Reviews for I'll Be Here
BookWorm chapter 9 . 6/15
Honesly, what is it with your stories making me cry? I have never in my life felt this emitional about the books I read. Is it dark magic you are using? Or are you hypnothising people into believing that they need to cry? I know, you are part of the illuminati!
Uhh, sorry, got carried away. So as I was saying I am a complete emotional wreck when I read your stories and I think I quite like it (I mean besides the fact that my mom came into my room only to see me bawling my eyes out, she thought I had gone mad). Your stories are the most precious things in this world and I plan on keeping them safe in my brain (when I read all of them, because if I was uncertain yesterday about you having more stories, then I am definetly most certain that you do. Aside from the fact that I checked how many stories you have. So 'being certain' is probably not the best term to use here... Oh, well, you will live with it). So, as I was saying you are a gift from god, and I am most definetly reading more of yours.
Pulcotinette chapter 9 . 6/10
Hello !

I really likesd your story ! At first, I expected something smaller and quicker, but you extended it in a very logical way and I enjoyed reading you. You've got a great style, i don't remember mistakes (and that is suuuch a great thing ! I really appreciated).

So I thought about sharing it with french reader. Would you allow me to translate it and post it on ffnet please ? I would be honored *smiles*

Thanks again ! I'm waiting to hear from you soon !
Kiss
lol cute
CUTE! Loved this story
Murasaki Hina chapter 9 . 2/23
This was amazing. I just loved it. it was completely original and a storyline that no one had ever adopted before. Brilliant work.
JuceBi chapter 9 . 2/4
Really nice story you have there! It's exciting, emotional and has what I really love a happy open end. The business of Unmentionables is really interesting and it was like a detective-book with discovering more things everytime they turn (like peeling an onion).
You are a good author and this really was well written,
Thank you for gifting the fandom with this ff.
greetings, Jucebi
Diddleymaz chapter 9 . 2/1
Very good
TheCauldron chapter 9 . 1/20
THIS... *speechless* If I could words right now I'd be gushing about how amazing this is, but nothing my brain spits out is good enough to describe how much I loved it. So, take whatever the highest praise you can think of, and apply it to this.
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Love it.
AliceCullen3 chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
Totally loved this.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
Hmmmm, wish this had a sequel~~
Sepulvedlore chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
Loved it
bellabitchlestrangee chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
Oh. Hot. Damn. This was beautiful, oh my.
quirkyhealer chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
Superb story... thoroughly enjoyed reading till the end.. wish there was another sweet epilogue to finish the story
Gr8 wrk .. keep it up :)