Reviews for Show and Tell
Bobby-John09 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I love this story the end is soo adorable great job
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
okay i really like this one . a lot of humor and i especially like the ending.
Bard15 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012 a teacher (preschool to third grade) I always find stories of our big, bad superhero's (on any show) being so nervous and confused when dealing with children amusing.. and the scary thing is those are exactly they types of questions little kids would ask... (the line about case files being "good" bedtime stories was absolutely hysterical...)
Lidil chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
..."Book 'im Danno."...

Very nicely done.
Belker chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
OMG this is hilarous! Sooo Steve, at least in the beginning of the series. Honest, straight forward and totally unnerved by kids :)

Loved it!

Aolanscluver chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Loved it! Specially the end! Thank you!
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was adorable and something I can see fitting into an episode every nicely. Thank you!
columbine-and-asphodel chapter 1 . 2/15/2012

This was just wonderful and so... soooo... adorable...! Oh, Danny. He stood absolutely no chance. Grace definitely had Steve wrapped around her finger the first time they met, so of course when she asked about things he told her[:
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
LOL funny, poor steve ;)
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
loved thought it was funny and cute
slashslut chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
lol, this was cute!
staceydc328 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
All I could do was laugh at this. It is so cute.

~Stacey DC
walk74 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This story never gets old :)
rolljordanroll chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
That's hilarious! It made me laugh.
fighttowin1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
What a lovely little story! This would have been great in an episode! My favorite line: Before Steve could say anything Grace quickly answered in excitement, her large brown eyes wide and a grin spread across her face. "One time when this guy wouldn't answer any of my daddy's questions Steve hung him off a roof by his feet!" Too funny! Thank you for sharing the story!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »