Reviews for I'll Be Here
YeCatsJ chapter 9 . 4/16
cute story.
MiranDuranDa chapter 9 . 4/6
Loved it. And I loved Malfoy's last line. Perfect way to end an adorable series.
babyvfan chapter 9 . 3/31
Oh .dear...
babyvfan chapter 2 . 3/26
Wow. Just...wow
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/26
So far not a bad idea. I wonder though how Harry will break the news to a young Draco that his mother is dead
Babbii Pandaa chapter 9 . 1/12
Ha haaa I love Ryder/Draco they are so hot and hilarious.
Ohh, Harry is so cute.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 1/11
lol
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
You are pretty cool you know that right!? :D :D :D

Amazing fan fiction!
LovingFanFiction chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
haha loved this it was great! the icing on the cake had to be Draco coming back in saying the only reason im going out with you is because you are harry potter.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
HOLY BANANAS! A beautifully written story full of twists and turns. It was just dark enough and had enough sparks of humour to be healthily balanced, while the story itself was brimming with originality. This is the first story like this I have ever come across, and this is saying something considering my extensive reading of Drarry stories. There are no words to express how much I enjoyed this. I'm sad to see it end.

Cheers,
Bette x
HaruFLCL chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
i was expecting other thing when i started reading this. it turned out to be better. i absolutely loved it. awesome fic.
Yuki082 chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
oh my gosh, oh my gosh OH MY GOSH. This was brilliant!
Really though, so good.
-Yuki
DeiStarr chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
This is amazing! Is there more? : D
torajune28 chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Aaaahhhhhh. I aaaabsoultly loved this! It was such a good story, creative and sweet and sexy (the last chapter) :D You did a brilliant job and I'm very thankful you were kind enough to write us this beautiful gem!
torajune28 chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
Hahaha Harry. Well, I'm glad everyone seems to be understanding and it seems there will be a happy ending! Great chapter!