Reviews for Roulette
MatsuokaNanaseTachibana chapter 1 . 10/14
Hi, I really like all your stories, but I'm curious about one, did you happen to delete a 'kasuiza' story called 'jealousy' or something to that effect? I really liked that one and reread it a lot.
Cas chapter 1 . 8/1
My favourite shizaya fanfic ever sooo hot
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
That was hot. Throughout the meat of the fic, I was quite scared and concerned for Izaya. I'm glad he didn't OOC-like break down and beg. They are both evil, Shizuo in a violent sense and Izaya in a playful sense. Although Shizuo definitely held the reigns this time, I'm sure Izaya's antics have earned him the control. I love how Izaya accepts his arousal while Shizuo is conflicted with himself. I also liked that Shizuo would have regret killing Izaya and his mind gave Izaya a chance at escape without thinking clearly. Izaya isn't as "cool" as in canon but this fic kind of felt AU anyway, which is perfectly fine. 5/5.
Birdcage Blues chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This fic is completely up my street. I don't see Shizuo as that type of guy... but while reading this I didn't even care.
*swallows again*
Yeah. Just... yeah that was hot.
Edainwen chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
damn i dreaded so much to keep reading hahaha so happy izaya counted well damn it was terrorific... truly. n now i realize this is my SM couple hell i like them when they are ... well cossy but that is OC for them owww damn i needed this fic to realize that TT_TT damn thanks for not killing izaya see ya!
The-Weird-Box chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
AlpacaCokelat chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
No words can describe my feelings when Shizuo shot his gun in Izaya's ass. I was wondering what'll happen if there's a bullet inside... Oh my... Overall, this is a very good fic, I like it. Keep writing :D
blackrose414 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
MORE THAN SWEDISH FISH?! Dude...thats deep! LOLZ & Please write more lemony goodness soon, ne?
Aeonora chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
At the moment I am unsure if that was either a dream or a hot-as-fuck nightmare. But it was awesome either way.
SV chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
You... fucking managed to pull that off. I think I might love you. Russian Roulette in Izaya's ass, hell yes. Too bad about the empty chamber though: I was hoping for something gorier.

Ah well, maybe another time.

random alias chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Well I'm pretty sure Simon wouldn't know about that version but it's definitely roulette XD
engage thy class chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
this. this is what is truly called art. just the perfect blend of sadism, masochism, drama, pure smut jziwiduehcjqou$;8.9suishx;;;;;; just. may you live a long life and create more brilliance such as this.
Corporal Levi chapter 1 . 1/14/2011 God, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?

That was...intense... Oh, what am I saying? IT WAS ABSOLUTELY HAWT! xD A little OOC, but that just made it better, lol.

I did wanted Shizuo to fuck Izaya, but the gun was just as good x3

Gotta love this type of fanfics, right?
Heiwajimanon chapter 1 . 11/11/2010

I really wish Shizuo would've fucked him though. Wanna see some Shizuo action in dere.

Baniita chapter 1 . 10/23/2010

o _o"

Woah. Like seriously, holy crap. XDD

x Pffff-I wouldn't be surprised if Izaya got away with counting.

x How can you tell if someone's counting, anyway? O Ao"

x Hmmm... Shizuo's a bit too out of character for me, even if it's intentional. ; u; ...I have to admit it is amusing to watch, though.

["…Are you suggesting we play Russian Roulette in your ass?"]

xPFFFFFTTTT-Haaahahaa. That cracked me up. XDD

x Hollyyyy crap. That gun did not just go you-know-where.

x A " Holy... First BDSM I've ever read, and... Ffff, that's really sexy. ; u;"

x Haaaa~ He took out the rounds. Hee. XDD

x Gee... Uhm... That was... I can't say it was "good", but it was definitely a worthwhile and amusing read. 8D /Clapclap.