Reviews for It's Complicated
Lunary chapter 1 . 2/11
Who knows if they didn't get married in the end because Mary wanted to plan it :)

And she would have Bridesmaid and a Maid of Honor :)

Regards,
Lunary
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 1/10
I love this. It's so beautiful! And somehow, I think it's sort of makes it better that they haven't so much as kissed, going through life in a dense, uncomprehending bliss.

Thank you for the wonderful read! It is very well written! :) (Following more as a way to Favorite twice, just so you know ;P)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I Loved this was laughing so much at certain parts. And they really wonder why people think they are married.
Emelimon chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
oh gosh! i love it, i totally love it
Lulu chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
This is amazing! I was cracking up while reading this. They're just so married and they don't even realize. This is just adorable.
SAMtheAvenger chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Hey, just wanted to remind you that this is amazing and I'm so glad you wrote it
mamika chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Oh dear heavens this was gorgeous story!
they were both so in character and the banter they had was so lifelike and adorable.
I was smiling throughout the story, because the marriage that they have is golden. they really work well together and are partners in the truest form of the word.
thank you for writing such an awesome story :D I had great times reading it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
*sobbing softly* I love this fic so much, you have no idea.
Freaye chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This is so freaking cute. It totally lit up my day.
JewelsK chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
This is a masterpiece! They say that dialogue is the hardest thing to write but yours is flawless, you have their tone perfectly. This whole fic just made my day. Thank you!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Loved this.
lyndzwaterfall chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Dying of laughter and not even a third of the way through. So glad I found this story and thank you for writing it.
Lyndz
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Lolol soooo married!
EngieFangirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
This is an amazing story. I keep coming back to it. Can you please suggest any other good McDanno stories that I can read
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Good lord they are so disturbingly cute and I want to squeeze them so bad. Also your story is downright amazing and I want to thank you for sharing it with us.