Reviews for The Challenge
TheGreatDebator chapter 4 . 1/13
DIABOLICAL lol. I think I may have read this a while back, I am not sure if I finished it or if it was even complete but this is great. And I think you were completely on the right track when you wrote that making love to Aizen would be something incomparable.
TheGreatDebator chapter 3 . 1/13
He's so deliciously BAD lol.
Pikku-Prinsessa chapter 29 . 11/16/2017
Omg! I loved this story! I really really want to read the uncencored version of this story so can you please tell me URL and the password :)
cmcarthur992 chapter 29 . 11/8/2017
This whole series was absolutely AMAZING! I love how well you capture Aizen's character and expanded on it so that everything is interwoven seamlessly. Orihime stayed in character too, but you managed to strike the perfect balance in your story for her character too! A lot of writers either go too hard or soft and the heroine is obnoxious or bland, as a result. But, this is one of my favorite fanficitions I've read on the site and I've been reading fanfics for years!

You should definitely continue to professionally pursue writing as you have real talent!

P.S. Could I have the URL and password for the uncensored version of the story, please?

Thank you for sharing this gem on the site! 3
Suseri Otsusuki chapter 29 . 8/14/2017
Oh... wow... this fic is so... wow! I'm crying while writing this review /sobs/ my first impression of this was I'm very touched. Indeed, Aizen still so evil and all but you can show him naturally falling in love with Orihime without making it feels weird. With his pasts (shoul I said the fillers you made it on your ownespecially about little Sousuke met Hime...it was definetely well written. You put a lot of thought for that and it turned out very good. Not just for the plot, but you also considered (should i say prioritized?) the rule in ffn and edited your story to fit in this web, it was just...how thoughtful of you, dear. I must say, I'm impressed by your decision. QuQ)d Your plot was very detailed and fitted perfectly with the flow of canon's. To be honest, I'm not a fan of AiHime because in my mind he was more fitting as a father figure for her rather as a lover, BUT...hey, when I read this, I changed my mind hahaha they are so cute! And who else can accept Aizen for the rest of his life other than the very lovable Hime? AND who else will respect Orihime as a strong one other than him? It really looks like they are meant for each other. So cute! XD I really love your Aizen, trully! It's like you are very understand his flow of thought. I definetely can feel this character is Aizen, his strategical mind and action very well written. Thumbs up for that! However...for your Orihime... hmmm...just slightly off. I can see that Hime still got her personal traits like generous and all but...some dialogues and some description about her heart s...your choice of words kinda... not fitting her nature. But maybe just my imagination, hehe, hope you don't mind. Afterall, this is still a wonderful AiHime fic. I would love to see they are taking care their child together hihi! Thank you for writinh this fic, keep writing! 'u')9
Haruka Douji chapter 29 . 7/2/2017
This is the first time ive read a fanfiction and i finished "the challenge" in one sitting.

In short, i ABSOLUTELY love it.

I love reading manga and ive read enough of bleach to understand the storyline.

I have always been fond of aizen and i always imagine scenarios of him having a "happy" ending.

I felt joy and awe while reading the story in aizen's POV. It was more than what i could have imagined. Your aizen was able to disect orihime's strengths and weaknesses and because of that, im able to look at her in a new light. I even find myself able to relate to her and understand why she could have fallen for him.

As a first time reader of fanfiction, i wanted to thank you for the wonderful experience i was able to have while reading your story.

P.S. can I have the url and password for the uncensored version please? Thank you. :)
chibi313 chapter 29 . 5/9/2017
this story has come to mean so much to me, I spent hours lounging around obsessively reading this story until I finished every single word of text in it. The characters were so well done, Aizen was completely in character, and believable. I loved the in depth background story you gave him, although I was quite saddened by it. I enjoyed this story fruitlessly, added it to my list of favorite and added you as a favorite author. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of perfection, I loved this story with all my heart, it's one of the best Aizen X Orihime fics I have read 3
franceldaleth chapter 29 . 5/7/2017
I love this story! I just wish i could find the uncensored story
zaraj175 chapter 29 . 4/30/2017
This could of easily been a storyline for Bleach! I wish they could produce it, I want to see this-I would pay for it! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this! I love AiHime! You hit all the characters spot on and I admire the amount of effort you put into it. Your skills are out of this world. There is so much depth to the characters, the plot, to everything! More then seven years later and this is still going strong. Job well done. I wish it went on, but all good things come to an end. Thank you for this great read! I am praying you write something like this again. I won't get over this for a long time...
SentinelPrimeKnightOfCybertron chapter 29 . 3/7/2017
Well this was a certainly interesting piece. Aizen wins and everything doesn't go to hell. You did an excellent job characterizing Aizen, keeping him the ruthless mastermind of canon while developing his relationship with Orihime. One could complain Aizen gets away with everything, but then how exactly does one fight a god? Not a lot to do there. And hopefully Orihime's compassion will keep Aizen in check. My only real complaint is that Ichigo and Rukia are the only friends Orihime seems to have. Uryu gets one mention and nil for Tatsuki. Still a very good story, even if the pairing isn't quite my usual cup of tea.
Queen chapter 29 . 1/5/2017
WHERE TF IS THE URL :-(((((( I FREAKING WANT THE UNCENSORED GOSSSHHH AUTHOR-CHANNNN (T-T)
Queen chapter 29 . 1/1/2017
WOAAAAHHH I WANT MORE PLEASEEEEE U SO GREAT OMG I LOVE YOU. BUT I LOVE AIZEN MORE HIHIHI :''
LittleBirdSun chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Hello :)
Amazing story! I was just wondering where to read the unedited versions?
Khorale chapter 29 . 8/19/2016
Wow! I enjoyed this story much more than I thought I would! Normally I'm not really into romance, but your characterization - especially of Aizen - certainly pulled me in. I'm sure many people have told you already, but your Aizen is portrayed to much deeper than what Kubo has shown us in the manga, and I enjoy watching the workings of his (twisted) mind. It is interesting to see the development of his love for Orihime that was once false gradually becoming real.

Peace out!
kirashu chapter 29 . 8/12/2016
Now i'm an Aizen/Orihime's fanboy. This story was really awesome, i loved your picture of Aizen's mind, his interaction with Orihime, Gin etc. Great fiction!
1,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »