Reviews for A Meeting
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I'll review your story, because you greatly appreciate it, and yes, I can tell that you're having way too much fun with Google Translate. I know the feeling ;).

Amazing one-shot, loved it!

Maddy
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Amazing! I loved this...very good. (:
Wicked Is My Life chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I loved how you made Fiyero see her. I would have been sad if he had missed her when he was so close.
Bathtub Literature chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
omo THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! i absolutley loved it! im rereading it as soon as i finish this review
phoenixbird777 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
What's a bear-hug?
Areyoufeelingwicked chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I like the disclaimers...

FIYERO

IS

HILARIOUS!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Aww, that was so sweet and awesome! I loved it! Brilliant! i could see this taking place really! :)
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Aww!

Sorry I didn't review sooner; for some reason, several sites at my house won't load.

I loved it!
merina chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
AAWWWWW so awesome, well done :D!
degreenifyinggravity chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Fiyerabasheer awesomeness! Loved it! But I can't read different languages and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Can't wait for whatever brilliant piece of work you come up with next!
The-Slytherin-Durmstrang-Girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
that was so good. i could really imagine it.
ZeGabz chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is really good! The whole dileme makes sense and every word. It isn't rushed or anything. Great job!
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Aww, I love it, I haven't read good fluff in such a long time and I'm pretty sure you already know I love interval fics so year I loved it :)

And I was quite proud that I could read the French at the beginning :P
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Loved it! Keep writing :)
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
perfect ending, great new story. o by the way? your quote at the begining of your profile, thats been my facebook bio for ages now, and I got it from your profile. just letting you know :)