Reviews for Hopelessly Optimistically Heartbroken
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awe I'm sorry about that :(. Here I'll give you a hug to make you feel better! *squeezes to death in a giant bear hug* there we go! ;D I so know what you mean on inviting yourself, because you feel rude, happens to me a lot :(. I'm a girl and straight but my cousin is gay and hasn't came out yet, and when ever we hanged out people would always say something like that without meaning too, so I understand that one pretty well too.

Anyways your story is AMAZING! I love it! XD And I can't wait for an update! :D

(Also Silent cries for salvation/delevrance is my favorite! I was bawling after reading the latest one! ;D lol Your story comes really close to rivaling it, and I'm sure once we get deeper in it will ;D!)
Totally Kogan chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I will definitely be keepin my eye out for the update. You got me hooked and I agree I also Hate inviting myself to stuff as well. Keep it up I wants some more x3
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Aw, I know how it feels to be left out by friends. That's how most of my high school life went, but I got to the point where I finally stopped thinking so much about how others felt about me and more on how I felt about myself. But teenage years are hard, and you made that come across very well. :) I'm excited to see where this goes and don't worry, I know what you mean on chapter length...I'm terrible about that. XD Can't wait for the next update!

Oh, and I'm very flattered that I made your list. :D
noone3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
it wa s great i loved keep going :)
waterwicca chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I'm really loving this so far, because i'm pretty much down with anything Kogan ;D But seriously, this is well written and emotional and ur making me feel very connected to Logan.. and i keep wanting to know what comes next.. great job! :D
ATLReview chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Great job! Cant wait to see what comes up!
Jistone chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
You're doing really well with this and I can't wait to see where this is going. As for the hurtful things people say, I've learned over the years that you have to just ignore them. If they can't accept someone for who they are then their just not worth it. I may be straight but I have always supported those who have chosen a lifestyle that is different from my own. I hope one of these days that the world will see that love is blind, but unfortunately I don't see that happening anytime soon. Anyway I digress, keep up the good work.
noone3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
it wa s great i loved keep going :)
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh, sweetness... Friends say the most hurtful things sometimes. Fleeting comments are the worst, the kind where the person doesn't even realize the emotional damage they inflicted. -sighs- I'm giving you a hug, can you feel it? It's a BIG one. ;)

This is lovely so far. The transitions were executed fabulously and I could easily picture Logan when reading this. Poor baby. I can't even imagine what this must be like. I hope he comes out soon and the other boys accept him. I might cry otherwise. ALSO, thanks for the shout out on Staking the Claim! Made me all warm and fuzzy inside.
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29