Reviews for Giving The Groom Away
Katiebug789 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Loved it!
BlueEyedPrince chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I just don't know what to say, one of the best stories I have read to date, deferentially better than any of my attempts

Love it, Good job :)
ShapedLikeStars chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
okk, that actually made me tear up! reaaallllyyy good job :)
Lola chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This story was so cute. You kept both Cody and Zack in character from the heartfelt brotherly moments to the playful bickering and it was a very enjoyable read.

I hope to read more stories from you in the future.
ThaisWP chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I want a brother or sister now T_T Thanks for this beautiful story
Ellivia22 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
awww that was so sweet! I loved it! Great job :)
Elianna22 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
So much great brotherly bantering and bonding here, very much in character for both twins. I could easily see this conversation unfold on a wedding day. Kurt's future is a little depressing, and yet totally believable. Kurt has always been a wild card when it comes to dependability. I especially love the references to "Cody Goes to Math Camp." The emotional impact of a wedding day wouldn't be complete without a twinge of separation anxiety :) All the best with writing more!
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This was such a great story. You are so good at writing the interaction between the two boys. This was an extremely touching, I loved hearing their real true fears and feelings about each other. And the way you had them tease each other was really good. Just enough to keep your story from being too serious, but not so much as to take away from that part either. You pegged them both so well. I love this story and it was a great length. :)
Lady Alice101 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
this was an absoulty amazing story. this was definatly not hwat i expected, but this is... wow, i am at a loss for words.

the way you get into all of your charecters in this... amazing!
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
wow i don't even know where to begin. This was truly a treat to read. From beginning to end it kept me glued to my screen. The priceless banter between the twins, and the gentle heartfelt moments really were entertaining. You did a wonderful job of bringing the story to life. I can't wait to see what you do next! :)
tiger002 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
"As always, I make no guarantees that my plans won't fall apart or lead to visits from the fire department." I see some things never change.

This was a great oneshot, I agree keeping it all as one worked a lot better. Even though this is a long story for only one scene, it didn't feel like it dragged out, it takes skill to have a diologue continue like that well. You showed both comedy and seriousness here through the twins. I loved the witty remarks back and forth like Cody agreeing to let Zack have the ice-cream. Oh and don't feel bad Zack, I'm almost 20 and don't know how to tie either type of tie, nor do I even own one. Great job adding in the parts about the past two, show references and even further on in their life like Zack throwing the catalogs into the ocean. Maybe a school of fish will pick those up? I also liked the part about Kurt, sad but I could see him doing something like that, and you showed their reaction nicely.

Overall, just a great oneshot, and I look forward to reading the Valentines day one too.
Man of Faith chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Great story and i love the banter, the seriousness of parts of the conversations, and just everything overall. You tie it very well to the actual series and made everything very believable. I guess the only thing I would have loved to see was the actual reception and zack's speech (along with cody and bailey's reaction to the gift), but I guess that goes beyond the premise of this story. Still, good job overall and I enjoyed it immensely.
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I loved it! It's an amazing job here! Thank you!
Lady Emily chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh my gosh, I don't even have words to describe how fantastic I thought this was. Everything was just perfect- the banter between the boys, the emotions, they were perfectly in character. It was touching, and yet, really fun to read at the same time. All the jokes had me cracking up- there were so many great ones I can't even pick a stand-out one lol... Bailey's rules for the bachelor party, London's rules for Paris, Zack's absolutely hilarious comparison between the Picketts and the Beverly Hillbillies... Just perfect.

And I loved the serious talk you slipped in there as well- the boys' conversations about Kurt, about Moseby, about Zack's separation anxiety and Cody's nervousness about being good at marriage- they all had such a great, real, honest feel to them, and they just made me love both boys even more. I'll definitely have to go back and read this again sometime soon- Like I said, I completely loved it. I can't wait to see what other fics you have in store for us!
ReneyyySprouse chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Aw, that was so sweet :) One thing though, what was Zack's present to Codt and Bailey? That's got me heaps curious :) Can't wait to see if you come up with any sequels, keep up the awesome writing! x.