Reviews for The Challenge
Puerile2604 chapter 1 . 1/2
LOVE ! very good description and starting story!
Puerile2604 chapter 29 . 1/2
Oh! sari! You're the best! BEST ending ever!
MagykjayEmmax chapter 29 . 11/10/2013
Wonderful! I loved how you portrayed their characters and stayed true to them all throughout the story!
naleah chapter 29 . 10/13/2013
me i want to be notified.. please please... im one of your huge fan..i enjoy reading all your stories..
SakiXX1 chapter 28 . 10/12/2013
At first I was unsure with this pairing but this story made it worked! I like how the story developed and how Aizen represented the dark side of humanity. I especially like the interactions between Orihime and Aizen after he reevaluated himself during his prison time. The pairing is like yin and yang except the female in this case is light and the male is darkness. I wonder what is Aizen's plans for the world are and how their little girl going to turn out to be like.
RoTheGoddess chapter 30 . 9/26/2013
Hi! Looks like you added new chapter. Hard to notice cause i read it when it's already complete. The story is good as it is but a sequel is kind of tempting if i may say...anyway good luck :-D
Vanesabebe1 chapter 30 . 9/25/2013
Omg! Love the story:D
So could you please give me URL and Password?
Spinel chapter 30 . 9/23/2013
Nice lemon! I'm new to this pairing and decided to give this fanfiction a try. I definitely like what I see here. Keep up the good work! a. c.
Lexi1130 chapter 30 . 9/22/2013
oh may gosh
the epilogue was just ksnfbsdkja.s/kclhbvhdsklncjb
i love the epilogue, it was lemon but meh i still love it. if you can post a sequel that would be just amazing
and more power to you sariniste-san
Guest chapter 30 . 9/20/2013
This was rather amusing.

I personally love series, so I would love a sequel. I mean, with so many people wanting to overthrow and revolt against Aizen, I think a sequel that addresses these issues and delves into Orihime's life as the wife of the man who has all the power is pretty well set up in this epilogue.

On the flip side, if you decide to leave the story as it is it would still be a great ending.

-PLacID
randomfan17 chapter 30 . 9/18/2013
Dirty dog Aizen is, lol. He knew exactly what she was thinking about, probably put it there. I love that last part, hilarious.
ChocolatyLeia chapter 30 . 9/17/2013
You had just made my day, I just love it!. The Challenge was the reason I fall in love with this couple and your writing. True when I first saw epilogue for the weeding I was afraid that it would be far for the original and it will not carry on the dark theme it had but gladly I was proving wrong and it was brilliant!
The style you have writing the flow of emotion not only for Orihime , her friend and Azin Sama was perfect it had bit of every thing that made challenge a grate story from the fear, anger, love and lust it had it all.
Oh and the way you had writing the lemon was flawless. Azin fit the role perfectly I have always imagine him to be dominated in bed ;) and the sweet innocent Orhime not that innocent any more. Pleas post the uncensored version of this chapter elsewhere.
As much as I love this story and never wanting it to end I don’t think posting a sequel as add chapter will be good idea since I fell it might change the core of the story and make it to light family live story however I would love to read the sequel as separately, but of course you’re the master mind behind Challenge so do as you see fit.
Emihiro Tepes chapter 30 . 9/15/2013
C and F! I love it!
Flare-Flare chapter 30 . 9/15/2013
Holy f*** that was a lemon! (Sorry, no pun intended.;) I want to say I'm lost for words but I'm not. I have way too much I want to say!

I remember when you told me that the wedding epilogue was originally a bit depressing. Well, it was about as depressing as I think it could and should be. I appreciate how you tried to tackle some of the emotions that Orihime's friends were going through. It's realistic to portray Orihime's friends as still very bitter toward Aizen even if he is now their God and marrying one of their closest friends. I felt for Orihime too. It was supposed to be her special day but everybody around her were acting like they still disapproved of the marriage. :(

And then there is the complicated relationship between Aizen and Orihime. I like how you took some time to elaborate on how their relationship was coming along after Aizen had reached Godhood. It makes perfect sense to me that Aizen's new responsibilities of ruling the world have kept him excruciatingly busy. If you were to write a sequel, I'm curious on how you would adresss and handle the issue of Aizen never being around.

As for the lemon. Wow! I'm so impressed! Your lemons keep getting better and better. This one has to be your best yet. XD And I'm a little shocked knowing that this was just the censored version. O_O I want the unedited version! *cry* It was cute how you were able to incorporate the lemon through "Orihime Vision" but um... haha... I think I could see this happening even if Orihme hadn't daydreamed it all up. You totally had me the minute Aizen poured his sake on Orihime and then tossed the glass over his shoulder. *_* I loved the line, "So what? It's mine to destroy, if I so desire." That line certainly gave me the shivers. I knew things were going to get pretty kinky after Aizen said that line but I was floored when Aizen summoned the rope to his hand. I'm all ASDFGHJKL!? at that point. (But a good ASDFGHJKL! XD) As if Aizen erotically tying Orihime up wasn't enough, then you keep on raising the stakes higher! I kept thinking to myself how could this lemon get any kinkier but somehow you manage to do so anyway. Oh and another part with Aizen that I loved: The part where he raises his long, delicate finger to Orihime and says "No. You are to move only at my command now." So many chills and I was reminded of the scene in the manga where Aizen raises his finger to Ichigo and scolds him.

Welp! I guess even if the sex with Aizen was all dreamed up by Orihime, it's good to know Aizen is in tune with Orihime's secret desires and will fulfill them anyway. Who knows, maybe the real Aizen is even kinkier then he is in Orihime's fantasies?

Awesome, awesome epilogue and lemon! I love you so much for writing it! Definitely put a smile on my face when I got the e-mail update.

A. C. E. F. H. For C, it's not like, it's LOVE. As for H, I'd love a sequel but I think it would be better suited for a new story.

P.S.: Don't you love how we are allowed to get away with Aizen being a Sex God by establishing him as God? Most of the typical fanfiction no-nos do not apply to Aizen lol.
MissxBlackxKat chapter 30 . 9/15/2013
A F H! OMFG! Sariii! It was so good. This is my favorite story that you have done, so when I saw an update in my email I flipped a shit.

That japanese bondage though... AIZEN, THAT SLY MOTHER FUCKER! It was amazing! Thanks for making my week, it has been a very crappy one, and I hope to see a sequel in the near future.
1,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »