Reviews for Silent Love at Concert B
NuranniS chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
ichigo such a concern man T.T , TOSHIRO : ' do not ever take him away from me or i'll haunted you!' .. yeah i know i am gonna die
Korin no Hana chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Perfect story!
Crystal Lilac chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Cute story but i have a question . This is au right no soul society and everyone is human? Doesn't that made toushirou underage or something?
Zastin-san chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Every word I read blows me away. Your mind is full of love and incredible imagination. You show deep happiness and emotions like it really happened. It's as if we can feel the action your feeling. This is very outstanding and very inspiring to read. I believe everyone enjoys every moment of your story it's with no words to describe. I'm very excited too read more of your work of art.
Also, Happy New Year to all and wish your dreams come true. Happy 2013 :D
Evci chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Amazing !
icewhirlingpages chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Even though toshiro's personality is suitable to the story he IS completely OOC.
icewhirlingpages chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
note: ichigo's mother is masaki not misaki
it's kinda cute that toshiro is mute
hey that rhymed!
anyway i hope toshiro doesn't hear what i said
SasuIchi4ever chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY WHEN I READ THIS IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY XD. thank you so very much
Carnival 0f Life chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
This is the fith time I read your story and...I just love it.

Do I have to say anymore?
MizzSilverMist3497 chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
This is the BEST fanific I EVER read. It was beautiful! I play a few instruments & this story really apprealed 2 me. I'm waiting for tht sequel. This was just AWESOME. I LIVED IT! 3 :)
gimogi chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
This story is one of the best I've read (:
wolfeclipse25 chapter 14 . 2/16/2012
Amazing story! I love did love but didn't do any of that way too mushy stuff. This makes me glad I play clarinet even if I sound like crap. I loved this story!
Vains chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
hehe that was amazing I loved it. Your writing is awesome, I really liked every chapter of it.
Eternal-DreamWriter chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
OMG...I love this story! Im so happy you made this story! I can't wait for the next chapter XD and m curios what ichigo is up to!
Nekozawa Katsuki chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
Write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel, write the sequel.

Phew. I think that pretty much says it all. Thanks for writing "Silent Love At Concert B". You are epic and awesome.