Reviews for Hell Is Around The Corner
Likeaangel911 chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
When will up you update? I love how it's going.
lecterisms chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
WHAT AN ENDING. Oh please please PLEASE continue this. There aren't enough well-written Paric fics out there, and this is unlike any other. Down on my knees begging here. PLEASE.
Nieriel Silverbee chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Great story! Please oh please don't leave us hanging here!
JenniferTVgirl chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
pleeeease continue (:
i luv hardy chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
wow this is cool! Looking forward to the next one :)
MishaS chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
You said you love reviews and I happen to love this fanfic of yours. It's amazign, just the right amount of kinkiness there. I would really live another chapter, pretty please. More than hat I would like to get to know you. Tweet, if you feel like it, my twitter name is MishaSo. We can talk about True Blood amd Eric and all that. And maybe I'll convince you to write next chapter. xx
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Kinda in the beginning wished it just to be a one shot. I don't think i will read on. Sorry, but it's going somewhere i don't think i want to see. Good job though..
FroggyJump chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
I like this so far. Was a bit annoyed with Bonnie horning in on Eric but kindof warming up. Can't wait to read more of Pam.

Thanks for posting.
roomupstairs chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Jonesin' for a review eh? Wonderful story, I'm loving the story, Pam is as fun as I expected...LOVE the into to Thalia...hmmmm, what of the fae? Can't wait to read how it goes.
Lady Octarina chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Hmm, I'm curious. I like your writing style. An interesting choice, to have Thalia as Russell's maker (though I don't believe he had used the name "Russell" much before going to the US). So, Eric turns Pam when she's about to die, is it? And is the Ripper anyone we know, or just the occasional psychotic?
ADL1820 chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Great!

Eric needs to find Pam and quick!
Blackpen Enaru chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
I am SO hooked! You've incorporated the ripper, Thalia, the psychic, and Pam's making. It doesn't get much better than that! This is exciting, the psychic girl is so cute, and Pam is so hilarious. Eric is such a noble bad boy, I love his motivations for wanting to get Jack/protect his food source. So that's how he knows how children taste. It's probably like eating lamb or veal!

I really, really hope you update regularly. This story is so refreshing. I can't wait to see what happens to the psyschic.
Blackpen Enaru chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I LOVE the spark that Pam has. This is so well written, Eric has his swagger and charm, and the pair have amazing chemistry. I really like why Eric is drawn to Pam, because of her will and desire to survive. I appreciate how you don't whitewash Victorian era prostitution. Amazing story.
Duckbutt chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK! I assume school has been kicking your butt and you certainly didn't seem enthralled by Season 4. It had his moments...

Any chance you'll finish "Concrete in Your Hair" or "Fresh Blood" -they're better than the average bear!

Pat
User25214 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
This was amazing. I love the Pam/Eric relationship, and can't wait to read more from you (Especially this story!) soon. :)