Reviews for The Arranged Marriage Outtakes
debslmac chapter 2 . 3/15
:):)
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Why did they name their daughter after that horrible woman?
cejsmom chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I wondered about Elizabeth. I'm glad they protected Edward from her later on cuz he didn't seem to know anything about her. That was really really sweet. Sad that it took Edward and Carlisle to build their relationship. Was Carlisle distant with the twins too?
Di Michelle chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
That was sweet seeing Esme's point of view and Edward's childhood. I would love to see an outtake of the whole situation where Edward decided on an arranged marriage and chose Bella. That would be fun to read.
cassie1550 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I think anyone who has had a partner with any kind of past (that means just about everyone on planet earth) has thoughts of what ifs. But with time, trust and love you build a base so strong you never worry about the what ifs and just feel sorry for the one left behind because what you have is so much better than they could have ever imagined and your lover is so lucky each day that you are together and even if they. Look back, it's through a haze of long ago and far away lenses.
lilmstran chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
loved it
hope to read more especially Tanya's point of view on her seduction of Edward and phone conversation between her and James and Alec
Iceblondie chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
That was sad but beautiful.
KRYork chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Holy fuck...I'm balling like a little pmsing bitch! That just broke my heart...what a fucken bitch hag! I have to tell ya I was a little taken back when the babies middle name was Elisabth... so what if it was his mother, did you have a different reason for the name?

K~
brandylion chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Sweet Edward. I loved this look into his childhood. Even if it did make me cry...a lot.

"told me that he was sorry for being bad. Then he told me that he didn't need the 'lello mashnas' if I would still be his daddy."

*sniffle* Gotta keep reminding myself that this is fiction.
Crazyforcullen104 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Loved this little insight into Carlile and Esme
wallacelv chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
That was a great outtake! I was not expecting this side of the story. Thank you for writing!
FireandIceBoth chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Thanks for this. I miss this story. :) Nancy
flyrbrd chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
I love this when I read my compilation. Thank you for sharing ;)
ginbob00 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
That was a beautiful anecdote from Esme's POV. Thank you for sharing!
lettywilson chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
I enjoyed this chapter, just because she dint birth Edward doesn't mean he wasn't just as much his mother. Kids just want to be loved, and feel safe!