Reviews for Twenty First
I agree with those posting before me, this is a lovely, if short, story. Nicely written! :3 love how friendly they were together
Eomer chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Lovely surprise! Loved it.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Dawwwww! _ I need me a Goblin King. :P
Jasmine Melody chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I kindof liked this story. It was cute. *grins* The bottle of Tylonal was a nice touch too. *Chuckles* Only bad thing I'd have to say and mind you I am well aware that this is supposed to be a on-shot but damn I wish there was more chapters. Heehehe! Anyway I liked it a lot and thank you for writting it, and think about what I said about more chapters. _
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
lol cute ,
curiosity101 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This story was very interesting, I laughed when picturing The Goblin King eating pizza LOL. Though I was secretly expecting but I liked how it ended.
NevaehCrimsonMoore chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Simply lovely, and very, very sweet! Just what I needed to make my day happy! :)
kizzyking chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
:O i needa get me some of that wine!
MichAre1a chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Awwww! That was incredibly cute!

Captain Isa Von Pickles chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow... I absolutely adore this story, seriously. _ I really love how you (unlike every other fic I've seen involving Sarah and Jareth) wrote it like they were almost friends, and Jareth wasn't just popping in to "get some" as Sarah so bluntly put it. XD I found it to be quite sweet, and I will most certianly be taking a look at your other fics.
craftyjoe chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Loved it. Please write more and even keep in thought that this may be a good start for a couple of chapters.(Just a thought) But anyway I loved it was different than the other jareth & sarah stories that i have read. It seemed in my opinion to be more modern than the others have. Anyway love love love it and will be watching more from this story and you. Keep up the great work.
Rayac chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Aww...very cute! What we all wouldn't give for Jareth on our birthday...

Thanks for sharing!
DeactivatedKaikenCollison chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This was sweet. Personally I expected Sarah to be a bit, well, a lot more surprised about Jareth just appearing, but whatever. It's good though. You should continue. :3