Reviews for Awaken My Soul
sherilynn chapter 2 . 4/27
This has the start of a really great story. Maybe someday
BloodFeud chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Wow, I'm loving this story already. The concept, the spelling, the grammar, it's all there. I don't know if you'll be updating any time soon though, and that's a bit of a let down.

Two chapters and I'm already hooked. I love your characterizations of Jasper, Edward, Bella, and Alice. Even the brief glimpse we've gotten so far of everyone is intriguing.

EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Any chance you might pick this up again & finish it out? I would love to it as a full story.
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Love this..continue! :)
Blaze828 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
finnish please
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Ah so lovely, hope you find the time to
jewelsw chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
I love that the girls work in the garage! And Alice can already tell that Jasper is sad. Maybe she can help. I have a feeling it will be an interesting week for the guys.
jewelsw chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
It will be nice to follow a Jasper/Alice story. Can't wait to see what happens.
jassahcb chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
love it cant wait to read the rest.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
great beginning, i dont usually read jasper and alice stories (im strickly a bella and edward gal) but im glad i gave this a read. i really like your writing style so i knew i would like it.

i cant wait to see where this is going. i kinda love jasper being this uptight planner and edward being a stoner.

ill be waiting patiently for your next update :)
Burntcore chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
OOo I likey. Now, I knwo this isn't a B/E story but please tell me that Jake and Bella aren't together adn its' just a business arrangement? LOL I'm glad Jas was fianly able to meet Alice.
Burntcore chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Love the start even if jasper got the shaft. Fuck maria, right? Lol
suzyq402 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
This is my first Jalice story and so far Im really enjoying it! Looking forward to where this is heading!
btwnthestacks chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
You follow me on Twitter so you know I'm a card carrying member of Jasper's Army. But I've had a hard time getting into Jasper fic...until recently.

I love that you've turned the table on him. I love that he is all starched shirts and lists because he's usually the one taking the bong hits and living life by the seat of his pants as your Edward is here. And that's great, but I also really like the change of pace.

Looking forward to more of this adventure.

sora kinomoto chapter 2 . 10/20/2010