Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Dsman chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
is there another story connected to this
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Great story, and yes, messing with Bonnie is almost a suicidal call.

Keep the good writing.
FireWren chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Greatly enjoyable! Just the thing to get you in the KP or Halloween mood. Especially love the bit at the start. Epic escape sequence that leaves you wondering. Gotta love it.

-Wren-
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Loved it! I especially loved the shower scene and Kim's description of Ron as a hurricane. LOL!

I hope that you find the time or inclination to write some more.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Enjoyed the story.

I'm sorry I didn't catch it before the writer passed away and have the chance to thank him for all that he's done here.

Screaming Phoenix will be missed in the KP community.
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
A clever and funny story. I'm sorry that it is your last one. Thank you for all you've done for the Kimmunity.
daccu65 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Oops, I forgot to comment earlier. A very fun bit of misdirection as well as a warning against coming after Bonnie. All told, an entertaining tale.

daccu65
Reader101w chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Great story,

Like Ron, I had a good laugh at Kim's baking mistakes.

Great work on keeping vague who did what.

Also good work from Bonnie, apprehending the Cow and Chow killer. Really nothing fazes that girl, right?

Keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Great story, really liked the ending. Also interesting portrayal of Bonnie, very believable.

Happy Halloween!
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
A well crafted scene. Ron’s “care and feeding” of his KP and concern for her bodily safety meets Kim’s superb capacity for self-defense augmented by sixteen forms of Kung-Fu. And Kim’s “bad case of naked” meets Ron’s fear of Mr. Dr. P.’s Black Hole. Is this what they call “fan-service”? Throw in Kim’s culinary-challenged capability, and we have a seasonal recipe

At first I couldn’t help but feel deprived at missing the narrative of Bonnie’s encounter with Cow-&-Chow. I had to google to see who Edward Cullen was. Take about being out of touch with modern culture. But a reprise is possible…pun not intended.
whitem chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
What hath we done?

I enjoyed this. Not too scary, but I am surprised how brutal Bonnie was...
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
You had me fooled in the scene shifts until tonight...! LOL!

A little misdirection, suspense and hanky panky once the kitchen is cleaned up.

Yeah Ron, she don't play fair.

CB73

Happy Halloween up yonder big guy.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Heck SP what was Bonnie doing on Halloween night practicing with her escrama sticks (snicker...).

Now the only way it could have gotten better was Mr Dr P showing up when Ron gets his 'treat' later.

Good job, loved the fluff. I got a long fluffy tail coming up soon. Get better SP.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was a fun one, with on target characterizations and skillful misdirection.

Your holiday themed one shots are always enjoyable but I hope we don't have to wait too much longer for an update of your "A New Adventure" story. And I should point out here it's been more than a year since we got one of your excellent "Summer Memories" installments...

In other words here, SP, keep 'em coming!
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Ouch! MFP(tm)'s on steroids!