Reviews for A choice That can only be made By The Heart
one thing Sinead goes with Hamiliton not Kurt but this is amazing
Sophia chapter 11 . 7/22
oh you forgot two more people. Evan and Jake nevertheless this is A-some
Stardusts chapter 29 . 12/28/2012
This story is a perfect concotion of joy, humor, tragedy, recovery, and love. The words flowed perfectly together and I could easily imagine all the scenes. I am touched by this story and my parents were asking me why I was crying in the middle of the night. Write on, you have the potential to become a great writer!
Yours truly,
RedandWhiteCorgis.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/26/2012
Perfect! But Whyd u have to make amy die?
Polska-1999 chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
Awesome, but the ending was so sad!
BookwormGirl16 chapter 29 . 4/6/2012
Hooooooollllly crap I seriously am crying, very good (but devestatingly sad) story :'D watery smile
hingin chapter 16 . 2/22/2012
I think Hamilton or Kurt
Nithusa chapter 29 . 1/6/2012
its an amazing story
amianfan102 chapter 29 . 12/2/2011
Oh my goodness... It was FANTSTIC! It's totally amazing and spectacular and perfect and and- I'm running out of words! An instant favorite!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/22/2011
OMG DEFINITELY NOT IAN! HAMILTON HAMILTON HAMILTON ALL THE WAY! IS IT TO LATE? PLEASE SAY NO I MEAN I LIKE AMIAN BUT HAMILTON IS WAYYY BETTER! HAMILTON PLEASEEEE
aznbooklover chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
I can't choose between Hamiliton or Ian! I dont think Kurt's gonna win her heart cuz they dont even seem that close but that might change in the next chapters. idk why but when i read this i felt as if it was like the TV the Bachelorette... she has to choose between multiple guys and shes going on dates. If she's gonna kick someone out between the three of them i think its gonna be Kurt! Love this story btw i cant stop reading it! good job to the author! 3
Guest chapter 29 . 6/19/2011
She should have died in childbirth giving birth to asthmatic little Grace Amelie Kabra
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2011
What kind of cancer? Kurt should have gotten less
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 29 . 6/17/2011
well! this was such a good story when Amy was living, it was SUCH a sad thing that you killed her off at the end...

but the ending was bitter-sweet, if that makes sense y'know
Cammygrl chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
um, just 2 let u no? its not possible 2 hve cancer just from passing out. its just not. u hve 2 get the cancer cells and all..and it takes a while 2 happen. also, she prob would have 2 go 4 tests 2 c if she hd canser.