Reviews for If You Love Someone, Let Them Go
NikkiR5 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Now that was a nice ending to a story. Great job
NikkiR5 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This chapter is really good and Cam has a very good point what she said to Booth and I can't to see what happens Job
AryaTindomiel chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
"No one gets over someone they've been in love with for seven years in seven months"-I've been saying that all season, best thing that someone should have said to Booth. Really like the story.
SelenityCosmos chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Cam saves the day! I love it!
my-completeness chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
job well done! Loved the ending!
vacruz2 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Perfect )
vacruz2 chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
If only Booth said it that way...sigh!
vacruz2 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
"Don't fuck it up with Temperance" - Best line ever
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Thank you for the 7 years/7 months comment...I had never looked at it that way!

Mezzo187 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Great story, well written. If only the show writers could wrap up B and B so well.
Mezzo187 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I think you really capture the characters well. Only Cam could talk to Booth so frankly and honestly-and get him to listen. ;) Great explanations of the motivations behind B and B's respective words and actions-I totally agree.
Alicia9876 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Loved it

I sure wish we could get rid of Hannah on the show!
Bluestocking Inc chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
So amazing! I'll admit I didn't like the smut (not because you're bad at it or anything, it's just not my thing), but the rest of this fic was absolutely brilliant! I loved "The Beginning"
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
You sure know how to keep us on out toes...: As her lips caressed his and then nothing...? I'm guessing this is a mistake? ;-)

Love the rest and especially the ending. It's very sweet and perfect. Even the very last line: The End or The Beginning :)
alx0x0 chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
aww that was amazing! *tear* can you take over writing for Bones please? :)