Reviews for Blood In The Bones
Guest chapter 33 . 5/12/2014
This story is great! Will you write a sequel soon?
Gehrig chapter 33 . 1/6/2014
What a great read! I was a little puzzled at the beginning but then everything set in the right places. Thanks for the entertainment it was time well spent raading your fic.
shine lots chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Hahaha lol. This cracked me up so much! "I'm sorry, Mother Confessor. Diplomacy is not my purview. Perhaps Lord Rahl intends to make an alliance with you as you say but we've hear nothing of this. All I do know is we were expecting a Midlands army to assist the D'Harans"

That is so ironic! He says he's not a great diplomat and in the same breath, phrases it so diplomatically. OMG lol! That's the best BEST humor I've seen in a while.
vote for LOTS chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH! we can win this if we all do it together! we were in front, we were coming 1st! now we're 2d, but we can win this still!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page.

Hurry spread the word among the fans cuz there is only lees than 12 days left til poll closes.

retweet, spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans!
SOTRaptor chapter 33 . 2/5/2011
WOW ! Amazing story, Really. But there are still things in it that need explaining, so I'm hoping for a sequel "Fingers Crossed!"
samantha-dean chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh i very mcuh like this story ! CONTINUE
LoTSfan chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Fantastic read. Thanks for writing.
ThisMortalCoil chapter 33 . 10/23/2010
Oh wow. This was one of the best Legend of the Seeker fan fics that I've read yet. You did a great job with the characters. I also love how you expanded the world, and made everything fit.
Evergreen chapter 33 . 10/22/2010
Gray:

WOW! A-May-Zing! What a wondferful read, I couldn't stop until I got to the end. Thanks so much for a great story. I look forward to more from you.
TheSilentWatchman chapter 33 . 10/21/2010
So it took me literally almost all day to read everything, but a day well spent. It was a fantastic story and I loved the elegance in your choice of words and the writing style. Very refreshing. Thank you.
love4lots chapter 33 . 10/21/2010
WOW, this was amazing! Loved how into detail you went with everything, it was fantastic! You should do a sequel! XD
BlueOwlGrey chapter 20 . 10/19/2010
I am very interested to see where this goes. And I love the giant updates. :)