Reviews for Abandoned
zendog chapter 12 . 4/10
Just stumbled on this whilst perusing the older stories instead of actually doing any work...so glad I did. Great story, clear, concise and very well written. Good plot, great charactisation and nice does of hurt and comfort. I really enjoyed the idea that Shawn would finf it hard to forgive them for abandoning him but felt that the way it was resolved was weel thoguht out and true to the characters.
danceofshadows chapter 12 . 1/20
I loved those! So many feels!
PippinStrange chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
If you couldn't tell by the amount of reviews I've left you over the past week, I'm totally a fan and I'm so glad I found someone who writes good Psych fics. :)
PippinStrange chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
HAHAHA! "Lassie, I was wondering if you were going to join our party..." Imagining the look on Lassiter's face just made my day. HILARIOUS...
Emachinescat chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
I absolutely adored this story! I loved the whole bit about the scars on Shawn's wrists being a testament to how much he cares for her.

It reminds me of a true story. A little boy in Florida got attacked by an alligator, and it had him by the legs, and was pulling him in. The boy's mother ran to help him, and grabbed on to her son's wrists as tight as she could, refusing to let go. The alligator finally let go, the boy was taken to the hospital, and after his recovery, only one set of scars remained - on his wrists, where his mother had refused to let go so that she could save her little boy.

Your ending made me think of that.

Brilliant, brilliant story. I will most definitely be reading more of your fics in the very near future.

Emachinescat ..
Emachinescat chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
D'awww! SHULES FTW! :D 3
Emachinescat chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Eeep! This is so suspenseful!
Emachinescat chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Ooooooooohhhh... and the plot thickens... again! :)
Emachinescat chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Twas fantastic! :)
Emachinescat chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
Definitely read well! :)
Emachinescat chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Welp. I was planning on reviewing every chapter. But I got so excited at the end of the last chapter that I hit the "next" button before I remembered to review, and I was too interested to go back and write one. :)

This is fabulous!
Emachinescat chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Only slightly? :) This is great!
Emachinescat chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
This is intense... intensely amazing! Woot woot! :) On to the next chapter!
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Oooh... :)
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
He seemed pretty angry to me! I loved it! :)