Reviews for Hopelessly Optimistically Heartbroken
DuckieLuver chapter 56 . 4/11/2014
Oh man... I don't know how I've missed this story for so long! It's amazing! And I have to say, I love your little sum up at the end, absolutely perfect!
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 56 . 2/2/2014
This was a good and very long story! I loved it :) thanks for writing it
BTRlover2000 chapter 39 . 1/11/2013
I think Kendall should were the condom
BTRlover2000 chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
I've seen the BTR video with ring pops and if u think the POV thing was weird try putting who's POV it is before begining a new POV trust me it never fails
BTRlover2000 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
MY Adam is James
Aihime195 chapter 56 . 9/18/2012
OMBTR THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! AND THE COURT SCENE...OMG...THERE WAS A LOT OF SUSPENSE IT WAS SO AMAZING AND INTERESTING HOW YOU PUT THE WHOLE SCENE! OMBTR I LOVEDTHE STORY X3
confused-kendall chapter 56 . 8/2/2012
this...is...beautiful...
WhiskeyRain chapter 54 . 1/31/2012
this chapter is amazing i was so scared that kendall was gonna get shot right there but then everything got switched up and it was just a roller coaster of emotion so much has happened in this story and i have to say your an amazing writer

my favorite chapter(cant remember the number cause my memories that bad) was the one were they had sex (i know imma perv but it was good considering it was built up to the point where the story just needed one and it was perfectly placed to me seeing as how logan could have been emotionally scarred to the point where it would be traumitizing to have sex) and my second fav was went to and she gave that whole thing about fetishes and costumes and positions :D keep up the good work hope i could be a writer as good as you and i hope you create another story soon with WAY more chapters...im sad now...i didnt want this to end :\
OsnapitzT0Ri chapter 56 . 11/25/2011
I read it all in an hour beautiful story. I want more stories from you.
wish.upon.stars chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
My PM explains all. :)
Bluee Skies Andd SunShinee chapter 56 . 10/9/2011
Woah...wat happend? Pm me wen u get this cause i really likedd this story ...(
TheClaire24 chapter 56 . 9/28/2011
I don't mind this as an ending at least you finished it, I hate it when stories are just left and we have no idea that the author gave up on it. I actually liked the ending of the ending, the bold writting, the way you quickly explained it acted as an ending to the story. I cannot wait to see more things you have in the near future :) keep up the good work and don't feel discouraged, it was a long story, so who's to complain for one short ending.
Rosejoanna chapter 56 . 9/28/2011
I love the ending
gleechild chapter 56 . 9/27/2011
Well, I would have loved to read Logan letting Kendall top him, but I shant be sad. I don't think you even REALLY needed to write all that (even though it would have been nice). Ending with them waking up together to go celebrate their one year anniversary would have been just fine anyway. I'm not terribly sad, alright? It's all good, Opie my dear! :D

Wow. This story was LONG, I'm sure you're glad to finish it. Sometimes stories become a pain in the ass the longer and longer they get if you don't know how to end them (believe me, I know!)

I had to laugh when you said that thing about missmeliss and silent cries. I actually had noticed the similarities but since I knew you two were friends, I figured all was good!

This story was definitely a roller coaster of craziness, but it was good and you made everything work out very well! So bravo! And I anxiously await a new story, minus rape, from you soon! heh :D

Take care and tweet soon! hehheeee

- Sharon
miss234678 chapter 56 . 9/26/2011
you finished your first story congrats! ]

the last chapter was cute and even if you aren't completely happy with it i think it was still a good ending. And i completely understand how the you didn't really feel the story anymore. That happened to me with abduction but you worked through that and you completed the story, which is better then if you just abandonded it completely.

Also i don't think you ripped me off at all. my definition of being ripped off involves copy and pasting lol. if ur inspired by me thats completely ok. its like remakes of movies. u use basically the same plot but the idea of a remake is to bring something new to the table. the story may have the same kind of themes but its different.

Anyway, i enjoyed this story very much and i can't wait to read more from you. ]