the "go home" command that was promptly answered with Apparation.

I hope you come back once you've gotten some R it would be a loss to the entire HP fanfic world if you stayed away.
duj chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
"a building I've never even heard of, never mind seen"

In past days that was a distinction that lent weirdness to a vision. But in these days of cinema, TV, internet and other people's travel photos, few of us have the eidetic memory to be able to make this claim with any degree of truth.
duj chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
They've tried everything they can think of? I imagine that might include "Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak" but probably not "I trust Severus Snape" ...
sevra28 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
You should just go ahead and post the entire story, Loving it!
renaid chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Woo hoo! Two in one day! This kind of drive by I can live with.

Interesting - I love the Wuthering Heights reference.

Apparently I'm out of things to exclaim about so I'll end this now!
scrambledangel chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
so glad you're updating quickly! nothing else really has my interest right now so I'm reading The Problem With Purity for the third time! :)
Notnahtanha chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
It's OK to be a hoor for reviews, they are wuggable. ROFL at Snape as Heathcliffe, even if I've never warmed to Bronte. Can I haz moar plzkthxbai?
Golfbabe87 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Ya, I am with the boys at the end. The war is still on and Hermione better be a bit more cautious. This is all so interesting though! I am curious as to the soul magic and why Hermione? I love having the day off, it means I get to read and be a bum all day. hehe Thank you for the update. So many things I love about this story. WHat is a moor by the way? And Severus killed voldemort in body and then one of his horocrux's thus killing him a second time?
Fey chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Drive by chap spam, love it! Really great story.
1,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »