Reviews for The Occluded Soul
Autumn's Devotee chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Very nice! Excellent setup.
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Very interesting new story. I can't wait to see more. :)
brandon279 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
the faster the better.

why does he have Albus' wand?

did he kill voldemort?
sevra28 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I just finished Needs must and before I can catch my breath your're posting a new one. your writing is fantastic im looking forward to see what happens next.
KateTay chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh, wow! I'd wondered whether your new story could possibly be as good as "Needs Must", and it looks like it could be even better! At the very least it certainly has an intriguing first chapter.
Zoe Bright chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
OH MY! That was super and now I am late for work... but I don't care, as I will have a spring in my step all day. What a fic!
ProperT chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
It will be a long November without you, how will I survive not having such good stories to read? *sniffles*

But on a brighter and more Brilliant note, this is off to an excellent start, and as always can't wait to see what happens next! :)
sfiddy chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God

I effing love it already. I can't tell you how intrigued I am and how much I love all the details you spin into it. From the electrical disruptions to the knobs on the 'sticks' and just enough jargon to feel close to home, but not so much that anyone could really call you out. (I walk that line in my own story)

I'm in love with this one already. I'm fascinated by the whole 'Go Home' order. Brilliantly played and I can't wait to see the next update!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
You have me hooked once again please update soon Xx
Teddy Radiator chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Once again you've got me hooked. It pains me to read you are going on haitus in November (I can feel the withdrawal symptoms kicking in already!), but I say all that to tell you how enjoyable your writing is.

I know you well enough to know this will be fantastic. Any reader out there new to Aurette, read 'em all. They're the best stories on this site.
Karla Manatee chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
OMG you almost made me pee myself.

SQUEE!

Cheers,

-Kat

ps: It's okay if you update everything all at once, and clear everything up before November, I won't have time to read after that until January anyway. )

Yay early Christmas/birthday present!
paddiew chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Fantastic! The description of what was going on in Snape's head *that* night is breathtaking. The details of his mental problems through the years, the electronics being destroyed, and the appartation under orders left me gasping. Why is Meg so tired? How long will this story be? Are you *able* to write anything mediocre? Can't wait for more-thanks.
renaid chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Holy Hannah! Oh, the potential! I can't wait to see how this one plays out!

I do love your mind.
kittyperry chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wow. What an opening. I am utterly captivated. You are brilliant.
1,289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86