Reviews for Life After Death
Atlanta Summer chapter 2 . 7/21
This was simply amazing
Aynessa chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
I have so much love for this story. Words can't even begin to describe.
Pixychick84 chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
WOW very complex but beautiful!
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
SO. AWESOME. XD
Darksknight chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
This was simply incredible. I don't think I could have put this feeling into thousands and thousands of words, and yet you managed to fit it in such a small amount of writing. This is perfectly incredible. Thank you so very much for this, I can't think of something I would have rather spent my time reading just now.
tresjoliemexican chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Wow! This is a really well written and thought out fic. I love this Back-To-The-Future-esque Ulqihime fanfic. I just wish that it was longer. It is very fascinating to read what would happen when she revisits those different scenes. I also like how you made a point to show that without Ulqi's fight with Ichigo, he wouldn't have realized what the heart truly meant. Her earlier interventions didn't sway him, because he had developed enough to realize his feelings for her.
So brilliant.
BINthere chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
This is so beautiful, I dunno what to say anymore!
I LOVE bittersweets, and this is one of my very favourites. D‘aww this is just adhiuhfiudsh.
Thank you for creating this wonderful piece of work, and this really deserves more reviews!
Keep up the good work!
matchynishi chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
kajdakdsjfh this is what I wanted. sobs.
Fading-into-night chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Thank you.
THANK YOU.
If anything, you gave them the happy ending they deserved. It was perfect, and sad. You're gr8, okay. Gr8.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Ah... I'm not sure what to say. Bleach meets Utena meets Fooly Cooly?
Allytsuki chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
this is soo cute...I really wish Ulquiorra would come back...
aryaputra chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Oh my god.

.GOD.

That was sofreakingawesome!Why the hell aren't MORE people reviewing this? If there's one thing that REALLY annoys me, it's that.

The way you structured it, the way you put together ALL those words. Damn, just beautiful.

I love your writing style. It's things like these that get published as novels and become award-winning pieces of gold.

It's a bit sad that the first Orihime didn't really get to save Ulquiorra. But in the end, she managed to help save someone else. It was a really bittersweet ending and I have to admit, I had that happy-sad feeling when I finished it.

Good luck for any other fanfics in the future.

-ArYa-

(P.S I'm really sorry if I freaked you out with my comments. I just really like this story and I reckon it deserves more reviews.)Plus, I'm a bit passionate(cough*crazy*cough).
nipnag chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
if only this happened for real in canon! if only orihime reached out a wee bit earlier, she could've grabbed onto ulquiorra's fingers! :'(
jessikerpedismile chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
KRIPES this is good! Im wondering why it doesnt have like, a million more reviews(it must leave peeps speechless:)I almost died at the part when Ulquiorra shishkabobbed Orihime with him. Inna romantic way tho. hurrhurr. BUT YEH! this here story blew my mind, and es goin' in my faves furr-shurr :B -the writing style is really beautiful and you captured Orihime's character just right. It really burns my biscuits when people tweek a character's attitude into something it's not. I think to myself, "dude, why use that character when you make 'em into someone else?" -_- and nowww, I'm ranting. welp, happy...writings :3 I shall check out summore a your writins now. FAIR WINZZZ!
Karoimirth chapter 2 . 7/22/2011