Reviews for The Other One
Generation-9-And-3-4 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
*internal squeals* not that I should be revising or anything but this was too perfect to ignore 3
the394thdauntlesscake chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
omg so sweet... Amy and Rory are entirely in character... I can just imagine that actually happening! I love it:)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Awwww! Beautiful! I loved Amy's speech about not making the connection, brilliant!

MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Really sweet :)
humdedum chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is...blimey! Pure brilliance, absolutely amazing.

How in the world did you get into Rory's head? It's something we almost never get to see, and something so utterly convincing that you pulled off.

Grammatically speaking, this was impeccable. Usually I don't like reading paragraphs about someone's, you know, thoughts. But this was so cleverly written it a crime to overuse the word "amazing"? Because this really is. Really, truly is.

The other 9532 characters that I have left in this review could not POSSIBLY capture the pure, unadulterated awesomesauce magnificence of this story.

Write On! :D

Your new admirer, XD

JLW chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is CUUTE (: this fic actually made me melt inside with its sweetness. ADDS TO FAVES 83
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
My GOD! This? This is pure and unadulterated brilliance. I'll be honest, I kind of have an antagonistic attitude towards Amy. I don't like her that much (she's obviously a replacement Donna and that is NOT OKAY). But I adore Rory, and I want him very, very much to be happy.

And this story, this explanation of how they've gone and gotten together... it's so clever and heart-string-tugging and sweet it's almost too good to be true. THANK YOU!