Reviews for In Moderation
BS chapter 1 . 7/9
It's cute. Make me smile all the time.
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
lol i love it! made me giggle lol poor angel lol x
Amanthya chapter 1 . 5/13/2012

Even though I think Angel's a little ooc-he's a brooder, not a whiner-the whole idea is hilarious.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Haha, pretty cute and funny!
AliCat chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Lol! Thank you, I just had the worst day and that was the pick me up I needed. :) Thanks again.
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 2/28/2011

"My skin is comning off" I had to laught with that!

Super I love this XD
LGM chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Buffy! Buffy! My skin! My skin's coming off!"

omg! lol, i can relate - i burn then peel so unfair, but hey. experienceing it for the first time - not fun, i think i have only 1 or so stories of yours left.
LilyBella chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This story is just too freaking cute. I can't say I can really see Angel being this clueless, but this is humor so I can overlook that. Truly an adorable little ficlet. I especially loved that last little bit. Seriously, I just can't stop smiling or thinking 'awww' really loudly in my head. I'd be squeeing outloud, only it's nearly three in the morning and I don't wanna wake the house. Again, this is just so wonderful. I think I'll have to come back and read this any time I need a little pick me up.
ba2006 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
lol loved this oneshot it was freakin funny :)

BA forever
Angellufy chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Can I say... ! Poor whine boy! Very funny. Very good.
Giles C chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Nice. A very cute little one-shot! I'm glad you kept it at this length-any longer and it might've gotten boring and unwelcome. Buffy's reaction could maybe be a little closer to her character (you could draw out that cookbook idea, or add a joke about being the Slayer, etc.), but your portrayal of Angel is perfectly clever. Great job!
descentofthedoppelganger chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is extremely adorable.

Angel and Buffy reactions are spot on. I l3ve it ;D
NinaGrace chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Very funny ))))))

Be 250 years old vampire in the human body isn't so easy.

ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
lol, this made me laugh. I could totally picture this, Angel is such a dork, and you know it does kinda make sense, because Ireland is nowhere near as sunny as California, even when he was human he proberbly never used to get sunburnt!

You know what would be pretty cool, If you could extend this, Maybe do another few chapters of Angel dealing with other aspects of humanity. Like dealing with a reflection, gaining weight, getting a cold, breaking bones etc.

All of course taking the funny side, not serious! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Aww! Poor Angel. Good thing Buffy's there to help him rub in the sunblock and the ointment for burns!