Reviews for Walked Amongst Giants
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 6/15
I loved this fic, very well done
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Great story I hope you plan to continue it
helenGet chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
this is fantastic, i love it. more please
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I adore this story and I truly hope you will ressurect it some day!
nas4a2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I love your story and I hope u will keep going with it I can't wait to see what happens next
l3ct0r chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
great history a shame that you dont continue
favorite
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
What about CH2?
KafeiDetour chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Excellent start, I hope you decide to continue it.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Well I like it so far.
Gemini1179 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is a great start to what could be an awesome story. I hope you continue it and Cameron and Shepard get closer.
Isamu chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I like it. Interesting to have it from Cameron's point of view. I don't know how Shepard will take a reveal that she's a machine. Same with some of the other members of the team. Although, that I guess would be half the fun. I think she'd get on famously with Legion though.

If more comes out, I'll sure as hell read it.
Warn Almstek chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Great Story!

(Althought I would have liked Camarons "Proof of Combat Worth" a little less straight forward; i'd have preferred her to play the sidekick a bit longer.)

A pity you didn't continue this fic - is there any chance you would pick it up again?
Blackdeer7 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I like this fic. A lot. The blending of the two universes was very well done.

I especially liked your characterization of Cameron and "her" personal insights and monologues. Love the dry humor.

Nice job all around!
Battle Fries chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
A very nice story. Interesting to see the Mass Effect universe through Cameron's eyes, especially given the prevailing sentiments about AI. Would be interesting to see this carried throughout the entirety of Mass Effect 2. Seeing how Cameron interacts with the other characters would certainly be interesting. I'm guessing that Tali would freak out. Not only is Cameron an AI, but there are also stirrings between her and Shepard! I know in the games, Tali only goes for a male Shepard, but why must we be so literal.

Thanks for the story! I hope it continues.
Thomas chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Interesting start so far, I hope to see more soon. I especially liked your Cameron.