Reviews for I wish the Buffy movie had been a success!
punkinpuss chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
There must be something terribly wrong with me, but I thought this was hilarious! I still can't get over the line about Buffy inadvertently sending her boyfriend to heaven. Or Spike and Dru as the vampiric Burton & Taylor. Priceless image!
DaddyCatALSO chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Well, the world of fanfic has presented many ALternate Buffyverses (like happens with all super-heroes) so presumably there are also ALternate "Ourverses" where those AUs constitute the TV canon. (I once did that; there was both an AU B'verse where Willow was standing closer to that window than Tara and Kennedy put the moves on Tara the following year, and also a world -presumably one where Aly did a David Caruso- where that was the way the TV show played out.)
okelay chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
that was hilarious!

a very,very scary reality.
A Gentleman Of Leisure chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I've just come across this, completely by chance, and I think it's great. I see you have nothing else posted here - I hope that doesn't mean you've not written any other Buffy fanfic. You seem to have a talent for straight-faced parody - I hope you will eventually write and post some more. Best of luck.

A Gentleman Of Leisure (aka AGOL).
oshgpoehrm chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
that's so cool! you really have a good imagination. no offence was caused. i love the inclusion of actors. can you tell i don't really have anything to say other than 'i like it'?
Numfar chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Very funny. :)

I think you dhould know, though: it's not Jason, but James van der Beek (if you're talking about Dawson form his Creek, that is).
Jude chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
What a frightening world. You scare me more than Joss!

That being said, and with this alternative little world confined to the pages of fanfic, I am laughing my ass off. Bravo!
AP Especially chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
WOW what a nightmare. Your vision, I mean, not your writing! A pleasantly disturbing alternate reality.
Tylin chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Ack! That made my eyes bleed, but in a good way.

The whole thing was really funny. I loved the Taylor/Burton Hugh Grant/Elizabeth Hurley thing. It was painful to imagine. And I actually coughed with shock at "Becoming an Angel part 2" because it was so brilliant. It's a shame you haven't written any other fics, because this roxored my soxors.

“they took away my baby, I had a better and bolder vision for Buffy” - Ouch, this made me weep for Firefly. Well, you know. *sigh*.

Wow, time for bed! So I'll end it by saying Woo, go you. Very, very funny. And frightening because it's a real could-have-been...
PoppyRed chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Liz Hurley as Dru? Make me gag! I thought that was so great. Hi-lari-ous. Brilliant comedy. Hugh Grant as Spike...yuck...
ScoobyGal55 chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
That was soooooooo funny
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Clever. I like!
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
lol. and ha ha the episode "be quiet". hee.
Spikelover chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
all i can say is that was really odd! i didnt like how they pulled it off air, but it was interesting. i didnt like it that much, but no offense!
Estepheia chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
LOL. Hugh Grant as Spike? Gag!