Reviews for Maelstrom's Road
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Anytime I see "Sasuke-Teme" or anything similar to that, I feel like I'm going to start foaming at the mouth and have a seizure. Teme doesn't mean bastard, if that's what you're going for, in fact I'm certain it doesn't mean anything close to whatever you're thinking. It essentially means "you". Even then, that's not entirely true, as it's an aggressive form of addressing somebody, and can only be used when talking to that person specifically. Theme is not to be used as an honorific, otherwise it's legitimately nonsense, and anyone speaking japanese would look at you strangely. So please bear that in mind, and if you could, send out a memo or something, because people really need to grasp this concept. Otherwise, good work.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Interesting start to the story. I don't really have a problem with the POV as long as it is well written and doesn't switch around a lot. Can't wait to read more of this story.
ShadowFireZelda chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
A1 is all important. A1 is not just a steak sauce, but a meat and other various things sauce! It is definitely the Sauce of the gods.
Beast Mode92 chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
it took over three chapters for what seems like a prologue
Blood D. Cherry chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
update again bro?
dispassioneight chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
I sort of thought that Naruto would wake up, that 'Konoha' was just a dream while he as in the Gravity Children lab. But alternate dimensions is cool too. Not quite as seamless, but still cool.
dispassioneight chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
That's a pretty slick tie in there, good crossways.
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
So, when Naruto was sealed, his alternate fell into a coma?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Ok i'm going to be really harsh in this message but you need to know. First off this fan-fiction is extremely boring.. at first. However, it does pick up pace around the end of chapter 3. Second this is way to long and drawn out. It needs to pick up speed faster. Do not spend the first 3 chapters recounting the anime i'm sorry but i'm sure everyone knows what happened in the anime you don't need to retell it. If they do not know the anime then they can go look it up and watch the episodes. Retelling what happened in the anime is a waste of your time so basically the first three chapters excluding the ending of chapter 3. Finally this does not feel like a crossover between air gear and naruto. It feels like a written out version of the anime with no difference in the first 3 chapters which im guessing contain at least 12,000 words each. I'm sorry but my advice redo or put it on hiatus. This just isn't written right it's too naruto heavy it shows no signs of air gear in the first 3 chapters out of 10. However, I would not say this is a terrible fanfiction just needs to be redone.
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
damn, that memorie is great.

Ina years time i will be writting a certain fic, and i would like to use that memori.

Anti-konoha fic,
Mr.Black64 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
... The fact that this story is dead should be proof that there is a God.
Hakuryukou79 chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Great story! Can't wait to see more of this chapter! Remind again, what road and Regalia does Naruto use? Also what will happen to his second pair of Regalia?

Good luck and keep on updating!
Avengel Azrael chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Sooooo confused over what is happening with Simca and Spitfire and them, but maybe i just need a refresher in Air Gear? I don't think so. Everything going on has to do with Sleeping Forest which was pretty much disbanded and a legend by the time Ikki started using ATs. This timeline just has me totally off. I don't really want Naruto to be involved with Sleeping Forest. I was hoping that he would be with Ikki's group and generation but this has totally thrown me off and i can't say i am happy with that fact. I also will not be happy at all if Naruto changes just because of his alternate and him merging. That would irk me quite badly. To be honest i would not be generous enough to bother doing that. No i just really wouldn't care about his alternate to be completely honest. Anyway you have me so unbelievably confused and i am starting to get slightly tired of it. I will continue just because i like the idea behind this and sincerely hope you clear this confusion up.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
ok this is as confusing as all hell dude stick to one things no offense but this entire chapter is basically pointless i mean i don't know about other people but until 2/3 of the way done i was so fucking confused i honestly don't know what to say to this. srry bro i don't know if it's just me but.
Avengel Azrael chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Okay okay i take back what i said in my last review! You have not done what i feared you were doing and answered many questions! I am sooo excited now! I was wondering how Naruto was going to be Ikki's age when he is 16 now but you are brilliant after all and froze him. As long as Naruto is not really any weaker than what he was in the Naruto universe everything is perfect. Well of course he probably can't be as strong as how he was in the Naruto universe because he can't use seals or the like but you know what i mean. I am happy as long as he is not a total wimp. You really are brilliant. You planned it all and set it all up and showed us the steps to how and why he is in the Air Gear universe. I am so excited for him to arrive and use his wind and water manipulation and train and use ATs and i am just so happy with the story! Great background also. I was worried what i had feared had come to pass but you reassured me at the end. Yay!