Reviews for Cravings
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
They are meant for each other
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Hahahaha XD soooo I'm not the only one who ship them huh? *grins* I agree they're totally agree with you! They're meant for each other *smiles* Funny/sad fact though is that since vampires are basically dead/undead, it is impossible for them to bear a child *sigh* Vampires in Hellsing Universe aren't born, they're made, in the anime that is. I haven't read the manga yet so I wouldn't know :( OH WELL SCREW THAT FACT THOUGH! They're perfect for each other! *heart heart* HAHA XD

Great fanfic dear. I like it! It's suuuuper cuuuttteee!
Gadry Kagamine chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
i like it
and i'm with you, they are meant for each other
favorite(:
Midknight Shadows chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I don't think Grell would actually have you-know-what like that with a other woman. As a transwoman, she LITERALLY thinks of herself as a woman and has said explicitly in her character interview that she considers herself to be a woman and wants a sex change.

However I totally ship them as fluffy yuri and this was adorable!
The BasementTooLazytoLogin chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
“If you don't get it, Rip's a ...Tasty hoomins”

Umm.. that doesn't make sense, in the actual Hellsing storyline vampires don't have the craving for anything but human blood. And they also don't need to intake oxygen 'cause they're already dead.

o_
DeviantRavena chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Ah~ I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of Rip when I saw Grell c: I enjoyed it, it's quite adorable and well written~!
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
(Shrug) I guess it's good.

But I'm not sure, 'cause Grell usually likes being a girl. Oh well, I guess it's fine.