Reviews for Junjou Fantasy
misakiusa91 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
heyy i really like this story can you update this fiction pleaeee...
linkgirlz chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Fairy Tales FTW! Luv the story! Continue.
UkUsOtpFangirl chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
the only problem i hade with this chapter is that you used all couples in this chapter in not the others dont get me wrong im a romantica fan and an egoist fam but whhhhhhhhy when i read junjou fanfiction i only want it to focus on one pairing at a time i do love your story and hope you update it sooon it was cute really cute if you think im being insincitve tell me but i just didnt get why UsagixMisaki's bro got a chapter then HirokixNowaki and then UsagixMisaki and it only mentioned just on pairing and this chapter had all three main couples
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Haha XD I knew it!

Who gets mad at Miyagi for no reason?

Omfg Usagi Clause *dies laughing*

Usagi-san turned Misakin into a talking Suzuki-san? Cuuuute! X3 wait, so does that mean Usagi is into guys AND bears? O.O

Snowman Miyagi wasn't wearing any clothes... Does that mean human Miyagi wasn't either? XDD (*imagines Miyagi stark naked in castle foyer with all characters and nobody freaks out or anything*) *dies laughing again*
Kiko-chan X Kanda-sama chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
i read all your other chapter/stories in this series and i really like them!

i like terrorist, so maybe could you write a terrorist one, if that is okay with you? i write too, so i dont mind doing like a story trade with you :]
Junjou-Angel chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
nawwww that was SO CUTE!
WolfOfFeathers chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I love these romantica stories so much!

Really enjoyed it. awesome work.
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
*thinks hard*

*candle! (dracula didnt have lightbulbs)*

THE BOY AND THE PHEONIX! Its a little thing I've been thinking up lately. I'll let u use it! Plz use it? Plz say it was my idea too XDD Terrorist!

It goes like this. *adds in continuous review*
Scriverane chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Nice work! I love fairy tales (took an entire course on it, actually) and these stories are lovely mix of fairy tale motifs and the characters. I love the little details from the canon you add in.

The only criticism I have is that Misaki seemed a little OOC in the first one. I know it's a fairy tale, but I was kinda hoping it would end with him talking and spazzing out over everything. He seemed so strangely willing, almost a bit too passive. Still, it's nicely done; just a thought. (Hopefully it's not too forward of me to say that? I know some people don't like criticism at all...)

Anyway, I look forward to more of these! They're great fun.
The Closet Romantic chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awww! That was so adorable! :D The description of the Misaki bunny was too cute :3

Great job! I can't wait for the next one!

Romie
Bara-shoku megane chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This was well written! And super cute. I adored this story, and I hope to see another from you soon. :)
WolfOfFeathers chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awwww that's so sweet, this is my fav couple.

Luved the story can't wait for the others!
Miyuku-tan chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I love fantasy! And fairytale parodies! XD cant wait for more
truckerhat52 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
so cute!
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Nah, this is rated T. Not M.

It's kind of unoriginal, cliché, even, but its just so darn adorable X3 thats probably why it pops up so often in fantasy stories. I rlly liked it X3

But if its just telling readers the bottom line of what happened, its fine to rate it T. All it said was "and then they made love." When it starts getting graphic, THATS when you might wanna rate it M.