Reviews for The Challenge
Queen chapter 29 . 1/5
WHERE TF IS THE URL :-(((((( I FREAKING WANT THE UNCENSORED GOSSSHHH AUTHOR-CHANNNN (T-T)
Queen chapter 29 . 1/1
WOAAAAHHH I WANT MORE PLEASEEEEE U SO GREAT OMG I LOVE YOU. BUT I LOVE AIZEN MORE HIHIHI :''
LittleBirdSun chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Hello :)
Amazing story! I was just wondering where to read the unedited versions?
Khorale chapter 29 . 8/19/2016
Wow! I enjoyed this story much more than I thought I would! Normally I'm not really into romance, but your characterization - especially of Aizen - certainly pulled me in. I'm sure many people have told you already, but your Aizen is portrayed to much deeper than what Kubo has shown us in the manga, and I enjoy watching the workings of his (twisted) mind. It is interesting to see the development of his love for Orihime that was once false gradually becoming real.

Peace out!
kirashu chapter 29 . 8/12/2016
Now i'm an Aizen/Orihime's fanboy. This story was really awesome, i loved your picture of Aizen's mind, his interaction with Orihime, Gin etc. Great fiction!
Sasusakui chapter 29 . 7/27/2016
Thats the kind of proposal i was expecting from Aizen. This was sooo good. I feel so full after reading and not that traitorous pit of despair of wanting more of something that is clearly over. This was so entertaining and as I expected: I finished reasing this in 2 days.
Sasusakui chapter 27 . 7/27/2016
Dun dun duuuuuuuunnnnn!
Sasusakui chapter 26 . 7/27/2016
When Aizen asks if the Spirit King was aware of the destruction of the worlds I imagined the King saying "No I was not." Had a good laugh off of that.
Sasusakui chapter 25 . 7/27/2016
What a punk way to go out but I expected it.
Sasusakui chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
Ughhh there it goes again. My heart shriveling up because of cruelty.
Sasusakui chapter 22 . 7/27/2016
Those last words struck me. It would've sufficed for him to slap her but his words were even worse.
Sasusakui chapter 20 . 7/27/2016
Its hard to imagine some of these scenes with Ulquiorra cock blocking everything with those eyes of his. Now that I think about it thats actually really funny.
Sasusakui chapter 19 . 7/27/2016
Aizen seems so convincing but ugh...he just sounds like a damn snake when he speaks.
Sasusakui chapter 14 . 7/27/2016
Welp...nevermind about the humanizing. Aizen tricked me once again
Sasusakui chapter 13 . 7/27/2016
When it said Aizen at the end. Fuck.
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »