Reviews for Cold Feet
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Hope to read more!
FatmaRoraima chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Please continue! I'm not sure myself what I actually want this to turn out but I guess that's not important, it has an interesting base, so any way it would turn out won't matter but PLEASE continue! I'll be waiting XD
angelchoo chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Oh my God. I just read this for the umpteenth time and my hear still flutters. I can't deny the chemistry between Yusuke and Kurama. I hope you have it in your heart to still continue this. :)

And Hiei is just... perfect. I love him so much when he isn't a third party. He's so amusing and cute *looks around to see if Hiei heard* er... cool I mean.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hiei17Jaganshi chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
I have to say I read the entire thing in one swoop! I loved it :D I hope that you update soon, this is becoming one of my favorite stories! Amazing job, well done :)
Aristania chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
An update! Can I get another some time soon please? Anyway, I love this chapter and I hope that despite what Yusuke thinks they end up getting together because Yomi is a fruitcake!
Jei chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
Great story so far! I love how you managed to keep everyone so in character. I can totally see Yusuke being so distraught and confused about everything he's going through emotionally with Kurama and Keiko. One of the best YusukexKurama fanfics I have read in years for sure. I also like the brief hints of KuramaxHiei and YomixKurama, which are also good pairings in my opinon. Anyhoo, keep up the great work and I look forward to a new update.
Tattooed.Mommy.To.Be chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Awesome story! I'll definitely keep following this one! Please update soon! :)
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
This was awesome. I can't wait to read more.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Ughhh! Yusuke just has to get over the fact that he needs AND wants Kurama. The faster he gets over this, less pain he will end up putting Keiko and Kurama and everyone through. I mean, right now he's leading on Keiko so she thinks he loves her and Kurama by not finding a way to somehow dissuade him. He just needs to get a speedy annulment so ge and Kurama can be in love. I can't wait to see what happens now that Yusuke is back and in the same room as Kurama. Update soon! Thanx, bye!
DreamsinShinto chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I liked it better then the "Hiei's going to kill Yusuke" thing you had going on in the first version of this. Other then that, I would say your diologe needs a little attention. You have them run-oning a lot. Update soon! ;) -L.
DreamsinShinto chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Well, so far it's a lot more in-deapth then it used to be. I read the old version, so I'm kinda looking forward to it being finished this time. ;) -L.
Aristania chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I absolutely MUST find out how this ends! Update!
Ylang-Ylang chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I read this the first time and thought it was pretty decent. Now with your revisions, you've managed to raise it to a whole new level.

Very well done!

While personally I think Yuusuke shouldn't have married Keiko feeling as he did about Kurama, I understand his rational that his lust for Kurama would fade just like it had in the past.