Reviews for Spiders
talonflame chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
this is seriously so amazing
Flyintofu chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
AWWWW. Poor 2D, denying it. Great story, and I love the way you just made it seem so...mechanical to them.
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I would describe this story as strange, yet enjoyable. D

Happy new year btw P
Raccoon Child chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Oh, I love the atmosphere in this. Cold and unfeeling, it's still got something that makes me think there's more to it than just a sex scene. 2D is in love, but so is Murdoc, despite what 2D thinks. I love the doubt that's constantly floating around this little fic and making me think, "He doesn't love him... Or maybe he does... Nah he doesn't."

While I'm writing this, I'm pretty damn sure he does. Hahah...

It seems like I'm in the mood for writing silly reviews today... That, or this cold I caught yesterday just put my brain to sleep.

Uh, whatever. Great job.
HoloXam chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Aw :3 cute, but sad.

You can probably find a lot background history at www . gorillaz-unofficial . com (without the spaces)

~ HoloXam
melianatara chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Poor 2D, he always gets the short end of the stick. I like your writing. I hate the short stories, when I get to the end I always want more!
Fireyfly410 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I found this fic to be very enjoyable, despite it being very short. I also thought they were in character, so good job on that. It could have a tad more description, but this is one of the best fics I've read in a while.

If your looking for a Gorillaz book I highly recomend Gorillaz Rise of The Ogre, which is their biography before Plastic Beach came out. I don't know if they are going update the book like they did when Demon Days came out. If you are interested in this book, they should sell it at most major bookstores, like Barnes and Noble or Borders, for about $20. If they don't have it stock then you could ask the store to order a copy for you, and they will usually do it.

Anywho, thanks for posting this fic. Good luck finding your book. Oh, and I can't wait until you post another fic!