Reviews for Say Yes and Marry Me
That first line- SO hilarious! AND SO accurate! Just like what I think Steve would do and Danny's response was so right on with his character! Oh, this was really cute! Loved it all! It's so Steve and Danny to have a proposal in the middle of 5-0 taking down thugs!
erienne1983 chapter 1 . 3/26
This is just adorable! So funny and sweet!
Meritamun chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I really dislike those "marry me" fan fictions - but this idea was different, so i really like it ;)
celtics chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Fantastico, giusto il momento migliore per fare una proposta di matrimonio durante uno scontro a fuoco.
Grande Steve solo lui poteva scegliere questo momento per farlo.
Ciao alla prossima รจ stato veramente divertente leggerlo.
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Brilliant. I absolutely love it! It's so realistic; something Steve would totally do! loved this :)
Wanna B. Lurker chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
No, this scenario is completely plausible. Steve would totally do that. I can see Chin shaking his head with that zen smile of his.
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
"Marry me, Danno!" Steve yells and then unloads a clip into three men headed their way.

Danny glares over from where he's taking cover behind a stone pillar and wonders, not for the first time, what he's gotten himself into. He blames the way his heart speeds up on the adrenaline pounding through from their situation.

"Are you out of your mind?" He yells back.

...That definitely sounds like them...:):):):P

"I'll cook you a romantic dinner when we get home." Steve promises, face deadpan and ducks, running over to where Danny is. They crouch; foreheads pressed together, breathing coming out fast and hard between them. "I don't hear a 'no'."

...hehehe...and the promise of a romantic dinner while a firefight's going on...now that's amusing...:P:P:P:)

He sighs, scrubs a hand over his face and lets a slow smile spread over his face. He'll be dammed if he admits to his partner that he doesn't, exactly hate the timing of the proposal.

"Fine." Danny says and Steve raises an eyebrow.

...That's one hell of a 'yes'...:P:)

"Okay." Steve's lips quirk into a half smile, eyes shining with warmth. He grabs Danny by the tie and pulls him in, kissing him soft and then harder. Danny chooses to ignore Kono and Chin as they go around to check on the gunmen and winds his hands up around Steve's neck and into his hair.

He pulls back just far enough to speak.

"Yes." Danny breathes against Steve's lips and then leans in to kiss the smile that settles there.

...So sweet.:):)
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
awe I love it the proposal is so Steve and Danny

amazing story
Luna oscura chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was awesome. Cute, hilarious and very believable: if in the future these two get together (which I think is totally necesary: come on, theyre just adorable) I can see Steve proposing in that way. Good job! Btw: the first line is amazing
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
haha I can so see Steve proposing that way. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
How I wish someone would propose to me that way. *sighs* How romantic. _

I can actually see Steve doing this is Hawaii Five-O turns into slash. Nice work.
fruit chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I'm not always big on reading ficletes, but you my dear have done a great job! I laughed and most definitely smiled all the way through this story lol. Great summary of exactly how they are, and loved how you jumped right in.
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Now thats a proposal. Fantastic
ellepha chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
did you get the idea from pirates of the carribean?
Arrialee chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
that was a cute one-shot it kinda reminds me of Charmed a bit when Cole asks Phoebe to marry him when they were fighting that demon in the ally way but i loved the stay anyway _