Reviews for The Dynamic Duo
Well here's your dinner for today...! BTW is the story over? Cuz it seems too vague for that? And what about Annabeth and Thalia? And you can't not include Percy and Adam's first kiss (if they do have it at some point) !
MaddyR chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Keep writing. Gods, this is gonna kill me... but keep writing.
bluecelt99 chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
I love it so much I don't even know how to say it. I literally just got into Supernatural and have been a fan of Percy Jackson since I was in the fourth grade. It would be so awesome if you updated. One of my favorite ships is Percy and Luke. The whole Luke and Adam thing is pretty neat. Love it!
bryn chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Dean: So Cas, you found Adam. Where is he?
Cas: He is discovering his destiny...
Sam: Cool, maybe we can help.
Cas: ...with Perseus Jackson.
Dean: ...Ya' know, I think he can handle this one on his own.
Too lazy to sign chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Ummmmm...

This was amazing.

I have no idea if you're gonna update this or not.
zemmerson chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
Please update this is sooooooooooo good!
Riddle Wraith chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
I need more please? Please!?
INanyCASE chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
I really really really NEED you to finish this. I know it's been two years and you probably lost all inpriration for this story but it's sooo good... please keep writing... please, for my poor unfortunate soul... :(
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
I really liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I wish there was another fic like this except without yaoi. Other than the yaoi im ok with this
XxLunerMoonxX chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
This idea is just brilliant! I love This insanely! Please continue. I want to read more.
CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
This is pretty awsome dude. Please write more.
Drawn To Those That Never Yawn chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
The first thing that spilled from my mouth after reading this was a loud "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH". No kidding. Okay, maaaaybe it wasn't loud, but aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. Good stuff. I don't want to say please continue because I don't actually have the right as a reader to goad you to it, but I hope I get to read more of this in the future. Because Lukercy and Adam feels and I REALLY LIKE THIS FIC.

(Fact, this is possibly the first time I'll review this for the entire year I've known this fic. Sorry about that.)
Child of Hermes chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
This is pretty good I like it. You should keep going
MissCastellanMilligan chapter 12 . 7/1/2012