Reviews for For Dessert
Snape'sGirl6-7-90 chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
I love this story, I know that its been awhile but I hope you update again in the future. Its interesting see the dynamic between Harry and the other characters. Hope to read more in the future!
dylaneyed chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
I don't know if this is recient, but I hope you contenue. It would be interesting to see the Dursleys learn who Prince's dad really is, how the Dursley's explain everything to the neighbors, Harry work things out with Serious and he learn the truth about Prince, and I personally like how theDursleys and other muggles are put in situations wgere they have to interact with the wizerding world. I like where you've gone with this, and how the Dursley's are reacting and . Hope you keep it up. It would be awsome if you would be willing to adda few more chapters.
thewolf74 chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Wow. I really like this Harry. Please update again very soon. I really want to know what happens next. I really like this story.
Lady-Luna-sss chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Please don't stop here! I have been craving a story like this for ages!
The SlyHufflepuff chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Oh please update! This was very interesting!
history chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
I love this story! I love how Harry make the life of the durley hell! I like Damien too and how Harry is with him.
AgnetCoCo chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Please don't giv up on this story
Rayna chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Please update! This is a really good story!
raven chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
when are you going to update the story
Nikki chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Please continue! I love it! It's very different then what I have read and the last chapter was killing me
FloppyWandedDementorBoggerer chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
MORE PLEASE! It's been over a year and I'm still hoping for more chapters. I love this and I hope you update soon.
Nicol chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
SOO ,When are u going to bash Hermione and the Weasels?
Gemini18 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Loved it.
Ceti H. Black chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Please update. It's a good fic and I enjoyed reading it.
Ten Toes chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
This story is fun and this last chapter was hilarious! I'm sitting here grinning over Dursley's wingeing and moaning and can't wait for the moment the neighbors find out that Harry owns the house...

Hope you come back to this story sometime,

P.