Reviews for The Sword That Defends
midknightmist chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
good story. thanks for shaing
peacelight24 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
just a quick question, is your name a reference to both 'Star Wars' and 'The Princess Bride?' Because if it is, I'm going to commence fangirl screaming
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Sharaman sighs, his footsteps coming to a halt before Dastan again. "Oh, my son," he says, and a warm weight abruptly touches the top of Dastan's head; a hand, fingers threading through his hair.

Three words. Just three words and it warms me inside to see the trust he has for his son despite his frustrations. Absolutely beautiful and smooth flowing. (And that bonus Dastan/Tamina scene had me smiling from ear to ear - lovely!)
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oooh
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Sweet fic! This is what was missing from the movie- I was so disappointed they didn't show Dastan reuniting with his father. This was perfect!
sorree chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This calls for a sequel, most definitely...
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Very well written, wow. I am in awe! Thank you for posting!
Jia chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
good fic

GOd bless
noamg chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Loved it
Shani8 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Another great fic from you! Awesome writing as always!

Keep up the great work! :)
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
"But he is the man for whom the impossible is only difficult, after all."

Wonderful line.) This is just BEGGING for a companion piece. I'm so glad you wrote a Sharaman/dastan scene, I don't reckon its been done yet, and this is PERFECT.D Now I wanna read about Dastan's year at Alamut, the plot bunnies are jump hopping in my head hehe. Seriously, write some fluff between the couple, you can't leave us there.D

Great story though, thanks for sharing it with us.)
Chelcas chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I always enjoy stories that explore the relationships between the characters and your story is no exception. I imagine these were exactly the types of misgivings Sharaman must have felt. Well done.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2010