Reviews for I Know You Wanna
Mizuki Kumino chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Very very very very very very very very very very very very very confused.
Cashmeere chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
omfg! wow!
emay-reetay chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Okay, not only was that like, THE hottest thing I've ever read, but that last line had me busting up laughing! Oh my God, it was the PERFECT end to this! Poor Carlos, I don't think that's what he wanted for his birthday!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
You write some of the best bottom!Kendall I've seen yet! I hope you have more new stories out soon! This is just a pure smexy fic right here!
emmyloser chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
THE hottest thing I've ever read!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
SO effing HAWT! great story. Love it.

I laughed at the end with Carlos, just one sentance but a funny one _
katie chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Haha! I loved the last line two hours later, do u kno how confused carlos was when he got back to the hotel room lmao!
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
VERY HOT!

I love how commanding Logan is and it's always nice to see Kendall take the submissive position every once in a while :P

Kames action HOTTT! and with Logan watching...PURE STEAMY GOODNESS!

Fantastic work!
Hehe chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I was wondering where Carlos was but then I realized he was out, but good story, really hot.
Fang lover23 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
One word: HOTNESS.

Yep. That's all there is to say. ;)
BigTimeMe chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
haha i can see carlos now wow that was disturbing
Someone chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Wow that was just...wow. I have no words. AMAZINGLY AMAZING! Kendall at the bottom is really the best I mean just cos hes the sort of leader doesn't mean he ALWAYS has to dominate! Anywayz great story!
greasymechanic chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Oh my god. I don't... I can't even

Seriously though. This was... I don't even know what the hell I am supposed to say, to think, anything. Both of them. BOTH. I feel violated reading this and yet I couldn't stop, while I am in a train right now. I read this in public. Couldn't have been more ashamed.

I already read some of your work on Livejournal (you were the one who wrote Bad boys know what they want, right? If you aren't I'm deeply ashamed of myself right now) and I loved it, but now this... I have no words, seriously. And now I'm gonna go and stalk the rest of your fics, haha :)
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
AWESOME LOVE THIS
Gabsikle chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Holy. Chiz. I freakin' loved this.