Reviews for Fantasies in the Night
celohei chapter 14 . 3/17
I'm not usually a fan of that type of stories (at all) but you got me intrigued
Marie chapter 14 . 2/21
So today marks a year of no updates... abandoned?
Marie chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Cool fic, please continue!
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
i really like this store hope you write more then the 14 chapters i'm looking forword to seeing more
Aha chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
YEEEEEESSSSSSSASS! You're continuing this story! I can't wait for the next update, please update ASAP!
Mimi Sutcliff chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
omg! update asap!
AmandaSingh0 chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
what kind of supernatural creature is kakashi?
Geminis93 chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
AN UPDATE! SWEET BUTTERY JESUS, IT'S AN UPDATE!
JK, are you really going to continue this story?
Fatesblackangle chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Interesting... Never really liked Sasuke anyway.
The Lone Rurouni chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
A very good story. A very different yet quite interesting plot. Any updates planned?
xKiax chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Please continue this story! It's so cool and I think the plot so far is interesting.
SavitarTheSurfingGod chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Epilepsy or a diabetic seizure? Just curious my nephew has seizures and our friends daughter has diabetes. My nephew only has those stare off into space seizures but our friends daughter has full out Grand Mal seizures when she has a fit. Also had an epileptic dog who had lots of seizures hope you were alright well i guess you were since there are other chapters lol. The story is interesting so far can't wait to see what happens when it really gets going.
Reeses and Gaara chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
Dude I like
Christine Jay chapter 13 . 10/28/2011
Hehe next chapter should be interesting, I've passed this story a few times and decided to give it a shot, so happy that I did update soon
clippit chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
ehhh? i thought iruka was in the military? why did he faint at the sight of sasuke's corpse? was it the realization that naru was a murderer? or was it an act? anyways these were great chapters and i'll be waiting for the next one/'s! hope you will update soon! ja ne! ;}