Reviews for The Process of Getting Caught
Harley Jackson chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I think the thing that made this story for me was Ariadnes little comment at the end. It highlights so well the difference between men and women it's hilarious.

Not that I love Arthur/Eames and basically this whole fanfic, it's just that's what had me grinning like a Cheshire cat :D
darlingmess chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I like the tone of this, how it's funny and not quite sweet, per se, but definately affectionate and the forearms comment Eames made is too true, I can very clearly imagine Arthur's forearms being magical and the very modest strip tease is wonderful.

I love Ariadne's reaction, how she's confused and wanting to discuss but the guys are like; 'nah, we're too manly/awkward for that sh*t.'
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
It's November and I felt like I was in a sauna! Your descriptions are fantastic and palpable. I have two suggestions for you, since you asked for them in one of the other series entries:

The Process of Getting Engaged

and

The Process of Decorating for Christmas (there are slight differences between and British and American Christmases. That might help ;))

Hope to see more soon!
IOTR chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Haha very cute story! I wonder how they can walk to the cafe with, you know, their YOU KNOW.

Or maybe the shock kind of extinguished it. HAHA;;

I love the way you write Eames and Arthur Great job. :)
Miyazaki A2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Ooooh, I'm just really in love with this series, the whole thing. This one in particular was fun; I really loved Ariadne's reaction, not to mention Eames's accusation of stripping. XDDD
pippi55 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This was really funny. D I enjoyed reading it. Do write more. )
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
"Arthur is blushing too, and shuffling papers, and looking at his desk and nothing else. But there's a smile, Eames can see it. And he may not want anyone to see it but Eames does and it breeds a smile of equally stunning caliber on the Forger's face."

_ squee!

I really enjoyed this- I hope you continue writing the Routine series. They're really great :)
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
lmao awwww. poor ariadne :P
JayElEl chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Haha, I enjoyed Ariadne in this :p

And damn, those boys are hot.
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I may just kiss you for using Louisiana as a setting! And yes, the heat can make you do crazy thinks. -winks- I am a crazy native after all.