Reviews for The Challenge
mischieffuckinmanaged chapter 29 . 11/7/2015
I just finished The Challenge and I can hardly breathe. This is one of the most amazing fanfics I've read.

The way you portrayed aizen - his pain, the hatred towards his own weakness, and his ever-so-slowly growing affection for Orihime... It was all so real that my heart would clench in my chest too many times as I drank your awesome story.

I just can't wait to read everything you'd written - what brings me to this question: is the uncensored version still available somewhere? If it is, then may I please see it? *puppy eyes*
daianapotter chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
this is so aizen xD
daianapotter chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
i am not a great fan of aihime (ichihime is my top in bleach) but i found the summary interesting n n
BellaRukia chapter 22 . 7/28/2015
Oh my God! I'm so nervious! I did knew Aizen was playing his games again, now the poor Orihime will have to suffer the consequences of having surrended herself to him... It seems she never learns D:

Ok, really this story looks very believeable, I totally love how you manage cannon, I like how you make that every detail of your story makes sense without getting out of the original framework, it's really plausible n_n Actually it's a difficult task that not all the authors can handle easily, so... I'll have to learn from you.

Your proposal is far fascinating. I'm delighted with this so much mean Aizen, who sometimes seems to truely regret and sometimes seems the same manipulator and selfish man as always. I like to see him going from one side to another, I keep on enjoying his cynical facet which makes him so unique. I think you gradute it very well, in the chapter before I thought Aizen was quite ooc but then it was justified because actually he never stops acting and faking, he does it so fine that you never can tell... It's great that you can handle this feature in his personality, then you give a lot of tension and expectancy to the story and you're certainly making me to rack my brain D: And... true, I'm delighted with your cannon management, so it makes thing better.

I can't extend my review no long for today, I'm totally falling asleep and surely I have typed some creepy nonsense but... True! I have to recognize this to you, that my byaruki-lover heart has utter and passionately twisted round and round with those Byakuya hints in Rukia's flashback. I screamed out loud when I read that Rukia recognized Byakuya's effort in rescuing her life, it was so loveable... I'm writhing and embracing myself for mere remembering it. Well, thanks for that detail and for writing such a great fanfic. I'll try to say something more important and constructive in my next review, when I'm more... bright.

Now, yes. I'm gone... Cheers.

BlackthorneRose chapter 29 . 7/23/2015
Can you send me the uncensored version?
BellaRukia chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
Wow, I'm very curious about this emphatic change in Aizen's personality. At least he seems to be sincere on everything he's saying to Orihime. Regardless I can't trust him, we're talking about Aizen, right? Not everything is what it seems... So I'll keep myself aware of any hint of falsehood XB But I have to say that you're going right, as I have said before, this thing of outlining Aizen's personality mustn't be a simple work to do, I truely believe when you say that it took a lot of time to you to get into his head because you really need to stop and think about the character, to regard him. I can see that you put effort into this fic, I feel like reading the Kuboself's Aizen and it turns exciting to me.

You know, Aizen is a character which I love. He's not the typical villain that you hate because he simply wants to dominate the world and get on his way. He's a deep character, well built out, well founded and he has his own philosophy about evil and good, about right and wrong. He's justified and has a strong weight within his own emotional background. He doesn't go his way by simple will, he's a thinker, a painstaking and punctillous calculator D: Even at murdering, he always has a reason or a purpose, everything he does is done by conscience. That's why I think he's a great character, and I love to meet him just like himself in your very fic. Thank you so much for being this respectful to the original argument and characters. I love when authors put an effort in giving a coherent story to their readers. I do believe you have writen this fic with a lot of care and neatly :D Thank you, really.

Well, it has been a great surprise to see a... "subjected" Aizen, trying by all means to obtain Orihime's forgiveness D: so unexpected, true, but interesting. You're not expecting to see him regret and undid himself in all apologies (wonderfully sensual speaken *heating*) to get her believe in him, trust him. And I was very stubborned when I found Orihime that bold and inquiring at him. May this be a part of her matureness? It was odd but fascinating, I always liked her though she never was of the heroine type, anyway I always thought that Orihime's heroism had more to do with her kindness and soothness. To see her subjugate Aizen somehow was really amazing, and I can't wait to keep on reading.

I very much like how your story's going on. Cheers, and sorry if my kilometric reviews turn you bored. It's my nature D: I hope you're alright and your subjects go fine and better,

BellaRukia chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
Hi dear, finally I have my computer back and what have I done? Just reviewing good fics, nothing better to do :D What can I tell you? I'm totally wrapped by this wonderful story. I confess that the first ten chapters yet weren't showing me where you were leading your fic to. I only met the possible "backgrounds" of the original story viewed from another perspective, and surely, I enjoyed it. I've been reading your fic little by little, for the reason to appraise better the story itself, since English is not my mother language and it takes me some time to get used to the rythm of this narrative. I don't like fast reading, many things get lost in the process. So I'm taking my time to read your fic, I want to flavour it just as the good one it is. That was what I was going to say, that, you're so brave for taking the original argument and for basing upon it to create a different thread, you've been so bold and I give my congratulations to you because of that.

I must point out chapter fifteen: plain marvellous, it has utterly astonished me. What I liked the most was the large explanation on Aizen's feelings and thoughts while he being sealed. So superb, so magnificent, I really think you catch his personality very well. I dare say you portray him just like canon, I swallowed the character, I believed him and lived him as this great story provides me such an exciting experience. I thank you lots for this, you abstract me from reality when I read your fic.

Aizen. Aizen... *drooling my keyboard* I would like to quote a lot of lines, you describe him, you tell him pretty perfect, pretty well, plain him, so sexy and fucnkg eatable that I want to wolf down the whole computer and be Orihime for Aizen to break me down in many different ways... *heavenly smile* The rethoric, his most powerful arm, is going on quite good utilised on your story that I'm breatless and wanting more Aizen lines, a lot more. Truely you make drool rather much D: You are great, and I will devour each one of your Aizen fics.

I'm so idiot, I wanted to leave you a serious review and I ended up chattering all stupid-like D: I loath myself, and I'm eager to see what happens next. Anyway, I finally could give you my humble appreciation about this fic lately read chapters . As I'm currently on a short vacation, I will have more time to wander around here.

Cheers, Sari!

Bella

P.S.: I have read what I wrote and I regret myself because of that, but I won't delete it, it would be a waste :/ I only want to comment that I'm really surprised due to how you are carrying the story whithin all its complications and complex rounds. Seriously talking, it must not be simple to write a story based on a... an intricate argument to build out an idea that remains whithin its mean arguments, that remains whithin the cannon premises. I find it encouraging and bold, mostly due to you focus on the antagonist background, which is not a simple character, and because you get fully into it. So I clap at you, and yes, I repeat it, I will devour your other Aizen fics, I love how you take him along. Now I do say goodbye. Or, until then :D
ShanaZeal chapter 29 . 7/20/2015
Hand down one of the best fics I've ever read! The plot was absolutely wonderful, the story itself is very well-written! truly a work of art :-D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
This is boring. Having heard Aizen plans for Orihime just kills the story..It's so cliche and bland and NO LOVE.
Flamehog chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
Poor Ichigo. Gets Stabbed in the back, then stabbed in the throat.
shellly.c chapter 26 . 7/9/2015
This is the best AizenxOrihime fanfic I've ever read! Please give me the link of the uncensored versionThanks and good job
dramioneandlunarry chapter 29 . 7/3/2015
Aaaahhhh, this is one of the best aizen/orihime fics that I have had pleasure to read. Can I have the link for the uncensored version? Along with all of your aizen/orihime fics? Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
make the sequel:-D
Ade854 chapter 29 . 6/24/2015
I want the URL and password , please :) ..
This fict, its really awesome (b*o*)b
I really love it *o* ..