Reviews for I'll Be Here
HaruFLCL chapter 9 . 1/19
i was expecting other thing when i started reading this. it turned out to be better. i absolutely loved it. awesome fic.
Yuki082 chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
oh my gosh, oh my gosh OH MY GOSH. This was brilliant!
Really though, so good.
-Yuki
DeiStarr chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
This is amazing! Is there more? : D
torajune28 chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Aaaahhhhhh. I aaaabsoultly loved this! It was such a good story, creative and sweet and sexy (the last chapter) :D You did a brilliant job and I'm very thankful you were kind enough to write us this beautiful gem!
torajune28 chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
Hahaha Harry. Well, I'm glad everyone seems to be understanding and it seems there will be a happy ending! Great chapter!
torajune28 chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Aaahhh. What's happening now?! Draco's initial reaction to Harry was adorable!
torajune28 chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
AHH so much happened! I"m so glad he's better, hopefully he'll get entirely well! AMAZING chapter!
torajune28 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Weird to picture Malfoy in his younger body talking to Harry like that haha. Awesome chapter though!
torajune28 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
This is so freaking suspenseful! Don't make this hard on me! lol Great chapter!
torajune28 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
The unmentionables and Draco's magic and ooohhh! So fun! Great chapter!
torajune28 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Oh it was wonderful! I'm glad Harry finally got some info. Draco is so freaking adorable.
torajune28 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I loved this. I have high expectations now! haha
mykeyo10 chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
This is amazing and I wish it was done
bookwormergirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
It was good - and I would just like to mention that I totally understood the difference between Unmentionables and Unspeakables whilst other reviewers seemed to not. Unmentionables don't exist, while Unspeakables, while dealing with some serious issues, are allowed to exist, have families, etc. Right?
DeepAndSoulful chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
This is such a cute story!